The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
Macho Man is awesome but Piper is better <3

I don't know how anyone can NOT laugh at this.

You know I stopped watching Wrestling after these losers appeared.

images

but after I heard The Rock was back and after I found out my favorite wrestler(Stone Cold) is suppose to make an apperence next monday Im starting to get into wrestling again :D

Why do I have a feeling Cena is going to beat The Rock?

but after I heard The Rock was back and after I found out my favorite wrestler(Stone Cold) is suppose to make an apperence next monday Im starting to get into wrestling again :D

Are you serious about the Stone Cold thing?

Thats wat my friend told me and he is a big wrestling fan. But man if he is lying he sure is hell going to get it.

Why do I have a feeling Cena is going to beat The Rock?

Because Cena is the Superhero of the WWE, I swear to god if it wasnt for that douche, then WWE wouldnt have turned PG. The guy rarely loses, theyve made him the Wayne Gretzky of wrestling, hes always protected.

Thats wat my friend told me and he is a big wrestling fan. But man if he is lying he sure is hell going to get it.
Make sure you get him twice for me!
Because Cena is the Superhero of the WWE, I swear to god if it wasnt for that douche, then WWE wouldnt have turned PG. The guy rarely loses, theyve made him the Wayne Gretzky of wrestling, hes always protected.
Ughh **** this! I am not going to watch wresling anymore again. I don't like the way they use Cena.

Cena a hero??? This is a true wwe hero

To me Cena is a ****y bastard and The Rock needs to beat some sense in to him.

Cena a hero??? This is a true wwe hero

To me Cena is a ****y bastard and The Rock needs to beat some sense in to him.

I know cenas not a super hero, but thats they way they portray him. And hell yeah Stone Cold is too damn sick, I cant wait to see his return!

I know cenas not a super hero, but thats they way they portray him. And hell yeah Stone Cold is too damn sick, I cant wait to see his return!

I know you werent saying he is a hero. I was just stating that Stone Cold is a hero not Cena

@jade YES!!! im definitely watching Raw next monday now

I know you werent saying he is a hero. I was just stating that Stone Cold is a hero not Cena

@jade YES!!! im definitely watching Raw next monday now

I stand corrected sir. And me too, im praying for a Rock-Cena face to face anytime before WM though...

Is it just me

or does the whole John Cena and Rock thing go beyond wresting??

I understand WWE storylines and what not, but this sounds personal

they really seem like they genuinely don't like each other

I would love to see The Rock and Stone Cold team up to take out John Cena, once and for all.

2 foes uniting to take out a common enemy.

Is it just me

It does go beyond wrestling however its also not the first time they have integrated outside issues into a storyline.

Is it just me

The Rock was genuinely hurt when Cena made his comments, despite the fact that Cena was just being a sockpuppet for Vince when he said it. They've patched up their personal beef in the years since, but they're using real life issues to further the storyline on TV.

IMO it makes it better, as Rock-Cena is the most compelling storyline they've had in quite a while.

It does go beyond wrestling however its also not the first time they have integrated outside issues into a storyline.

(Matt Hardy/Lita/Edge).

A few notes about tonight's portion of Raw that I saw.

JBL returned (4th former superstar from the Attitude Era to return to the company at my count following Stone Cold, The Rock, and Trish Stratus. 6th overall if you count Kevin Nash and Booker T who were before and after that era respectively) and they feigned him being Cole's ref.

Thinking back on it, JBL is probably the single most underrated talker of his time in the company. You always hear Rock, Foley, and Jericho's names mentioned as the top mic guys, but you almost never hear JBL's name pop up. He was probably a top 5 mic guy when he was WWE champion (Rock, Stone Cold, and Foley were gone by then leaving Jericho and Cena as probably the only other two with equivalent or better mic skills that come to mind). His ability to get over as a heel back then was probably second to none and guys like Sheamus who are kind of modeled after him really could improve on their promos under his tutelage.

Speaking of Sheamus, he's the most confusing booking fiasco in recent memory. I understand gimmic angles of having a guy lose a lot, but why the King of the Ring? Why to perenial mid carders like Evan Bourne? The guy should be over now as a legitimate #1 heel on RAW and they continue to mis-book him IMO. Now he's challenging Daniel Bryan for the U.S. belt, after being a two time WWE champion???

What????

Same thing applies to Morrison. At first I would have said Morrison was the better talent when he tagged up with Miz, but Miz has improved both on the mic and in the ring by leaps and bounds, and is a bonefide top level talent. But Morrison is too!!! Why do they continue to relegate him to mid card tag matches and use him as squash bait in these elimination chamber type matches?

The final confusing booking is the Nexus. CM Punk takes over and we're going to have a couple defect over to Wade Barrett's new group the Core, so we're going to possibly setup a feud with them. No we're not? Ok, well alright we'll have Punk start a feud with Cena and really build that up! Oh, wait you mean that's going to be over by the next PPV? Ok let's have this feud with Orton! Yeah Orton taking on Nexus! Wait, you mean, we're going to have him punt every member still left and knock them out of action for the foreseeable future?

They can't pick a feud and stick with it. And if this is some sort of way to finally break up the Nexus, why go through this whole rigmarole outlined above?

IMO its confusing booking like this and not building up the proper talent that has caused the recent ratings slide WWE's been suffering.

IMO its confusing booking like this and not building up the proper talent that has caused the recent ratings slide WWE's been suffering.

And yet WWE will stay in the top spot. Why? Because TNA is somehow worse than them and ROH doesn't want to go big-time (Which is understandable). Pretty sad though...

Also, I think John Cena is gay for The Rock. He said he was gonna give the dude a pearl necklace. COME ON!

Woww, Ive never seen Cena being booed that intensely during a WWE promo, I love it! And thank you miz for beating his ass loll

And yet WWE will stay in the top spot. Why? Because TNA is somehow worse than them and ROH doesn't want to go big-time (Which is understandable). Pretty sad though...

Somehow?

TNA sucks and has far worse storylines than the WWE. They might have some messed up booking and bury wrestlers for no reason at all but they are still heaps better than that garbage known as TNA.

Also, I think John Cena is gay for The Rock. He said he was gonna give the dude a pearl necklace. COME ON!

Er....pretty sure he was implying the Rock is a girl/sissy/wuss/etc. Unless you were being sarcastic, lol.