SoulCalibur V Confirmed

I just unlocked Algol after a 20 arcade runs.
He's pretty cool.

His B+K K is awesome.
I've always loved dive kicks.
And his 2K is so Tekken :love:

So I've added Algol to my team.
I don't use ZWEI anymore. He's way too slow for my liking.

yeah i like algol too, hes a great boss, he has a lot of sick combos, my mains are kilik,cervantes but im looking for a 3rd, i thought it was going to be maxi but his style is crazy, u loose control of him cause his moves depends on his positions, is not what im looking for

If I were to get this game, what style would Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw) have if I were ever to create her?

If I were to get this game, what style would Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw) have if I were ever to create her?

That is kinda tough...

There is nothing like a chainsaw as a weapon, so really you could use any of the female styles, maybe Ivy?

That is kinda tough...

There is nothing like a chainsaw as a weapon, so really you could use any of the female styles, maybe Ivy?

Hmmm... maybe. I was thinking Tira for being the closest but that b**** is so hard to play as since she was released in SC3. I'd be looking at characters who don't have magical powers.

She doesn't. It's her personality changes that makes Tira very difficult to master, especially some of her moves damages her as well as the opponent.

Anyways, I've beaten Legendary Souls Mode. Only Cervantes and Edge Master were a real pain in the ass to take down. Took me 8 retries to beat a very difficult mode.

She doesn't. It's her personality changes that makes Tira very difficult to master, especially some of her moves damages her as well as the opponent.

That explains why she's too difficult. That bipolar b**** is annoying while fighting as her and against her. So for Juliet, I'll probably just give her Ivy's, Leixia's, or Pyrrha's moveset. Most likely Pyrrha's, if I will get the game. This game needs a price cut STAT!

That explains why she's too difficult. That bipolar b**** is annoying while fighting as her and against her. So for Juliet, I'll probably just give her Ivy's, Leixia's, or Pyrrha's moveset. Most likely Pyrrha's, if I will get the game. This game needs a price cut STAT!

I remember when it first came, a lot of people didn't like Pyrrha's meek and cry-baby personality, but she can fight, despite having no experience or training at all.

So, as some of you may know the Tekken DLC parts were released today, (Among some other DLC packs) and it consisted of the outfits of Jin Kazama, King, and Xiaoyu. Now, I made a regular Jin, but this got me thinking, what if Jin was actually in Soul Calibur? (A la Yoshimitsu) Well, I decided to go with his Devil form, and gave him a style that I feel fits the time period of Soul Calibur. Feedback would be appreciated.

Spoiler:
Full body view

photo-41-1.jpg

Close up of the flame on his pants

photo-42-1.jpg

Close up on his face

photo-43-1.jpg

Yes you have succeeded in your task to bring visual pleasure to this thread

I have a ton of cool create-a-characters, but I don't have a good camera so I don't post them.

Tekken DLC?

OMGWTFBBQ.

Ivy + Tekken DLC = want now

Soul Calibur V is beast, it has great online connection. My only real gripe is the lack of character specific endings, oh and Legendary Souls. F*ck Legendary Souls.

Like I mentioned above, I've beaten Legendary Souls and I've done it in less than 30 minutes. The only characters that were a real pain in the ass on that mode were Edge Master (with Alpha Patroklos/Setsuka style) and Cervantes.