So, who is the one that "Should have won" in Raiden's visions

ErmaSco

OK I am done with the story and I have almost loved every moment of it. I don't know why but the fights parts either weanted me to see the result of punish the opponent after the cutscene. It just holds you from going away.

Anyway, who was the one that should have won in Raiden's Armageddon messages ?

It is not Liu Kang , because his victory is just leading to Armageddon (unless Raiden was reffering to another time aka the MKDA event).

This leaves Kung Lao and even ESZ.
I am thinking it was Kung Lao. Things started to fall after his death and the Raiden's amulet kept getting fissures until it was fixed by the 2nd solution at the end.

Oh and did anyone start to hate Ermac for being a jerk in this game ? or loving Kano for being the star of surviving in this game ?

Best moment in the story is Liu Kang getting burned. This guy sucks and deserved that. I was more pleased to see him dying than the others.

I can't give the name because I can't do spoiler tags from my phone, but Raiden realizes after fighting in the Netherrealm.

Also, why hate on Liu Kang? He was just trying to save Earthrealm, he didn't need to die.

Dzung is correct,
Spoiler:
Shao Kahn needed to win the tournament and invade Earth Realm in order to receive punishment from the Elder Gods. Thus the deaths of Kung Lao, Kabal, Stryker, Smoke, Jax, Sub-Zero II, Jade, Kitana, Nightwolf, and Liu Kang could have been potentially avoided. Whoa! Jeez, naming off that list makes you realize NRS really went ape$#!+ with that Shang Tsung-fused Sindel.

Ive beaten the game at 2am and I am pretty sure I missed him confirming this... My bad :(

Anyway, if I ever saw or heard that they have revived Kitana and left the others dead I would throw MK10. Either all of them or never !!

Dzung is correct,
Spoiler:
Shao Kahn needed to win the tournament and invade Earth Realm in order to receive punishment from the Elder Gods. Thus the deaths of Kung Lao, Kabal, Stryker, Smoke, Jax, Sub-Zero II, Jade, Kitana, Nightwolf, and Liu Kang could have been potentially avoided. Whoa! Jeez, naming off that list makes you realize NRS really went ape$#!+ with that Shang Tsung-fused Sindel.

It was extremely depressing. So many characters that I LOVE died in just a few ****ing moments. It was ridiculous, yet brilliant. NRS performed a fatality on my heart. Le sigh...

Spoiler:
I love you Smoke... Come back to me

Don't be so hard on Raiden and what if that what Shinnok- Quan wanted him to think and just worked.

For the next game , I really think that more twists will be thrown on us.

Raiden was good and the messages were confusing , had Liu Kang not gone stupid , Kung Lao wouldn't have been killed.

Still , we came this close to get the ESZ saved :(

I just wish Raiden's last words were something like this:

"Kahn must illegally merge-blargh"

But yeah, just shows you that Raiden is such a big troll, he even trolled himself... I mean, how the hell was anyone supposed to know that "he must win" referred to Kahn illegaly merging earthrealm with outworld.

Last edited:
I didn't see it coming either, and Sindel was OP, no one even got a hit on her and then all of their souls are taken? because you have to fight them in the nether I was WTF!

The ending to this game made me sad.
Not in the way that it was a sad ending but in the way that it just seemed... there.
Not fleshed out, not great, not bad.
Just... there.
Like... why did all those fighters HAVE to die and how did Sindel get OP enough to kill ALL of them(cept Lao) just by magically fusing with Tsung?
I don't get it... and it makes my head hurt trying to.

Raiden was good and the messages were confusing , had Liu Kang not gone stupid , Kung Lao wouldn't have been killed.

It wasn't that Liu was being stupid it was just thatin his eyes Raiden's visions were only leading to Earthrealm warrior's deaths and that he was not preventing anything. Liu kept following Raiden's guidance in the first 2/3 of the game, but after being wrong so many times he just lost faith, which is understandable when pretty much everyone he had known got killed.

The ending to this game made me sad.
Not in the way that it was a sad ending but in the way that it just seemed... there.
Not fleshed out, not great, not bad.
Just... there.
Like... why did all those fighters HAVE to die and how did Sindel get OP enough to kill ALL of them(cept Lao) just by magically fusing with Tsung?
I don't get it... and it makes my head hurt trying to.

Sindel was always super owerful storyline wise in the old trilogy. That's why when they fused she became even more powerful.

Shao Kahn needed to win the war that between the realms so he could merge Earthreal and Outworld and the elder gods would kill him because thats against the rules

i still don't get it?... i thought khan was judged by the elder gods because he LOST the tournament but still tried to meld the realms together?.. but khan said "he must win"?.....

if he did win then he could meld the realms together without judgement?

i still don't get it?... i thought khan was judged by the elder gods because he LOST the tournament but still tried to meld the realms together?.. but khan said "he must win"?.....

if he did win then he could meld the realms together without judgement?

The only reason he wasn't judged is because he was only invading, and didn't try to merge realms. He had to win in order to merge them, and that's why he faced Judgement.

Am I the only one who is surprised that Cage didn't die in the timeline of the second game this time around?

Dzung is correct,
Spoiler:

That scene was just pure joy. SO funny.

And JC and Sonya survived it, so we good as far as I'm concerned. Losing Sindel without her getting redeemed kinda sucked though, here's hoping she gets her redemption in the next game.

I was pretty surprised JC didn't die too, but it makes for a nice change, I think.

And Liu Kang can rot in the Netherrealm, imo, I hope he comes back for Liu Kang players' sakes but I really don't give a damn about that character.