Kombat Pack 2 Reveal tomorrow!

Right, but that doesn't make him native, does it?

It kind of does. Fred Kruger, the child abuser, is the human and born in Ohio. Freddy Kruger, the demonic entity, came into being through supernatural/evil workings. Its like the Bi Han-Noob thing, in my opinion. They are two pieces of the same person but different in their own respects.

Honestly I don't like his meddling attitude. He reminds me of a Teacher's Pet.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Lol A teacher's pet? I didn't know many teacher's pets that were acting all goody goody just so they could kill the teacher and take their position, Taj!

Lol A teacher's pet? I didn't know many teacher's pets that were acting all goody goody just so they could kill the teacher and take their position, Taj!
The attitude he displayed in MK9's Story Mode certainly came off that way, and it annoyed the crap out of me lol.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

It kind of does. Fred Kruger, the child abuser, is the human and born in Ohio. Freddy Kruger, the demonic entity, came into being through supernatural/evil workings. Its like the Bi Han-Noob thing, in my opinion. They are two pieces of the same person but different in their own respects.

I see what you're saying and it makes sense but I don't look at it that way. I look at it as the same person, obviously, just at a new stage. The slightly confusing thing is, when Freddy Krueger is pulled from the dream realm (as seen in part 1, 2, and 6) he is human.

Anyways, rather irrelevant but I can't help but talk Freddy.

untitled.jpg
second to last has something covering the ears?
a female character would more likely have sloping shoulders like second from left.
who ever it is, they have a very wide neck and either a wide torso or two more arms! (Sheeva)?

Last edited:
As unlikely as it sounds the second character does kinda look like frost, i remember someone pointed out that the fighters hair somewhat resembled frost….

lol NO ONE wanted Bo Rai Cho, and it`s very likely he will be in dlc...
I've always done... I am pretty sure many people like Bo' Rai Cho as well...

As unlikely as it sounds the second character does kinda look like frost, i remember someone pointed out that the fighters hair somewhat resembled frost….
The second character has short shoulders and spiky hair. In X, the sexual dimorphism is HUGE between the male and female characters. With no expection every male is taller and larger than every female, who are all very petite and with narrow shoulders. The second character has female shoulders but to be at the same height of the other three, they zoomed they characters, hence why the head seems actually bigger. This is my opinion of course.

Thank f***** Elder God.

The one I saw was a fake. Been so busy that I thought that was real.

Won't even mention what I saw just LOL.

Injustice's Season Pass

fNE3Ygz.jpg

Only Manhunter is visible, and even then his silhouette is altered.

MK9 Season Pass

PAmjh.jpg

You'd never be able to tell that's Freddy.