Mk9 smoke death combo 168% by tony-t

TONY-T

This is a triple reset 3 bar death combo that was performed by me on the latest patch 1.05. This combo will work on anyone. There is also 3 different ways to make it 169% but they are very tricky to pull off. This is MK9's Biggest single character breaker only escape combo.

Best viewed in 720p

I would sell the game if someone did that to me online.

No need to worry about that since the timing and execution needed for it would make it impossible to do with the lag hell some Smoke combos I pull off offline easy I can barely do online with the lag. Anyway impressive stuff as usual Tony, though it would be even crazier if you did your combos on characters with small hitboxes like Jade.

No need to worry about that since the timing and execution needed for it would make it impossible to do with the lag hell some Smoke combos I pull off offline easy I can barely do online with the lag. Anyway impressive stuff as usual Tony, though it would be even crazier if you did your combos on characters with small hitboxes like Jade.
The majority of my combos i do perform on small characters, however to save time with this combo i performed it on sheeva. I did a 161% version on raiden in a previous vid. The 168% version was little trickier, but still works on all characters.

Even in a offline sense. If people had perfect execution for that combo. You still have to meet the conditions of being in a corner as well.

Hi TONY-T Nice to see this combos But i try and i have problem to do dat cuz when i do the Uppercut The Other character do the Backflip! and i have other problem lol! Sometimes i hit but i cant do the (X and Triangle)after Uppercut like..... the character falls before the ground

Hi TONY-T Nice to see this combos But i try and i have problem to do dat cuz when i do the Uppercut The Other character do the Backflip! and i have other problem lol! Sometimes i hit but i cant do the (X and Triangle)after Uppercut like..... the character falls before the ground

Thry flip when you uppercut because they are at the wall, they should be close to it but not touching.

Oh. My. God. That was intense. I could never pull that off, and if someone did it on me online! Let's say my ps3 wouldn't be turned on for at least a month.

Once you lose 50% health you'll have a full bar, and I wouldn't waste meter against Smoke..

a 50% combo will only gain your opponent just slightly over 1 bar of meter.

If the opponent had zero meter, im almost certain they wouldnt be able to break it before it reaches 100%. Roughly your opponent will build 2 bars of meter for every 93% of damage you inflict upon him. After 93% of his life bar is drained he will be able to break the combo, but since the last 10% of the combo comes in the way of an EX smoke bomb (wich is an unbreakerable move) they will not be able to break it.

In a match the combo would stop at the 2nd EXsmoke bomb.

a 50% combo will only gain your opponent just slightly over 1 bar of meter.

If the opponent had zero meter, im almost certain they wouldnt be able to break it before it reaches 100%. Roughly your opponent will build 2 bars of meter for every 93% of damage you inflict upon him. After 93% of his life bar is drained he will be able to break the combo, but since the last 10% of the combo comes in the way of an EX smoke bomb (wich is an unbreakerable move) they will not be able to break it.

In a match the combo would stop at the 2nd EXsmoke bomb.

*Facepalms*

I feel so stupid now, I remember watching a video about meter management and you're right 50% Builds 1 bar.

But I still doubt your opponent wouldn't have enough meter to break if they're playing to win and Smoke's reset isn't guaranteed midscreen so you have to work them into the corner.

I'm pretty sure Smoke has a midscreen reset also. But I don't think it's over 100% damage lol.

If you get caught in this combo somehow at the VERY beginning of the match of round 2 or 3, and you have no meter. You're gonna lose lol. But it's highly unlikely you won't have a breaker because what's the odds of you being caught in that situation perfectly and you have exactly zero meter?

I'm pretty sure Smoke has a midscreen reset also. But I don't think it's over 100% damage lol.

If you get caught in this combo somehow at the VERY beginning of the match of round 2 or 3, and you have no meter. You're gonna lose lol. But it's highly unlikely you won't have a breaker because what's the odds of you being caught in that situation perfectly and you have exactly zero meter?

That's what I was trying to say, and nice Avatar and sig :laugh: