• Smokey Smoke

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • Cyber Sub-Zero

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 8 7.2%

• Total voters

Spider-nigga.jpg

seriously though, stop posting. It will get this thread locked.

also 2 haters voted Dark Raiden and Robo smoke....tsk tsk

and I was thinking about making mk4 reptile, just LIZARD REPTILE alltogether, should I?

Zombie liu kang's chains were pretty badass though, you have to admit

I'm not a big fan of zombie Liu Kang, but if for some reason they make another Zombie Liu Kang and incorporated the chains into his fighting that would be sick imo.

Since when is being gay a bad thing?

who cares stop posting too, cause you know he's gonna come back

all it takes is one eavesdropping mod and this shit goes byebye, but on topic I think rain is homosexual myself but I dont think thats a bad thing. Just stop posting about that now

I'm not a big fan of zombie Liu Kang, but if for some reason they make another Zombie Liu Kang and made the chains part of his fighting style that would be sick.

chains were great, but not for Liu Kang. Another new character could have them, but we havnt gotten that far yet.

If they are doing horror characters now all of a sudden, they could have used Pinhead from hellraiser who can controll hundreds of hooks on chains with his mind, but I want get into guest characters lol

chains were badass, just zombie liu kang himself wasnt

who cares stop posting too, cause you know he's gonna come back

all it takes is one eavesdropping mod and this shit goes byebye, but on topic I think rain is homosexual myself but I dont think thats a bad thing. Just stop posting about that now

lol, dont worry I wont.

I dont think reptilian Reptile is a bad change, but I do think MK4, MKDA and MKA costumes were awful, well TBH the only good reptilian Reptile is MK9 Reptile IMO.

You should add all-burnt Kabal to the list too.

You should add all-burnt Kabal to the list too.

I dont think people cared that much about his arms enough to put him on the list, and as for the burned face, he's always supposed to be ugly, remember his MK3 fatality?

so no, Burned Kabal does not deserve to be on the list as he isnt all that different from the original version

All poll characters are quite cool, especially Smokey Smoke, really like this one and hope he'll be back. Only exception is Zombie Liu Kang - not bad idea but he looks ridiculous.

Worst new versiorn? MKA Rain and...

Stryker.png

Nothing common with original MK3 Stryker, absolutely terrible re-design.

I voted for Zombie Lui Kang. I thought it was lame. Now that I think of it, Reptile in Deadly Alliance didn't appeal to me either. I think NRS got him right in this game, being reptilian but human-like. And I also didn't get the whole cyber thing back in '95. A head scratcher, although I do agree that Boon has kept the series fresh over the years.

1. Kitana's MK9 Primary
2. "Smokey" Smoke
3. MKA Khameleon
4. Lizardman Reptile (MKDA)
5. Zombie Liu Kang