Capcom to reveal ''unexpected'' title next week

C-Sword

Along with coverage for Resident Evil‘s 15th anniversary, Japanese game magazine Famitsu promises an unexpected new game announcement from Capcom next week.

The biggest thing for Japan would obviously be a new Monster Hunter title for the PS Vita—and at this moment, that would be rather unexpected.

But let’s have more fun with this! What kind of unexpected announcement would you love to see come from Capcom? A new Dino Crisis? Power Stone 3? The reveal of a new Darkstalkers?

People say it might be a HD remake of ''JoJo Bizarre Adventure'', I never played the original, but it does look interesting.

Unexpected huh? Street Fighter VS Mortal Kombat lol.

People have been asking for another Dark Stalkers for a long time...maybe Capcom finally caved in? Being a traditional company, I don't see them trying to revive their more obscure titles.

Ultimate Marvel and Capcom Team Up- Spiderman and Sagat take on the Cadillacs and Dinosaurs team in the battle of the century!!! Pre Order the Special Edition now for only $1238.75 and get an actual Spider Man Suit and Sagat Silk shorts!!

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Onimusha series. I am really hoping that will be their announcement. I'm not sure if Capcom has talked about the series for a long time. I'm looking forward to what they have to announce.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Onimusha series. I am really hoping that will be their announcement. I'm not sure if Capcom has talked about the series for a long time. I'm looking forward to what they have to announce.

I forgot about those games, they were awesome though.

Oh my god, I would ****ing die if they announced a new Onimusha.
That series never gets the praise it deserves.

A new Devil May Cry game that isn't a ******** unnecessary reboot?
Its probably Darkstalkers, though. As I think they acquired the domain name for Darkstalkers 4 not so long ago.