Tekken Thread: All things Tekken related

I fuking suck online. Like I'm getting stomped by the same moves cause I can't get off the floor :(.

A nig's heart isn't in the game

GGs Kzaoo, lol at how our last match froze on us. Lee with dat sick flip :laughL

I still can't get the last hit of demolition man out to save my life lol. I can get the first two hits easily, but its always landing the timing of the 1+2 buttons that gets me.

GGs Kzaoo, lol at how our last match froze on us. Lee with dat sick flip :laughL

I still can't get the last hit of demolition man out to save my life lol. I can get the first two hits easily, but its always landing the timing of the 1+2 buttons that gets me.

GGs, sorry I had to go. I was pretty free today, throw breaks are impossible in lag :/

Yeah, I was playing pretty badly, too. Hopefully I can sort that out soon.

I love beating someone with Lars's Silent Entry to his headbutt.

Totally catches them off guard because it doesn't appear to be a normal throw.

Why does Feng look so awesome when he does his moves... dude's like a friggin gymnast or something :laugh:

I think my T6 Paul is no longer straight wraith cheeks :proud:

I've had T6 for a week now, and only played it 2 days out of the whole week. I'm just not feeling the 3D plane and style of fighting :C

It took a bit for me to get adjusted too, but once you start to understand things it gets pretty fun. I think my biggest problems are movement and the just-frame (I think thats what its called) timing.

Playing online is kinda depressing for me though lol; sucks when I'm trying to learn and I get matched up against people who have records like 198-20 or something like that :laugh:

It took a bit for me to get adjusted too, but once you start to understand things it gets pretty fun. I think my biggest problems are movement and the just-frame (I think thats what its called) timing.

Playing online is kinda depressing for me though lol; sucks when I'm trying to learn and I get matched up against people who have records like 198-20 or something like that :laugh:

I already had mixed feelings about buying it, but I ignored them and tried something new. <_<

Yea, Online is depressing at times.. Fought like 200000000000000 Bobs and Alisa's :mad:

I like tekken due to the fact that movement is so important, your constanly doing things, constanly at the risk of execution errors. I like that, it makes it tense, but when you're tense you're more at risk of execution errors so you have to learn to calm down if you haven't already. There's more to the game than the game & I like that.

I already had mixed feelings about buying it, but I ignored them and tried something new. <_<

Yea, Online is depressing at times.. Fought like 200000000000000 Bobs and Alisa's :mad:

I've fought nothing but Bobs too lol. I think the highest ranked guy I fought had like over 1000 wins :rofl:

That match was so freeee; at least I didn't get perfected :cool:

I like tekken due to the fact that movement is so important, your constanly doing things, constanly at the risk of execution errors. I like that, it makes it tense, but when you're tense you're more at risk of execution errors so you have to learn to calm down if you haven't already. There's more to the game than the game & I like that.

There's something about watching competitive Tekken play that just separates it from all the other games imo; maybe its the movement or something, I'm not sure, but its always fun to watch. Especially when they use a bunch of different characters.

How comes Leo's combos look so effing swag? Like this one (its a bit situational but i've hit it in a match) u/f4 - 4, b+1, 4, KNK ,d/f 3, 1 - b+2, 1+2, f 1+2 Its not even hard, it just looks swag.

Shut up broy, No one asked for your input! :mad:

Jk, Love you Kzaoo :love:

ILY2 Vital :love:

Man, I'm glad I found tekkenzaibatsu.com. That place has awesome forums for learning T6 characters. Even has frame data (not that I'm gonna pay much attention to it even though I probably should :laugh: ) and a breakdown of each character's moves (or at least it did for Paul, didn't check for others); really helpful stuff.

Man, I'm glad I found tekkenzaibatsu.com. That place has awesome forums for learning T6 characters. Even has frame data (not that I'm gonna pay much attention to it even though I probably should :laugh: ) and a breakdown of each character's moves (or at least it did for Paul, didn't check for others); really helpful stuff.

I'll check it out.

I need some faster combo start-ups with Larzy

I've been lurking TZ for like 5 years, lol.

@Kzaoo and Metal: How are the people over there? I haven't registered there yet, but the people seem pretty nice.

There's no escaaape!

Say goodnight chump!

Is that SF, in the Tekken thread?!?!?!? Blasphemy!! :rolleyes:

Won my first online match today, but wasn't on my PS3 lol. Beat a 40-29 Bob with Paul :proud:

I actually won 3 in a row, then I started getting the 2 bar connections with guys with 60+ wins :laugh: