Official Mortal Kombat (2011) Video Thread

Re: Kombat Kontinues Extended Trailer - Kratos Gameplay and Raiden Fatality

Jesus, Kratos look amazing... QTE made me lol. They really went all out with this god of war thing! Cant wait.

King of the hill looks awesome. My biggest thing now for it is they need to have avatar items so my avatar looks like a MK kharacter instead of these dull avatars xbox has. PS has way better avatars

anyone else notice mileena's disturbing and unsettling scream when raiden performs his fatality on her. love it

Love those small chibi style characters you see during King of the Hill.

Love those small chibi style characters you see during King of the Hill.

Did someone say... Chibi?
MK_OOC_Cuteness_by_DreamingRed.jpg

But yeah WFMMK is right. Those are X-box 360 avatars.

King of the hill looks amazing!

I wonder if those are actually the PS3 Avatars that you can get with preorders. I mean, why would they mix xbox360 footage with the PS3 (Kratos) video?

Nice find as much as I like Kratos I still could care less about him being in the game

I wonder if those are actually the PS3 Avatars that you can get with preorders. I mean, why would they mix xbox360 footage with the PS3 (Kratos) video?

They did mix them since that is 100% the xbox 360 exclusive built in avatars.

Excellent find! thank you. Raiden's fatality looks awesome.

Wow, Raiden's fatality is messed up. Love it.
Not sure about whether or not I like Kratos's play style. He looks kinda slow to me.

yes they are the avatars you get in kollectors edition to use in king of the hill mode... can use on ps3 and xbox....just looked at the ps3 advertisement poster to confirm the content

Guess we better step our game up because Kratos looks like he will be a challenge. Very surprised on him moves

The online king of the hill caught my eye more than kratos, great find!

Guess we better step our game up because Kratos looks like he will be a challenge. Very surprised on him moves

Overall this game will be a big challenge. Every character has long strings of combos to master etc... It requires loads of time to perfect the gameplay... Perfect!

yes they are the avatars you get in kollectors edition to use in king of the hill mode... can use on ps3 and xbox....just looked at the ps3 advertisement poster to confirm the content

But PSN doesn't have avatars...so would they be items you unlock for PSHome?

Kratos looks awesome. I got so excited when I saw him whip out the bow of Helios. I can't wait to use all of his weapons from the game!
I wonder if the QTE's will be actual buttons you have to press, or if they're just there? I feel like a lot of people will b!tch about Kratos having buttons on the screen and consider it "cheating" that he gets to have part of his combo on screen. It'll probably just be the last button of the combo, I'm guessing. IDFK.

I wasn't thinking of them like system wide Avatars for the PS3. I was just thinking maybe NRS is creating them for use in the game. Maybe even part of their DLC, different skins etc. It looks cool, so if it's a 360 only thing, I guess I'll just live without.

Thanks for the video. So glad I have the 360 version though. After seeing Kratos I know a lot of GoW fans are going to be picking him.