Street Fighter X Tekken

First batch of DLC hits the marketplace April 3rd. First up, you can get 12 of the 55 customization colors for free.

In addition, alternate costume packs. Street Fighters as Tekken characters, and vice-versa. They have complete packs for each roster of fighters.

First batch of DLC hits the marketplace April 3rd. First up, you can get 12 of the 55 customization colors for free.

In addition, alternate costume packs. Street Fighters as Tekken characters, and vice-versa. They have complete packs for each roster of fighters.

read this.

http://news.cheatcc.com/Article.aspx?PostID=380120

Wow $72 total for all the dlc. How can anyone condone this $132 for the game and all the dlc. :( this is B.S.

read this.

http://news.cheatcc.com/Article.aspx?PostID=380120

Wow $72 total for all the dlc. How can anyone condone this $132 for the game and all the dlc. :( this is B.S.

hey the costumes are cheaper than they were in sf4. I don't think it's bs I think it's good business. Costumes don't change the game play so for $80 you can have and experience the whole game. honestly I'll be buying the new characters and about $5 worth of costumes that I like and that I would love to use. I under stand a fan/collector of these series will have to pay a pretty penny for all the dlc. but the money they pay for it goes into further supporting of the game. A true fan wants their beloved game franchises to get money hence a true fan loves paid dlc =P. Also MK9 charged $20 for 4 new characters or $15 if you were lucky. Capcom charges $20 for 12 characters that's less than $2 per character.

Look at all of the stuff we get for free!

FREE
Nine new gem packs totaling 60+ new gems
Replay analyzer
Tournament support for gem selection
Three new quick combo pre-sets
Three additional gem loadout slots
Three new color packs with four colors each
PAID
Swap Costumes – $1.00 (80 MSP) each or in two $13.00 (1040 MSP) Street Fighter and/or Tekken packs
DLC characters – $20.00 (1600 MSP) for all 12 new fighters

I agree. Which is why I don't plan on buying anymore Capcom games. Honestly if it wasn't for Tekken I most likely wouldn't have gotten this one. F*** you Capcom.

I'm waiting until they fix the online before I even think about this game.

Does that sound wrong? Of course I'll do offline things but the sound issue kinda bothers me a little

I'm waiting until they fix the online before I even think about this game.

Does that sound wrong? Of course I'll do offline things but the sound issue kinda bothers me a little

NO!

And with Mk yeah, they charged 20 dollars for the four characters but, they gave you 2 free costumes plus a story and the challenge tower.

So which really gave you your 80 dollars worth?

$80 for a game and 12 additional characters isn't that bad. You don't need the costumes I'm only going to buy Abel's, Kuma's,and any other one I like that is for a character I play as. I rather have costumes available that cost money than not having fun costumes. They made this game for money I hope it makes some so they can continue making great games.

$80 for a game and 12 additional characters isn't that bad. You don't need the costumes I'm only going to buy Abel's, Kuma's,and any other one I like that is for a character I play as. I rather have costumes available that cost money than not having fun costumes. They made this game for money I hope it makes some so they can continue making great games.

Yes it is bad. Because some of the dlc characters where advertised as being playible in the the trailers. Which ever way you choose to be taken advantage of is your own business, but your lying to yourself if you think this is good business practice. Good business. is weather or not you keep your customers coming back and sooner or later you all will smarten up and see why this is wrong. $132 is $37 less then a 3Ds, and all of this is on the disk already. You're buying what you've already bought.

you can't rationalise it anyway you spin it, it's bull shit.

Last edited:
Its like spending a lot of money on chocolate.

Say you have a Hersey's bar that you bought for $1. You eat once piece but can't touch the rest until you pay $.99 for each individual piece of that one bar.

Is it worth it?

Also whatever happen to Sean. I remember seeing a trailer for him but there's nothing else on him

Yo on a different note, Marduk curses in his ending with King. Like after you get your grade and stuff he says, "Oh, shit just got real!"\

A what's the rating on this b*tch? :laugh: