The Wrestling Thread

Your Fav Wrestling Promotion

• Total voters
They put in guys they have a legends contract with (which is why I'm sure Piper will be in at some point), and they don't have one with Hall at the moment. I wouldn't expect them to in the state he's in either.

Sean "X-Pac" Waltman does work for them helping out training guys in their developmental group, so perhaps we can have a 4 way clique match after all.

Kitana Cosplay on Monday Night Raw

Anyone watching WWE Monday Night Raw? They are having a Divas Battle Royal and AJ was dressed as Kitana from MK9. She randomly shook the fans at someone... it was quite hilarious

I laughed so ****ing hard when she did the fan lift.

I was hoping Punk would come out as Cobra Commander <3

Here it is for those who don't watch wrestling/missed it:

The fan lift is near the beginning.

MY GIRL, BETH PHOENIX, COMMENTATING, REPRESENT <3

Here it is for those who don't watch wrestling/missed it:

The fan lift is near the beginning.

MY GIRL, BETH PHOENIX, COMMENTATING, REPRESENT <3

Thank you for this, I got front row tickets for the February show. My boss, his wife, and I always go to WWE when they are in Minneapolis, like once a year. Catch me up again, who is Kitana? And who is that sexy sexy black sailor?

Thank you for this, I got front row tickets for the February show. My boss, his wife, and I always go to WWE when they are in Minneapolis, like once a year. Catch me up again, who is Kitana? And who is that sexy sexy black sailor?

Kitana was AJ, and the sailor was Alicia Fox.

Anyone who has a Sinclair owned station in their area and isn't watching Ring of Honor should feel endless shame. The Briscoe Brothers are everything awesome about pro wrestling right now.

AKA DEM BOYS.

there is ton of stuff in mexico and japan.

Yes there is, however 2 of the 3 main companies in Japan are without TV and struggling (All Japan and Pro Wrestling NOAH), and New Japan seems almost like #1 by default because the other two are in such a hole.

As far as Mexico goes, I don't know what happened to CMLL. They were on to something huge with Averno vs La Mascara, but they just kept having Mascara lose thinking they'd save his big win for whenever Averno finally was leaving for WWE. Then that ended up not happening, and now they get crowds so small I think they could fit the whole group in my living room.

hay guys anyone know if batista is in i heard that he is. piper is in for sure.

Actually, no. Piper won't be in WWE '12, and Batista is in. The list i'm about to show you, THQ already confirmed most of them (WWE Magazine confirmed Macho Man) There's no more DLC slated after those are out.

Shawn Michaels
"Macho Man" Randy Savage
Batista
Brodus Clay
Mick Foley
Jim Ross
Michael Cole
Kharma
Trish Stratus
Alicia Fox
Brie Bella
Nikki Bella
Vickie Guerrero

New Japan seems almost like #1 by default because the other two are in such a hole.

On a familiar note, Yuke's who develop the WWE games owns NJPW. Not sure if it's been talked about in here, but I'd rather not search through 242 pages :/

Last edited:
Shawn Michaels
"Macho Man" Randy Savage
Batista
Brodus Clay
Mick Foley
Jim Ross
Michael Cole
Kharma
Trish Stratus
Alicia Fox
Brie Bella
Nikki Bella
Vickie Guerrero

well then if Batista's in then i'll pick it up. wasn't going to but now i got to. yes i'm that big of a batista fan. come at me Jade. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thing is wwe is now the number one company in mexico due to it's high tv ratings. Therefore the fan are leaving luchalibre in droves for wwe stuff.

well then if Batista's in then i'll pick it up. wasn't going to but now i got to. yes i'm that big of a batista fan. come at me Jade. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

They released the official video today, Ames. It has some gameplay mixed in there too... character model looks great.

it was a shame how he left acting like he did. he wasn't the best wrestler ever but he deserved a better send off then being duck tapped to the ring post and quitting to cena (boring). he was one of their top stars and they dropped him for cena. rock and cena ttytt it's a waste of rock miz and truth. because cena is going to drag them down with his match setup being the same in all his bouts. drop cena or turn him heel or teach him that there are more moves to use then just punch toss slam finisher.

/rant over :laugh:

Tomorrow night's rerun of Vintage Collection is ALL PIPER AND HOSTED BY PIPER.

I ****ing blew a chick load all over the place.

I was busy last Saturday and OF COURSE, the one episode I miss is all about Piper.

So glad it reruns, I already got my PVR ready so I can watch it 60000000 times before bed <3

Yo all that shit u just mentioned jade doesn't matter

because the great one is back on raw monday

I have an erection just thinking about it!