Shaolin Trailer + Bo rai cho

Hell yea Liu Kang!... was hoping for dragon scale revenant Kang, oh well :D

Lol Quan Chi was hiding behind rocks while Liu Kang was killing shit

I have yet to see Liu completely shirtless... even as a revenant he has on some sick ass looking armor!
So they finally gave this man a shirt! lol

You just know that someone will try to reskin Liu Kangs fatality so that he will be shoving a sex toy into the opponent

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

I think this is the first time I've been excited for Liu Kang. That fatality was quick and to the point.......AWESOME!!! Love how Liu Kang was pretty much antagonizing Raiden about his "visions of the future."

Who is missing? Looks to me like everyone is included

I think he is operating on the assumption that none of these revealed characters are the unlockable character. Also working on the assumption that Liu Kang is likely not the surprise boss characters.

This means that unlockable character when you beat the game may not be revealed.

OR

One of these characters are the one you unlock when you finish the game.

This means that unlockable character when you beat the game may not be revealed.

OR

I'm guessing more that it's the first.
I highly doubt that NRS would reveal their unlockables and secret characters like that.
Ed Boon has said various times that he likes MK games having their secrets in it.

I would lean that way too. So I think there is a good chance we have at least on more character to look forward to.

I think he is operating on the assumption that none of these revealed characters are the unlockable character. Also working on the assumption that Liu Kang is likely not the surprise boss characters.

OR

Ah yeah you're right. My B!

I think the secret character might be rain. I really don't think the Goro spot is actually there, he might actually be where the other DLCs are going to be.

I think the secret character might be rain. I really don't think the Goro spot is actually there, he might actually be where the other DLCs are going to be.

I think rain has a better chance at being the tower unlockable. Like a throwback to smoke and noob, where you can fight him but not play as him.

I'm guessing more that it's the first.
I highly doubt that NRS would reveal their unlockables and secret characters like that.
Ed Boon has said various times that he likes MK games having their secrets in it.
Can't wait to unlock Cyber Reptile or Cyber Scorpion.

The roster leaked. The only things left to hope for is DLC, so stop getting your hopes up.

Who would be the unlockable character they announced then? Every character in that leaked roster is already confirmed by NRS. I don't think they would just put one of them to be unlockable.

Who would be the unlockable character they announced then? Every character in that leaked roster is already confirmed by NRS. I don't think they would just put one of them to be unlockable.

Because they would like you to purchase the game. No one said the anything about confirmed characters being playable from the start. They could easily reveal Liu Kang and Shinnok, but keep them as unlockable.

You just know that someone will try to reskin Liu Kangs fatality so that he will be shoving a sex toy into the opponent

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

I believe our very own [MENTION=4598]Nasty_Freak[/MENTION] is working on that already.