Who is the final boss for MKX?

• Quan Chi

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Shinnok

Votes: 34 37.0%
  • Liu Kang

Votes: 54 58.7%

• Total voters
I don't think it's Onaga but I've heard a lot of cool theories for him. Anyways I think it will be Raiden or Liu Kang. Quan Chi and Shinnok seem too obvious for me.

raiden does make sense being corrupted again by the kamidougu and having to much gulilt for killing liu kang i mean raiden seems different i mean he alsomst risk fujin death even he healde her but the holde could be mush worse

Why would Quan Chi and Raiden be bosses if they are playable on the roster? We stop having playable bosses on the main roster in a long time.

Armageddon was 8 and half years ago. MKD, MKvsDCU and MK9 didn't have the final boss playable on the main roster.

MKvsDCU isn't a canon MK game and had multiple non-MK features, such as toned down fatalities. MKD was before Armageddon, so I'm not sure how that helps your case.

There has only been one canon MK game with an unplayable boss since Armageddon. That's not meaningless, but it isn't a trend. Raiden or Quan Chi being the boss isn't out of the realm of possibility.

If by "a long time" you mean one game? Armageddon's boss was playable.
Armageddon kinda doesn't count like trilogy everyone is playable that's the whole point. 1- 3 sub bosses and bosses were not and then Deception Onaga wasn't. (we all know mk9 either) MK4 and 5 had regular human Bosses they weren't 8 ft tall, had 4 arms, or half horse. Mk4 did have goro as a sub boss and was playable though. I hope they don't make bosses playable, it takes away from them imo.

Edit: khan was playable in umk3

Last edited: