DEMO Now available for everyone on PSN !

Re: Demo now available to US PSN users!

well it's about time. can't wait for this download to finish, only 45% finished.

Re: DEMO Now available for everyone !

Everyone.... on PS3.

Fffuuu_The_Game-s395x317-59013-535.jpg

Had to make a USA PSN Account to download it. Yes I'm THAT desperate. UK users will probably get it tomorrow (PS3 Users).

awww im only at 20% i was stumpin someone in madden....Im so glad that i have ps3 and the 360...i much rather be playing on my 360 though.

If a demo comes out for the 360 later on before release cool, if not then o well f*** it. April is almost here anyway.

Or MAYBE if we're lucky the 360 will get the PAX Demo. <----- Chances of that happening: 1 in a billion.

downloading in background while I watch "Midnight Run". Can't wait to play though!!

Downloading in progress....
Guys, tell me please the fatalities in PS3 buttons...No BP but Triangle for example.... I want to perform a fatality in my first fight!

If a demo comes out for the 360 later on before release cool, if not then o well f*** it. April is almost here anyway.

Or MAYBE if we're lucky the 360 will get the PAX Demo. <----- Chances of that happening: 1 in a billion.

That would definitely be worth the wait... But hell no, thats too much for a downloadable demo

That would definitely be worth the wait... But hell no, thats too much for a downloadable demo

Yea that would be WAY more than enough. Youtube would suddenly overload with fatality/combo videos for each character.

But like I said in my previous post: If we get a demo for the 360 cool, if not then I'll just wait it out. Plus, there's always youtube on the bright side.

Wow, the controller settings are super confusing. Reassign controller layout number #1, nothing changes. Reassign all controller layouts, nothing changes. I think "default" in the character selection options means "default configuration" and not "default controller layout" like I thought it was, will find out in a sec but man that bugged the hell out of me for a minute.

I already posted this, and with a clearly defined non-360 confusing thread title. My thread is however closed now, for some reason.

Edit: Or it seems like three of us posted at the exact same time. Anyhoo, what matters is that people get the message :D

You slowpokes. I've had this for several days. :rolleyes: