Tremor Kombat Kast -- July 21st

Tyler did say "that's the end of Kombat Pack 1", but nothing else.

Still, though, Kombat Pack "1" DOES seem to imply a Kombat Pack 2, in the future.

Did the stream get cut-off for anyone else? As soon as he said 'that's Kombat Pack one...' it just hung on loading, and never ended properly =/

Tyler did say "that's the end of Kombat Pack 1", but nothing else.

Still, though, Kombat Pack "1" DOES seem to imply a Kombat Pack 2, in the future.
But they didn't konfirm Kombat Pack 2 outright....anyone who feels ripped off if KP2 never sees the light of day only has themselves to blame for expecting that which was never explicitly konfirmed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

But they didn't konfirm Kombat Pack 2 outright....anyone who feels ripped off if KP2 never sees the light of day only has themselves to blame for expecting that which was never explicitly konfirmed.

Don't troll, dude.
Tyler did mention it as "the end of Kombat Pack 1," though, which is his fault if people get their hopes up.

Whenever you say "1" or "part 1" at the end of something, that clearly implies a "2" or "part 2," later on.

It's the same thing as saying "I don't like _________ because A)......
^^^
That statement in itself mentioning "A)" implies that a "B)" point will also be made thereafter.

So, that "Special Moment" was nothing? I thought I was the only one who had their stream cut...My gosh that was a waste.

The stream is available to re-watch now. Skipped to the closing seconds, in the end he says "Kombat Pack 1", then stutters a bit and then says "The Kombat Pack", yeah, its little to no help but I want to feel like that past hour was worth something dammit :b

Kombat Pack 1 sounds like something may be on the way. If not then major trolling points for NRS. I guess next week or early August, they might announce something.

Why would you guys watch that? He's already out.
Coulda spent that time in the lab and just waited to see if there was an announcement.

Like me :mullet:

Why would you guys watch that? He's already out.
Coulda spent that time in the lab and just waited to see if there was an announcement.

Like me :mullet:

I don't have the kombat pack. I watched it so i can know what am i buying next Tuesday