Dead or Alive 5

I will still be buying the special edition, even though you didn't ask. I rarely don't buy special editions but I am interested in the book and... sexy outfits.:tee:

When you're not pounding and pounding and pounding (and pounding and pounding) away at Lei Fang and Kasumi in Dead or Alive 5, you'll be able to snap still pics of them. DOA5 features a photography mode, Famitsu says this week. Using an improved control system over previous DOA photo modes, you'll be able to set your favorite angle and snap a still pics of the fight.

You're not just limited to still pics, of course. The game also allows you to play back your replays. You're free to zoom in and change angles, meaning you can place the focus on your favorite parts.

If you plan on doing away with the fighting all together, the game also gives you full zooming and angle control when watching CPU fights.

Famisu also has a look at Bass and newcomer Rig. The latter character is a Taekwondo fighter from Canada.

doa5rig2.jpg

I love the photography and replay mode in DOA4, so I am super stoked for it to be back!

Also, new character?! I thought it was going to be only added Virtue Fighter characters, super stoked again!

Also Rig looks totally bad ass, looks like he has dark intentions, I like him.

I love the photography and replay mode in DOA4, so I am super stoked for it to be back!

Also, new character?! I thought it was going to be only added Virtue Fighter characters, super stoked again!

Also Rig looks totally bad ass, looks like he has dark intentions, I like him.

Finally, a fighter from my home country lol. Not enough Canadians in fighting games.

Finally, a fighter from my home country lol. Not enough Canadians in fighting games.

well there is...
Wolf (Virtua Fighter)
Sasquatch ( Darkstalkers)
King Lion (Neo geo battle coliseum)
Maxima (King of Fighters)
Raven (Tekken)

also yall got wolverine and deadpool so in a way i envy Canada

I always thought that C in your name was for "Canadian" Sword.

Lol I love how Bass' bike says Tina on it. He looks great, love his style, love the new oil rig stage, plus love how the stages have themed costumes. Hype meter boiling over.

This is how I end all my dates! VVV

Spoiler:
GET OUT OF MY FACE WOMAN!
rigchristie07.jpg

Last edited:
I got scared for a sec thinking rig was gonna use only kicks like hwoarang but i saw a quick 3 punch combo he did, he's definitely gonna be on my team, right now im liking, kasumi,bayman and rig. I didnt think this game was gonna keep up with tekken but the more footage i see i think they might be on the same level and we still havent seen the tag team mechanics. Im hyped for doa5 and tt2

I just had to post this

Dead or Alive 5...

Motto: We Are Fighters

Release Date: 9/25/12

DLC: Swim Suits for females.

VS

Tekken Tag Tournament 2...

Motto: We Are Tekken

Release Date: 9/11/12

DLC: Old characters and Swim Suits For Every Character

I just had to post this

Dead or Alive 5...