Tekken Thread: All things Tekken related

Not to mention that they were completely useless. Watch this and tell me if you see any meaning

This one is equally useless, but its funny as hell. Dat homo Robot love

The first one is funny ass hell too :laugh:

They look like they're about to perform some weird ass dance routine but then they just take off.

Jinpachi Christ!

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is going to be the end all fighter. I don't think there will be a fighitng game on the planet that will be able to stand up to it. Some developers cater to their fans, Namco is giving us brand new cars, a full on back massage and paying our rent.

I feel like I need to give them head for this

l_50252ec83ed33.jpg

Good lord, that anna costume :rofl: How funny, plus Miguel with that guitar and hat. Yup, gotta pre-order

TEKKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've thrown all the money I already had at you, and now you're giving me custom music?!?!
Moonlit Wilderness on most, Zero G Funk on some, King's theme on the rest. So glad they did this, some of the new music they had was dubstep.

Tekken has always been a fan service game. TTT2 continues giving the fans everything they want. I could do without the bikinis and whatnot. But, it will likely be the most stacked and packed fighting game of all-time. Much like Tekken 6, TTT2 gives fans limitless possibilities for customizing every character. I also like that TTT2 lets you fight solo or tag team style; that's something I think SFxT and the MvC series missed the boat on. The achievements are also good and fair; nothing ridiculous like in Capcom or MK9.

I'm not exactly sure what Tekken Tunes has to offer that we don't already have. You can already replace the in-game music with your own music for just about any game on the 360, including Tekken 6. In fact, I created a custom KMFDM soundtrack to use whenever I play T6. So, outside of a few easy achievements, I just don't understand what Tekken Tunes offers that is new.

In any event, I pre-ordered it months ago, and can't wait to play it. T6 and MKAK are the only games I have completed 100%. From the looks of the achievements, I can complete TTT2 100% as well.