Street Fighter X Tekken

Are Devil Jin, Devil Kazuya, or Akuma confirmed to be in this game? Cause if they are not I doubt I will buy this. :neutral:

don't remember devil having green and i don't see the tail either

My guess is that the devil gene affects people in different ways, Devil Jin had bird wings, and Devil Kazuya had more bat-like wings. Also Devil Jin didn't have a tail.

Are Devil Jin, Devil Kazuya, or Akuma confirmed to be in this game? Cause if they are not I doubt I will buy this. :neutral:

Devil jin and and akuma have been teased. Kazuya uses the devil beam in his super art but other than that I have seen nothing on devil kazuya.

My mains are most likely Yoshimitsu/Raven, and Poison/King

Hpoefully Armor King and C. Viper make it in, but if Armor King doesn't make it I want C.Viper/Akuma

Juri has been freshly announced

th__Al_Bundy_excited.gif

juri/akuma my street fighter team.

Last edited:
Juri was announced on SRK last night Ono released a pic of her but he obscured her face with the little blanka toy he carries everywhere but there's no mistaking the costume or hair.

Ono is such a goddamn troll :laugh: :rofl:
And he needs to quit with that Blanka toy, it's not even funny anymore :|

The 90s was also a time when information was released slowly. Before the internet the became commonplace, the only bits of information came from monthly-published magazines. Now with the internet, developers know there are folks who check the websites everyday for the latest scoop on their game of interest. By slowly releasing pictures and bits of information, they drag the hype as long as possible before release date. That tactic has been proven to work when today's audience are impatient about acquiring what little tidbits are provided. While Mk9 was still in development, people were getting salty when NRS did not release their info as frequently as promised.

Last edited:
Releasing information over a long period of time is a good way to generate hype and keep interest alive.

That said, the 90's was superior to anything now. Superior games, superior music, superior film.

And yes, Ono is like a giggling school girl, and just about everyone is fed up with his trolling. Neither him or Killian liked SF III, which is why initially there were no SF III characters in the first SF IV game.

I hated when they released the my town trailer and teased Cody and Guy at the end. We know they're in it already they were shown with the new challenger sign. They're should have been gameplay footage to accompany the announcement quit screwing around!

And yes, Ono is like a giggling school girl, and just about everyone is fed up with his trolling. Neither him or Killian liked SF III, which is why initially there were no SF III characters in the first SF IV game.

Why do both developers hate SF III?
Just curious