Fallout (1,2,3, and New Vegas)

I always kill NPCs. I pretty much enjoy killing every single thing in that game

but the only one I regret killing is Harold the Tree. When you set him on fire. It felt wrong, and It was the only time a game ever made me feel guilty.

that scream man.....that scream

I always kill NPCs. I pretty much enjoy killing every single thing in that game

but the only one I regret killing is Harold the Tree. When you set him on fire. It felt wrong, and It was the only time a game ever made me feel guilty.

that scream man.....that scream

I took his heart. (spread the shit on that stops his growth)
Got a pretty sweet perk out of the deal and put the poor guy out of his misery.
Also got the yao gui pendant from little branch (yao gui won't f*ck with you with this on)

Spoiler:
Can't tell you how many times I reloaded the game when Dad died.

I was hoping I did something wrong, but it was canon, so no matter what he was meant to die :(

Spoiler:
Can't tell you how many times I reloaded the game when Dad died.

I was hoping I did something wrong, but it was canon, so no matter what he was meant to die :(

I had a similar problem.
With Honest Hearts, I'd fail the main quest everytime (5 times in a row)
Until I FINALLY got it right (thank you fallout wikia) and followed Follows Chalk.
Had me buggin out

You know, I actually have Fallout 3 for my 360, and it sounds really interesting, but I've only played very little of it. Is it like a first-person RPG?

You know, I actually have Fallout 3 for my 360, and it sounds really interesting, but I've only played very little of it. Is it like a first-person RPG?

Yes, to a degree.
You can switch it to third person if you want lol.
And I was in your situation too lol.
I bought it and it sat there for awhile and I finally decided to play it.
Thirty minutes in, gave up.
A week passed, tried it again and fell in love lol

I beg to differ.

I actually like being a "weakling".
Scavenging every single box and enemy for precious ammo.
That feeling when you have just enough bullets to make it to your next destination.
Having to wear dumbass armor because you don't have enough for the badass ones.

Its a good feeling.
A realistic feeling if you will.

I beg to differ.

I actually like being a "weakling".
Scavenging every single box and enemy for precious ammo.
That feeling when you have just enough bullets to make it to your next destination.
Having to wear dumbass armor because you don't have enough for the badass ones.

Its a good feeling.
A realistic feeling if you will.

I agree.
My fondest memories were scavenging for a vault suit and 10mm and some caps so I could just make it out of the vault :laugh:
Good times.. when the world is fresh and you don't know jack shit

I think the game starts to get cool when you can enter some city and literally bring it to the ground in an epic roaring rampage of vengeance, anger and, specially, plasma shots.

Bumping for great justice. Also next Fallout should be set in a nuclear winter environment maybe Alaska or someplace with wide tundra fields and snow covered mountains. Polar Yao Guai and Killer Penguins FTW. Also maybe a danger of freezing if hardcore mode is engaged. Who else agrees?

^ I was thinking the next game should take place in Europe

I thought New York City would be cool at first, then I relized how everything would look exactly the same and how overused post apocalyptic New York is

but Alaska aint a bad idea either

Bumping for great justice. Also next Fallout should be set in a nuclear winter environment maybe Alaska or someplace with wide tundra fields and snow covered mountains. Polar Yao Guai and Killer Penguins FTW. Also maybe a danger of freezing if hardcore mode is engaged. Who else agrees?

Rumors say that Fallout 4 might be in either the Commonwealth or Canada.

My favorite levels are 10 through 20. Past 20 and you rape everything under the sun, furniture included. Before 10, you get raped by almost everything under the sun, and your furniture suffers the same fate.

But 1-10 are much more fun than 20 and up. As I always say; Challenge Breeds Excellence.

My favorite levels are 10 through 20. Past 20 and you rape everything under the sun, furniture included. Before 10, you get raped by almost everything under the sun, and your furniture suffers the same fate.

LMFAO!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Oh God, funny shit right there lol.

I actually think China would be a dope ass location for the next Fallout.
I mean, we know America is doing alright (kinda) after the bombs dropped.. why Don't we see how China fared after we dropped our bombs on them?
At the very least, a DLC in the next game.
Think of the possibilities, bros :cool:

Also, I bought the Final DLC for New Vegas last night, Lonesome Road.
It's THE SHIT :)

Rumors say that Fallout 4 might be in either the Commonwealth or Canada.

But 1-10 are much more fun than 20 and up. As I always say; Challenge Breeds Excellence.

Which area is the Commonwealth based off of? Also the more I think of 4 the more hype I am for it, I hope Bethesda use the graphics engine they are putting in Skyrim that game look beautiful a Fallout game with graphics like that would be mind blowing. Also Europe would be a good area it would be awesome to see the landmarks like the Eiffel Tower or Big Ben.

Also Europe would be a good area it would be awesome to see the landmarks like the Eiffel Tower or Big Ben.

Europe would be their best choice. Fallout 4 being even bigger than the previous games, would have so much room to explore. And that would include many different Countries in Europe. Thhat's if we are talking about UK, France, Germany. They could go with a snowy theme like Skyrim and set it in Russia

Wherever the next Fallout is set, I hope it goes international.
FO3 and Vegas have been great (The Best), But I want to see how it's going in the other parts of the world.

Europe would be their best choice. Fallout 4 being even bigger than the previous games, would have so much room to explore. And that would include many different Countries in Europe. Thhat's if we are talking about UK, France, Germany. They could go with a snowy theme like Skyrim and set it in Russia

I've been asking for a Fallout game out of North America ever since I played Fallout 3. Europe would be b*tchin'. Especially one in Russia. That would be cool. So many possibilities because you gotta think, "America couldn't have been the only country with a Vault Program". It would be all new weapons, clothing(somewhat) and the people with differing philosophies and opinions. Imagine the Brotherhood of Steel but with English accents! Wait...

Whoops. Hellghasts...lol

F*ck that! I vote for Fallout 4 to be in Europe. That would be cool.