360 achievements listed:

Looks like I'll be forced to play online to get certain Trophies.
There's no way that I'll get 100% Trophies unlocked, with all this online stuff. :-(

What are those ''Mastery' achievements?

EDIT : Yeah I agree there are quite many online achievements, but at least there isn't this 25 in a row achievements and hopefully NRS can make it so that when somebody leaves he gets a loss but it doesn't affect your streak....

And I absolutely hate the "win x matches in a row" ones

I'm pretty much loathing all of the online ones! I hate when companies do this... *sigh*

If I want to play online, I'll play online... I think it's ridiculous when companies try and force you to play online with Trophies/Achievements. If the online play is good, I'll play it! To me it implies their online is faulty and so they're using trophies to goad you into playing, bleh!

i wouldn't want to play online either if i knew someone like me was waiting to go toe to toe with you! :-D

Jk

Thanks for the list of achievements ~ anyone find out if its final and official? or does the fact that it is posted on that website mean its official?

I'm pretty much loathing all of the online ones! I hate when companies do this... *sigh*

If I want to play online, I'll play online... I think it's ridiculous when companies try and force you to play online with Trophies/Achievements. If the online play is good, I'll play it! To me it implies their online is faulty and so they're using trophies to goad you into playing, bleh!

I'm more worried that I'll be crap at online. If they had a "losing streak" trophy, I'd be set though!

i wouldn't want to play online either if i knew someone like me was waiting to go toe to toe with you! :-D

Jk

Thanks for the list of achievements ~ anyone find out if its final and official? or does the fact that it is posted on that website mean its official?

LOL! How dare you sir!*Shakes Fist* ;P

And to answer your question, it's not Official, Official but you can pretty much assume they won't change in the final build. They even have the icons pictured, so even though it's not yet on the official xbox achievement site, go ahead and consider them official!

X360A is legit... Great website, one of my personal favorites and always trustworthy. These are the final achievements.

Nice find; I notice the one for "You've Got Style" involves unlocking costumes, so that probably means that we'll have to buy them all at the krypt. Some of these are pretty challenging though, can't wait! (Bart Scott voice)

I'm not liking the +rep one or whatever it was. I just don't see people giving it out often. I hate when achievements require other people to get, so annoying.

Well there was that whole voice leak for Human Sektor, and when they said that someone who was a cyborg before and would be human, I think they might have been referring to Sektor. Since we've seen Human Smoke before, both non-canonically and canonically in MKT and MKD respectively.

I just think with us being able to alter the history of the story, it's a possibility that Sektor could become human too.

all of this crying about achievements and having to go online, come on! I'm from an age where we just played the game, there was no online gaming, we played and we had fun. we weren't worried about girly "achievements" and "trophies" just to prove to everybody else that we played the game (some of them aren't skill related) My point is some of you seem upset that you won't be able to get 100 percent of achievements...SO WHAT!!! this is shaping up to be the best mk game ever and you're mad about online achievements?????

gamers today.....

all of this crying about achievements and having to go online, come on! I'm from an age where we just played the game, there was no online gaming, we played and we had fun. we weren't worried about girly "achievements" and "trophies" just to prove to everybody else that we played the game (some of them aren't skill related) My point is some of you seem upset that you won't be able to get 100 percent of achievements...SO WHAT!!! this is shaping up to be the best mk game ever and you're mad about online achievements?????

gamers today.....

Well, we don't have much else to complain about, do we? :p

gamers today.....

While you are correct, achievements give an added incentive to be creative with a game. For instance, I would have never thought to crush enemies with the globe in Crackdown if an achievement had not told me to do so. Little things like that can add an extra lair of fun to an already great game. And who cannot smile when getting the achievement for taking a pic of dead Sander Cohen in BioShock? So to see boring achievements in a series I love, it is disheartening to think of the wasted potential.