The OFFICIAL Other Ocean / NRS MKAK issues thread (video encouraged!)

ok i haven't seen posted here a HUGE bug.
sometime the character don't load the special moves, so you can only use basic moves. it happens for a round, 2 rounds or an entire match!!

Hey bro... when that happens, all you have to do is wiggle the two joysticks around all crazy, and the D-Pad (try holding block while doing this too) and it should fix the problem. It always works for me.

PS - Im using a PS3

Cheers

:D

It's been over 6 weeks now since release and not a single patch has been released to fix anything. There has also been no announcements about a patch for 6 weeks. Does anyone else feel like a sucker?

If the patch still does come out i hope they have the chosen one achievement fixed in it. cause i completed umk3 3 times on one warrior mode instead of novice. mk2 twice and mk1 twice and it still didn't give me that achievement. and obviously it's getting boring trying to re-do these games just for the achievement not to pop up.

If the patch still does come out i hope they have the chosen one achievement fixed in it. cause i completed umk3 3 times on one warrior mode instead of novice. mk2 twice and mk1 twice and it still didn't give me that achievement. and obviously it's getting boring trying to re-do these games just for the achievement not to pop up.

Hmm strange i got it first time i finsihed UMK3.

There has been a way to fix this. Delete MKAK then redownload it.

Thanks deleted mortal kombat arcade and redownloaded it. went thru umk3 again didn't get the chosen one acheivement there. So gave mortal kombat 1 one more try with just using raiden from the beggining to the end and then it finally popped up after i beat shang tsung. great to finally have 200 gamescore for that game. Probably won't play it again except for online if they release a patch for it to make it worth playing.

November 6th. no news of promised patch over 9 weeks ago. They don't seem to care. We already bought it, and told our friends "not to worry, a patch is coming, go ahead and buy it." Shame on NRS.

*know i'm late on this but..*

I found an issue that may have already been discussed. When using Scorpion (i assume this is true with at least Sub Zero as well), in MK1, while using Player 2, on the Choose Your Might stage. The sound is screwed up. He doesn't make any noise to breath and amp up as you push the buttons. It ends up sounding stupid. He only makes the noise when he actually strikes the object.

HTH

I'll put more in this post if I find anything.

First I would like to say thank you for making this thread and I look forward for it to continue to grow(hopefully not) tomorrow when the patch comes out.

Unfortunately with all of the quietness on this front, I'm guessing we're probably not going to get it tomorrow. I believe the first step will be a press release from WB Games first followed by a date for the patch.

My guess is that they are just waiting for a date from MS/Sony and once that date is given they'll announce it.

boon told me as a direct message on twitter that he has submitted the patch. He is just waiting on approval?.

So i think we might get it this month. hopefullly today though.