MK2011 Xbox 360 demo discussion

Re: MK2011 Xbox 360 demo (when?)

Well after reading everyone's posts, obviously there's no demo today. Oh well fuk it. I'm pretty much on the verge of saying screw the demo and I'll play MK when it comes out. If the demo is released anytime before April 19th, sure I'll download it/check it out. If not, then I'll just keep myself busy and April 19th will be here soon enough. Still sucks though, but it's whatever at this point. . .

Well after reading everyone's posts, obviously there's no demo today. Oh well fuk it. I'm pretty much on the verge of saying screw the demo and I'll play MK when it comes out. If the demo is released anytime before April 19th, sure I'll download it/check it out. If not, then I'll just keep myself busy and April 19th will be here soon enough. Still sucks though, but it's whatever at this point. . .

You should cryogenically freeze yourself until Smoke is revealed, only to awaken and find out that Smoke is a pack of Newport Menthols...

Biggest spoiler ever...

You should cryogenically freeze yourself until Smoke is revealed, only to awaken and find out that Smoke is a pack of Newport Menthols...

Biggest spoiler ever...

DAMN IT!!! You're supposed to use spoiler tags!!! jk

Who knows when NRS will reveal Smoke, or the 360 demo for that matter. . .

I wanna smack the head of the president of Microsoft's Xbox division sideways, the cheap bastard wont drop a penny for any exclusivity deals unless the game is a FPS.

Sad but true. I say we get into a few cars and go kick some ass! Haha

I wanna smack the head of the president of Microsoft's Xbox division sideways, the cheap bastard wont drop a penny for any exclusivity deals unless the game is a FPS.
Is it really that guy who call's all of the shot's?

No demo today :(
Hope Boon gives a release date very soon. Now I'm not believing any more demo dates until Boon officially announces it!
I'm REALLY TIRED of waiting!!! I just want to try the game out so bad!
Maybe Scorpion could help us get the demo quicker...
GET OVER HERE!======================> XBOX DEMO

No demo today :(
Hope Boon gives a release date very soon. Now I'm not believing any more demo dates until Boon officially announces it!
I'm REALLY TIRED of waiting!!! I just want to try the game out so bad!
Maybe Scorpion could help us get the demo quicker...
GET OVER HERE!======================> XBOX DEMO

Haha that's funny, btw your gamer tag make's me hungry. =/

I think someone should twitter Ed Boon and ask about the Xbox 360 demo.

I think someone should twitter Ed Boon and ask about the Xbox 360 demo.
That's been done many times already, apparently he "doesnt know".

We need to find his address and send him a cake. No, **** that. We need to send 10 cakes, with pies inside of the cakes. Maybe then he will have the demo released.

As of right now (Take my word on it) Microsoft can not do anything for this demo. PS3's Mortal Kombat demo is a "Timed" Exclusive. As YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS, But i will say it anyways. Sony payed for that demo for it to be some type of an exclusive deal. Microsoft cannot do anything until the timed exclusive is done i guess.

In my opinion, either the demo is released next Tuesday (March 29), or NRS should not release it at all, because i think releasing it on April could backfire and make some potential XBOX 360 buyers angry, and hurt the sales of the full game. They should just come clean and say that Sony secured exclusivity for the demo, and i think almost everybody, if not everybody would understand and accept that, we would just forget the freaking demo and continue to count the days till April 19th. But releasing one or two weeks before the full game may be seen to some as inappropriate, and a bit of and insult to XBOX 360 players.

Still, regarding that last bit about what X360 players may think after a possible late release, or no release at all, of the demo, i would like to say something: We should not base our decision of buying or not buying this game on the release of a demo, especially in this day and age of exclusivity deals and economic crisis, where the gaming giants want whatever edge they can get to outsell their competitors even in the slightest, we should decide based on what the full game is like, and for the looks of it, is going to be awesome and worthy of buying it, with or without demo.