Street Fighter X Tekken

they show some footage of my girl juri in action, he also talks about characters that have a lot of potential making it in the game, lars and elena i really want these two and akuma.

I'll rent this I guess. Maybe. I have no interest in Tekken what so ever except for a few select characters.

But they are being brought to 2D fighting, and i guess I'll just see what they have to offer

If they don't put Cody or Guy they are f**king us over like they did with Frank West.

Frank West was in a MvC3 cinematic trailer but didn't make the cut and WE ALL KNOW there is going to be a

SUPER SFxT

and WE ALL KNOW there is going to be a
SUPER SFxT

wow, I almost completly forgot about that, but yeah, we all know its gonna happen.
really makes capcom look stupid every time they still do this.

But if they are going to do a re-release, they had better put in the panda and the kangaroo at least

wow, I almost completly forgot about that, but yeah, we all know its gonna happen.
really makes capcom look stupid every time they still do this.

But if they are going to do a re-release, they had better put in the panda and the kangaroo at least

I'm not getting this game right when it comes out. I want to wait to see if there is going to be a re-release because I don't give 2 craps about SF. I want more Tekken characters. My boy Lee hasn't been confirmed.

Why wouldn't want this?

Why wouldn't want this?

cause he's boring like almost every other character in the tekken games.

but yeah, now that you mention the re-release, I'll too wait for that before I even think about renting this. Why waste even the slightest amount of money knowing they will turn around and just make it somewhat better in a few months.

But I wont lie, Pac man and mega man has gotten me interested in playing this.

Capcom has stated numerous times that when SFxT gets updated it will be like SF4 arcade edition there will be no disc based update.

Capcom says a lot of things. How many times have Megaman rumors and things been floating around.

Then UMvC3 comes out and still no Megaman. Instead a Megaman costume for Zero.

cause he's boring like almost every other character in the tekken games.

What?! How are Tekken characters boring? D:

nah, I mean I like the wierd looking people in tekken like the bear, kangaroo, king, metal looking guy with the hat, yoshimitsu, and Westley Snipes. But alot of them are generic in my opinion.

Stilll though, I'd like to see what they can do with characters from a 3d fighter and put them into a 2d fighter. It may somewhat redeem the tekken characters for me if capcom can make the gameplay really good.

Might need to see some reviews, but I'm not exactly hopeful for this one. They seem to be focusing on CGI in all the trailers, which isn't exactly hope inspiring xD

I'm not getting this game right when it comes out. I want to wait to see if there is going to be a re-release because I don't give 2 craps about SF. I want more Tekken characters. My boy Lee hasn't been confirmed.

Why wouldn't want this?

YES!! im not the only one who wants Lee in

but also we need my favorite loony cyborg Bryan in this joint