Why are there so many Mileena haters =/

[MENTION=18145]Kotal Kahn[/MENTION], I know you're a new user and all, but please stop bumping old threads, and needlessly applying your five words worth of two cents on every almost every thread.

It clogs up the "Hot Topics" section, and some of us really don't wanna search through sub-forums to find current topics.

I hate Mileena because I think she is overrated.

Her moves are also cheap as ****.
After her teleport is blocked she can still use her sais to recover.
The **** kind of shit is that?!

And I hate her wake-ups. They seem to have way more invincibility frames than they should.

This is still the most relevant answer. Couldn't of said it better. Throwing sais right after her enhanced teleport is bullsh*t!!. Because she can't be punished. I hope she doesn't make it in MK X. And if she does they better not give her the teleport and ability to throw her sais in the same variation, I had to deal with that garbage last night and I'm tired of it.

This is still the most relevant answer. Couldn't of said it better. Throwing sais right after her enhanced teleport is bullsh*t!!. Because she can't be punished. I hope she doesn't make it in MK X. And if she does they better not give her the teleport and ability to throw her sais in the same variation, I had to deal with that garbage last night and I'm tired of it.

It's fully punishable on block, you don't know what you're talking about.

It's called fuzzy blocking into anti air combo.

Meh, It's not all that safe as people make it seem to be. If you block the EX tele standing you're jailed, but if you crouch block the second hit she's punishable, but not by all characters.

I can't remember all who can punish it because I haven't played the game in so long, but I know Scorpion can with D1 xx Teleport into Vortex.

Everyone can ATLEAST do 11% worst case scenario. As long as you have a D1 and a mid hitting 9 frame move you're set. Or a special that combos.

I hate Mileena because I think she is overrated.

Her moves are also cheap as ****.
After her teleport is blocked she can still use her sais to recover.
The **** kind of shit is that?!

And I hate her wake-ups. They seem to have way more invincibility frames than they should.

I wish I could thank you, I never read so many truth in one post.

Mileena is too overrated and her fight style is not based on fight, who understands that.

Unfortunately I don't have the english word to call her what I want to, but here we should call her "apelona" :The_Villagers:

It's like just throwing sais the whole fight or teleporting and throwing sais the whole battle, without giving a single honored punch and taking advantage on her cheap moves.

ll I see is a bunch of people complaining about nothing. Come on, it's 2014... shouldn't we have moved past this already?

Kotal Kahn, dude, stop necroing threads... seriously. It's annoying.

[MENTION=18145]Kotal Kahn[/MENTION], I know you're a new user and all, but please stop bumping old threads, and needlessly applying your five words worth of two cents on every almost every thread.

It clogs up the "Hot Topics" section, and some of us really don't wanna search through sub-forums to find current topics.

Almost every thread? I've posted a lot. I know. But almost every thread? No, not even close. In any case, now that I can post topics, I have no need to post in threads so much.

Man, Sektor is so cheap he can just teleport everywhere with throwing a punch and win. The game isn't fun when I can't hit anyone.. He has an unblockable rocket too, what idiot would allow this BS in the game? I hope he isn't in MKX he would be super cheap with the new variations especially his rush downs.

Almost every thread? I've posted a lot. I know. But almost every thread? No, not even close. In any case, now that I can post topics, I have no need to post in threads so much.

I was exaggerating, but yeah, bumping old threads is frowned upon here, and for good reason unless something breaking and current becomes news.

Man, Sektor is so cheap he can just teleport everywhere with throwing a punch and win. The game isn't fun when I can't hit anyone.. He has an unblockable rocket too, what idiot would allow this BS in the game? I hope he isn't in MKX he would be super cheap with the new variations especially his rush downs.

You know who else is OP? Cyber sub zero. He can freeze you in the match and then you can just perform a fatality in the middle of a round even if you're losing. It's so unfair and cheap nerf CSZ pls NRS or I boycott.

You know who else is OP? Cyber sub zero. He can freeze you in the match and then you can just perform a fatality in the middle of a round even if you're losing. It's so unfair and cheap nerf CSZ pls NRS or I boycott.

LOL I truly feel sorry for the great players of the competitive scene now that I've realized this kind of shit goes on far too frequently

It's fully punishable on block, you don't know what you're talking about.

It's called fuzzy blocking into anti air combo.

I tried everything man. I've been playing since day 1 and still have problems with her. I'm gonna the duck block and see if I can hit her