Wishlist for Mortal Kombat 11/III

Yeah, I mean post-Kano! I can't imagine Tremor repping them all by himself. (I also imagine he's a one-game wonder like Skarlet, most likely.)

What do you mean by post-Kano?
Next to succeed Kano (son, daughter, relative or position-wise)?

If that's what you mean, then yeah, I can see Tremor taking his place or taking Kano out like Sub-Zero did with Sektor in MKX, in MK11.

Last edited:
What do you mean by post-Kano?
Next to succeed Kano (son, daughter, relative or position-wise)?

If that's what you mean, then yeah, I can see Tremor taking his place or taking Kano out like Sub-Zero did with Sektor in MKX, in MK11.

Tremor just doesn't seem like a company man to me. But I suppose we'll see once he's in-game and we better understand his relationship to the organization.

Tremor just doesn't seem like a company man to me. But I suppose we'll see once he's in-game and we better understand his relationship to the organization.

Not yet, but he could be a ruthless badass leader which makes the Black Dragon into more of a deadly gang / mob / squad than just being a Kano type of arms dealer.
Maybe he could be more of a Kingpin type of character, which is more ruthless than Kano is.
I agree, though.
I'll wait to see his bio and to see what goes on with him in MKX, or what "what if" scenario they drum up for him in his ending.

Re: Story Wishlist for Mortal Kombat 11/III

Would anyone else like an original villain for MK11?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Would anyone else like an original villain for MK11?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Definitely. It should be someone from an entirely different Realm, the one being, or an ally of Evil Raiden (I would say spoiler alert, but if you're here I'm just gonna assume you beat the story).

To hell with an original villain as the final boss of MK11. There is no excuse for ending MKX on a glorified cliffhanger. If a new villain is hinted at in MK11's ending, THEN we can talk about an original villain as the final boss of MK12. Raiden, Kotal Kahn, D'Vorah, Liu Kang, and Kitana are the only eligible candidates for the Final Boss spot in MK11. You can't ignore continuity with boss spots, period.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I wish MK 11 brought us all the characters from Deadly Alliance, Deception and Armageddon. They should retire Kano, Goro, Jax, Sonya, maybe even Johnny Cage. Keep Reptile because he still has to save his race.

I wish MK 11 brought us all the characters from Deadly Alliance, Deception and Armageddon. They should retire Kano, Goro, Jax, Sonya, maybe even Johnny Cage. Keep Reptile because he still has to save his race.

As much as I second you, because I second you a lot, (Except Sonya. Sonya is mami) They won't retire anyone like them anytime soon. Johnny and Jax especially. They'll probably pull an MK4 and an MKDA and literally leave behind like half the new chars. Lol.

In the Black Sragon Clan, I'd like a female dominatrix type of character with some kind of buzz saw type of weapon.

I would want a new original villain.
We haven't had an original new villain since Onaga and Blaze.

Blaze was not really a original new villain since he was a boss character of a pre-existing villain. I think a new original villain could show up despite the cliffhanger ending in MKX. Maybe in the next game, a old enemy from the past was awaken when Raiden purifies the Jinsei when Shinnok was defeated. They can do a god of destruction theme villain where he plans to destroy all of the realms in a Crisis on Infinite Earths style fashion. All of the realms have to team up to fight this new threat.

Blaze was not really a original new villain since he was a boss character of a pre-existing villain.

No need to split hairs.
If you're going to get all technical about it, then Onaga wasn't an original new villain, either, since it was just Reptile's body which became the vessel for the reincarnated Onaga.

No need to split hairs.
If you're going to get all technical about it, then Onaga wasn't an original new villain, either, since it was just Reptile's body which became the vessel for the reincarnated Onaga.
Deception's final boss was entirely Syzoth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

A wishlist seems to be kind of redundant for a game that will be released in 4-7 years.
But if I really had to make one...

PC version.
Playable.
Day one.
No HVS.

I have no idea what they've done with it once again, but recently my experience was something along the lines of: double click exe, load, lag+graphical artifacts, quit, right click>uninstall. Best £40 (afaik) I have ever spent.

7 years is a bit too high, imo.
MK9 came out in 2011 and MKX came out in 2015, so that's 4 years.
I SERIOUSLY doubt that they would wait that long to release another MK game.

I gave it that much because I believe they're going to switch engines. MKX isn't exactly eyecandy now (surely not something I'd call "next gen"), and surely will look even more dated later on. So that's +2/3 years. On top of the usual projects like Injustice and maybe some SM game...Doesn't seem so unrealistic.

I gave it that much because I believe they're going to switch engines. MKX isn't exactly eyecandy now (surely not something I'd call "next gen"), and surely will look even more dated later on. So that's +2/3 years. On top of the usual projects like Injustice and maybe some SM game...Doesn't seem so unrealistic.

MKX looks pretty next-gen, to me, which is why I think that if it ever comes to PS3 and 360 that it'll look pretty shitty.
The Fatalities and X-Rays are quite a step up from MK9 in terms of gore tech and actual visuals.
Guts being spilled in MKX don't look like a bunch of steaks falling out, like they did in MK9 (Skarlet).

As for games (IMO):
Injustice 2 is likely.
SM sequel doesn't seem as likely, given that it doesn't seem like they even want to take that risk with an action-adventure game, now that they are under WB.

I'd love Tremor replacing Kano. I'm tired of his smug face every game besides MKD. Tremor for MK11 instead of Kano.
Where's those petition children?

I'd love Tremor replacing Kano. I'm tired of his smug face every game besides MKD. Tremor for MK11 instead of Kano.
Where's those petition children?

I'd be fine with that too.
Id be fine with the following replacements in MK11:

- Tremor (for Kano)
- Cassie (for Sonya and Johnny, or both)
- Jacqui (for Jax)
- Kung Jin (for Kung Lao)

Edit:
I'd also love to see Takeda replacing Kenshi, but I don't see that happening any time soon, given that he's Boon's 2nd favorite.