Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

Man, the story is sooooo good. I'm happy they got rid of the QTEs and just focused on telling the story. Brainiac is a awesome villain.

Man, the story is sooooo good. I'm happy they got rid of the QTEs and just focused on telling the story. Brainiac is a awesome villain.

I loved the part where he beats down Batman, his voice actor did a phenomenal job. When he tells him "You're not extraordinary at all. Just another average primitive human. Dispose of him" He looks so disappointed in Batman lmao

Man.... NRS needs to fix these servers it won't let me online for shit right now. This is what happens when you only let a few hundred test your beta. I've tried reseting the game muliple times and no luck. Anyone else?

Best game for this year officially. I'm enjoying the hell out of Multiverse Mode, and beaten one side of Story Mode. Besides Green Lantern, one of the new characters I chose to learn and play with is Firestorm. I'm hoping the Green Lantern comes up for his Epic gear set.

Also did anyone joined any guild whatsoever?

I loved the part where he beats down Batman, his voice actor did a phenomenal job. When he tells him "You're not extraordinary at all. Just another average primitive human. Dispose of him" He looks so disappointed in Batman lmao

I didn't like how they defeated him tho. For someone who spends his days collecting planets and gathering knowledge, you'd think he would've had a better security system.

I love how brutal WW is. The scene with Harley had me like :shock:

Also, the facial animations are amazing. Some of the best I've seen.

Man.... NRS needs to fix these servers it won't let me online for shit right now. This is what happens when you only let a few hundred test your beta. I've tried reseting the game muliple times and no luck. Anyone else?

Closing and restarting the game helps.

Best game for this year officially. I'm enjoying the hell out of Multiverse Mode, and beaten one side of Story Mode. Besides Green Lantern, one of the new characters I chose to learn and play with is Firestorm. I'm hoping the Green Lantern comes up for his Epic gear set.

Also did anyone joined any guild whatsoever?

I created one. Birds of Prey. If anyone wants to join, hit me up. We currently only 1 member :bandit:

Man, they butchered Wonder Woman. Her B2+3 is terrible, normals have no range, low starter is slow as crap and her trait is a freaking slot machine. Her specials are amazing and damage is still high but she needs to spend meter now. I'm still going to rock with her tho.

Damn that got ugly lol.

Speaking of mental breakdown, I've decided to have Scarecrow as my secondary. Bane is doing fine for me now, but sometimes I just want to use someone with more combo potential.

Bane has really good tickthrows in this game.

I created one. Birds of Prey. If anyone wants to join, hit me up. We currently only 1 member :bandit:

Man, they butchered Wonder Woman. Her B2+3 is terrible, normals have no range, low starter is slow as crap and her trait is a freaking slot machine. Her specials are amazing and damage is still high but she needs to spend meter now. I'm still going to rock with her tho.

Too bad I'm on the X-Box One system. Also Green Lantern's super needs a slight buff as once again, it does shit damage (probably the weakest one as it was in the 1st one) by itself. Also we need a separate thread for showing off gear of our mains for Injustice 2.

My first encounter with Will Smith. He obviously didn't know the 50/50s or even the trick shots. I will admit, those low rifle shots are a problem. They have push back and good chip.

P.S I'm still ass but I'm getting better :)

@<u><a href="http://www.trmk.org/forums/member.php?u=16316" target="_blank">Last_Starfighta</a></u>
This is Ps4? What is the Id?

Yes PS4. I don't understand the 2nd part of your question.

Here's a better showing of Deadshot, this time he utilizes his trick shots and low string. And Yes, Deadshot is the only character I care about at the moment :stupido2:

I can't speak on how to defeat Deadshot in the hands of a talented player like Sonicfox but in the hands of your everyday online player, he's not a guaranteed win button like some make him out to be. You just gotta stay patient and play to your character's strengths. I was dropping combos like a mug but was still able to win.

Last edited: