Reptile Thread - "Argh!"

Reptile is very fast in attacks, combos and specials, but yh like 13 said he's dash (f,f) is slow.

Here's some combos for you guys:
Note: These combos will most likely be hard as hell to do online because of lag. These are ALL Midscreen combos too.

Meter less Combo:
11 Hit 40% Damage: Jump Punch - 3,2,1 - Elbow Dash - 3,2,1 - Elbow Dash - 3,2,1 - Slide

Enhanced Combos:
17 Hit 51% Damage:
Jump Punch - 3,2,1 - Elbow Dash - 3,2,1 - Elbow Dash - 3,2 - Slow Mega Ball - 3,2 - Fast Mega Ball - 3 - Slime Trail
Uses 3 Enhanced Moves

15 Hit 58% Damage: Jump Punch - 3,2,1 - Elbow Dash - Jump Punch - Reptilian Hand - Elbow Dash - 3,2 - Slow Mega Ball - 3,2 - Fast Mega Ball - 3,2 - Slide
Uses 3 Enhanced Moves

X-Ray Combos:
10 Hit 51% Damage
: Jump Punch - 3,2,1 - Elbow Dash - Jump Punch - 3 - X-Ray

Anyone else try these combos out?

Thanx but i refuse to add combos including "Elbow Dash - Jump Punch" because its ridiculously hard even in training mode (i cannot do it yet) and its more than impossible in laggy online. Im sure someone can do it but the guy that can do that doesnt need this guide lol

Thanx but i refuse to add combos including "Elbow Dash - Jump Punch" because its ridiculously hard even in training mode (i cannot do it yet) and its more than impossible in laggy online. Im sure someone can do it but the guy that can do that doesnt need this guide lol

have you tried 321 elbowdash 321 elbowdash 321slide?

shit is just as hard as the jump punch...i did the 321 slide jump punch ONCE in training i was so happy i forgot what to do after and dropped the juggle XD

have you tried 321 elbowdash 321 elbowdash 321slide?

shit is just as hard as the jump punch...i did the 321 slide jump punch ONCE in training i was so happy i forgot what to do after and dropped the juggle XD

Yeah thats not possible for any human... or saurian or whatever lol

reptile is like the flash

i did his 321:vroam:321:vroam:321slide in training, i have the first 321's down its the laste one that gets me.. makes me dizzy :neutral:

Yeah thats not possible for any human... or saurian or whatever lol

When you're doing elbow dash - Jump Punch, are you doing a neutral jump and NOT an angles jump? & when you try 3,2,1 - Eblow Dash - 3,2,1, exactly what happens when you do the second 3,2,1? What move comes out instead? Or does the 3 miss?

on that 40% combo for reptile after that second jump punch you 3,2 fast forceball, 3,2, ex-forceball then 3,2,1, slide or ex slide for 50% or 51%. You dont need the ex slide its not worth the bar for 1%. So the combo goes for 14-50%

41% 12 hit combo, 1 meter

321 elbowdash 32 slowforceball 32 exfastforceball 321

** editted for no meter version

321 elbowdash 32 fastforceball 321 slide

10 hits 38%,(easier then the 321elbowdash321elbowdash321slide imo)

Also a 49 % Xray is

321 elbowdash 32 fastforceball 321 Xray

Last edited:
Improving this thread tomorrow and on friday, sorry people i didnt have enough time to do it.

Honestly Reptile is one of my favorite if not my favorite character i can do some pretty good juggles with his force balls.

why is it that every time I see "Reptile thread - Argh" I find myself laughing?
Nice thread though, not a big reptile fan, but it's cool to see what he can do.

Under the complex normal combos category the combo that is labeled as 11 hits for 32% damage actually does 34% damage, I think you just mistyped it