Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Anyone know of any DLC plans as of yet? I've pretty much dominated the game (every main quest, all the special weapons/armor, every achievement)

I was hoping Bethesda was planning to release DLC soon. Also, currently I am trying to work on creating a vampire/werewolf hybrid build, (it involves a kind of complex glitch)
Basically what it does is allows you to be a vampire and a werewolf, you get stuck at stage 4 vampire, but NPC's are not hostile. I will post here if it ends up working. (I play on Xbox for those of you who don't know)

I got Skyrim as a Valentines Day gift from my bf and so far I love it. I'm only level 5, but I already manage to join the companions and become a werewolf. =D

Ok guys, so a couple of days ago I said I was working on a Vampire/Werewolf hybrid build, and IT WORKS. :turbonaughtdy_1:

The glitch involved requires precise timing, but once it works, you become a vampire who can't feed and will be stuck at stage 4 (blood starved), but NPCs will not be hostile. If any of you guys want to be a hybrid shoot me a PM, and I'll send you my notes, but be warned you will probably have to start a new game.

Have any of you guys found the giant Mudcrab?

Go to Gjukar's monument and head southeast.
You'll see a small pond with some Mudcrabs there with a small cave with glass weapons.
Turn around and theres a giant ****ing Mudcrab just lying there. Its already dead, but its pretty cool to look at.

Have any of you guys found the giant Mudcrab?

Go to Gjukar's monument and head southeast.
You'll see a small pond with some Mudcrabs there with a small cave with glass weapons.
Turn around and theres a giant ****ing Mudcrab just lying there. Its already dead, but its pretty cool to look at.

I found it without looking for it on my first playthrough. Really something cool you can just stumble on.

I stumbled upon it just now.
Thing scared the hell out of me.

I think its a hint that they're going to become legit enemies with dlc.
Bethesda already said that giant mud crabs were a candidate for it.

I stumbled upon it just now.
Thing scared the hell out of me.

I think its a hint that they're going to become legit enemies with dlc.
Bethesda already said that giant mud crabs were a candidate for it.

I'm pretty sure Bethesda have said DLC will be like Fallout's DLC or the Shivering Isles. They said they won't be making horse armor DLC this time. :laugh:

That mudcrab at the end?

Holy shit!

And I'm praying that the chained mace makes it.
It wouldn't even be Skyrim anymore for me, it would be Super Castlevania.

I keep wondering when the DLC for this game will be announced. :neutral:

They need to just announce it already. It's been like 4 months already.

I saw that trailer, the new melee moves look pretty interesting, also magic and ranged kill cams are awesome.

I still am on my first playthrough.
I've done almost everything, but I just have such a hard time starting over in games like Skyrim & Fallout.
I don't know what it is, but I do.

I am going to start New Vegas over soon though since I want to play it from the beginning with all the DLC.

I still am on my first playthrough.
I've done almost everything, but I just have such a hard time starting over in games like Skyrim & Fallout.
I don't know what it is, but I do.

I am going to start New Vegas over soon though since I want to play it from the beginning with all the DLC.

I replayed Fallout New Vegas twice, and Fallout 3 twice. I intended to get all the endings in NV but never did. :laugh:

I have like 5 Skyrim saves though.

So, I plan on getting a laptop soon. I already own Skyrim for the 360, but with the PC mods and the creation kit coming soon, I really am considering getting it. So, my question to you is, should I?