You're Favorite MKII Stage

For those living trees, that atmospheric color palette, these peeked hidden characters, that so catchy music as dark, that "Raiden" dead among the brambles... I have to choose the glorious The Living Forest:

VKenjc4.gif

Oddly enough, although I haven't seen anyone else on here say it yet, I liked Shao Kahn's Arena a whole lot.

I just really liked the idea of you fighting in front of thousands of people in a glorious battle. It makes the victory pose at the end feel more well-deserved!

Oddly enough, although I haven't seen anyone else on here say it yet, I liked Shao Kahn's Arena a whole lot.

I just really liked the idea of you fighting in front of thousands of people in a glorious battle. It makes the victory pose at the end feel more well-deserved!
Not to mention that the crowd cheers Kintaro / Kahn when they fight you, making the victory even more sweet. ;)

that atmospheric color palette, these peeked hidden characters, that so catchy music as dark, that "Raiden" dead among the brambles... I have to choose the glorious The Living Forest
Same opinion. I totally love that stage with that amazing dark feeling. :love: