What game are you playing right now?

I just went Wide as Romans/Russians all the time which is basically 100% victory. Spam those cities right into enemy territory, use Gladiators to build roads and forts, call in Great General and type in GG. Russians just destroy everything with their Production bonuses. :lol:

Been playing For Honor as of late. It’s def become one of my favorite games. If y’all want to try a different kind of fighting game I’d recommend checking it out

Last edited:
started playing MH world 2 hours ago, first MH game for me
and enjoying it so far,
I guess Cammy will like this game too, dem cats 2 cute lol

Monster Hunter: World for X-Box One. I played it yesterday and it was fun and feels good re-honing my dual blade skills once more. Still at the tutorial parts until I get to the meaty part.

I'm still playing tekken 7 and uncharted lost legacy atm. I do intend to pick up shadow of the colossus remastered this Tuesday since I skipped the ps2 and ps3 versions. It looks like Bluepoint really knocked it out of the park with this remake.

I’m currently playing Farcry 4! It is real fun to me, the enemies are unfortunately extremely easy to kill, upgrades were too easy. No real challenge, but the game was really gorgeous and I loved playing it.

Dragon Ball FighterZ. I'm really loving this game tbh. It's pretty casual at first, but learning new combos makes it a heck of a lot better no lie. I still don't really like the quarter-circle/back-to-block gameplay in most fighters, but after playing this I might give those types of games another try.

I've been playing Darksiders 2 since I saw the Darksiders 3 trailer recently.

Other than that, been stuck on the train level of Spiderman PS1

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Playing Knack atm.
Thanks to PS+.
First time Im playing this game and I gotta say it's really fun.
It's def. one of those jump and run games you must give a try.
Never had the chance to play it on it's release.

Now Im gonna check out Knack 2 for sure.

Thanks to the new level 30 cap coming along with the Inj2 Legendary Edition at the end of this month, I'll still be playing that and still grinding it out for a while.

Aside from that I'm going back to Dishonored 2 and doing another run, as apparently there's an ending that I missed, and there's a way to play it with powers and gadgets that closely resembles Daud from the first game's DLC.

Waiting for Spider-Man, whenever that drops.

Waiting for Spider-Man, whenever that drops.

Yeah, Spider-Man looks good. I loved the movie, hopefully the game is crafted with the same level of quality. The last couple of Spider-Man games have been subpar. He deserves a good one.

The top 3 games on my radar are Cyberpunk 2077, Resident Evil 2 and Final Fantasy 7. None of those are coming out this year :(

Most of my gaming time has been dumped into Monster Hunter World. I'm surprised how much I'm enjoying this game. I'm still rocking with Injustice 2. Want to get back into MvCI and give DBFZ another shot but I just don't have the time for another game in my rotation right now.

I agree about Spider-Man, and I'm hoping that the quality resembles that of some of the old Spider-Man games.
The Ultimate Spider-Man game that Treyarch did for PS2 was probably my last favorite one, mainly because I also got to use Venom and I liked the little Wolverine cameo. :laugh:

Want to get back into MvCI and give DBFZ another shot but I just don't have the time for another game in my rotation right now.

MvCI I want to give a fair shot to as well, but I'm still undecided whether or not to get it now or just wait it out a bit and just get it when all the DLC is done.

I agree about Spider-Man, and I'm hoping that the quality resembles that of some of the old Spider-Man games.
The Ultimate Spider-Man game that Treyarch did for PS2 was probably my last favorite one, mainly because I also got to use Venom and I liked the little Wolverine cameo. :laugh:

MvCI I want to give a fair shot to as well, but I'm still undecided whether or not to get it now or just wait it out a bit and just get it when all the DLC is done.

Rumor has it UMvCI is coming out in the fall. Not to far fetched considering Capcom's track record. I'd say wait until then. Gameplay is extremely fun but everything else ugly. Even the menu screens are hard to look at.

Are you sure? They haven't even released a picture yet.
If Capcom doesn't show us something by E3 or tgs than it's safe to say it's still in early development. That being said, I recommend you follow a youtube channel called residence of evil. They obviously don't give out too much but at least it's something.

Last edited: