Klassic Skins Pack DLC Video & Details Revealed

I didn't have to pay for Cold Storage on Halo 3 or the Co-op Mission Pack on Red Dead Redemption. :p

That's because after a period of time they became free. No halo map pack was free on the day of it's release. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure alk the packs cost something at some point

Don't like what Bungie is doing now with their DLC. Make it MANDATORY to buy their packs in order to play any of their playlists in Reach except for Team Classic, it's bull TBH.

Lets all go and burn down nrs aaaaggggghhhhh.Get over it my god you gamers today need 2 grow up oh my god its on the disc well lets say we hate the studios and everything else.Yes boon did say we wont pay for anything on disc so just cause something is on the tower mode right away its on the disc and they are money grabbing.Interesting how bout that was on there cause they wanted people to have that old nostalgia feel again like in the arcade days.This is before the internet people.Pay the $5 get over it and if ya don't want to give nrs your money DON'T problem solved.

I'm definitely looking forward to the klassic skins; they look pretty awesome. I'm interested in seeing how the damaged models look.

Reactions: p53
When precisely will this be released?
I know it's on the 7th, but what time? At midnight?

I cannot wait...

XBL content usually comes up like 5am-ish Eastern/Central. How PSN works in that department, I have no idea. Whenever the servers get updated to include them. I'd not expecting them at the stroke of midnight though. Just wait until morning and get them then.

Reactions: p53
Don't like what Bungie is doing now with their DLC. Make it MANDATORY to buy their packs in order to play any of their playlists in Reach except for Team Classic, it's bull TBH.

Yeah, but you kind of get tired of only being able to play on disc maps simply because that one person doesn't have dlc. I'm glad that I can finally play breakpoint and highlands in their respective playlists

Guys, would you stop bashing Ed Boon. It is either Warner Brothers or Microsoft as to why this content costs money. And I'm sure NRS didn't want to make the 360 users feel anymore left out than they already are, so they charged PS3 users too.

Microsoft is very strict with their DLC and cost. Does anyone here pay Left 4 Dead? They wanted to do free DLC for 360, but MS wouldn't let them. Boon stated that DLC prices were still being negotiated, meaning it was in WB's hands not his.

So again, please stop blaming Boon.

You have every right tobeing upset and your opinion, but I strongly believe it had nothing to do with NRS...at all.
QFT, Team fortress 2 could not get free dlc either, microsoft doesnt do free dlc

It's noon 7 June here in Korea, WTF? LOL

NRS is located in the United States. Everything should be out by 3:30 am west coast time, if they haven't specified anything. Pretty much the same time as the last episode of MK: Legacy is going to be released in the US.

NRS is located in the United States. Everything should be out by 3:30 am west coast time, if they haven't specified anything. Pretty much the same time as the last episode of MK: Legacy is going to be released in the US.
Sarcasm...one of us failed at it.

I never been playing one for Arcade style fighting games,
but WAS excited for this. Any one how can I get 400 Microsoft Points? Please provide me insight on this. :)

Last edited: