5. Revenant Sindel
6. Li Mei
7. Hotaru
8. Kenshi
9. Dark Emperor Liu Kang
10. Dark Raiden
11. Dark Empress Kitana
12. Fujin
13. Cassie Cage (Has Sonya's and Johnny Cage's moves with her own moves.)
14. Jacqui Briggs (Has Jax's moves and her own
15. Kotal Kahn
16. Revenant Kung Lao
17. Scorpion
18. Sub-Zero
19. Reptile
20. Erron Black
21. Ermac
22. Daegon
23. Kano OR Kano's Son
24. New Female Shokan (An agile Shokan like Sheeva who also has moves of Goro and Kintaro.)
25. New Male Tarkatan (Someone who has moves similar to Baraka's.)
26. Onaga (Final Boss. Finish story mode to unlock him.)

Kombat Pack 1:
1. Taven
2. Shang Tsung
3. Mileena (Clone)
4. Catwoman (DC)

Kombat Pack 2:
1. Kai
2. Nitara
3. Triborg (For cyborg fans.)
4. Kyle Crane (Dying Light)
5. Jade (Possessed my the mysterious woman or not. Pre-Order Bonus/Sub-Boss)
6. Noob Saibot or Noob-Smoke (Pre-Order Bonus/Sub-Boss)

*BOSS FIGHTS
Sub Boss: Noob Saibot/Noob-Smoke OR Jade (It's random like the sub-boss fight with Goro or Kintaro in MK9.)
Final Boss: Onaga

XOGykxi.jpg

Good guys: Sub-Zero -> Cyrax, Havik -> Takeda
Bad guys: Tanya -> Noob Saibot, Erron Black -> Kabal
Neutrals: Scorpion, Kotal Khan
4 new characters
12 MKT characters
8 MKX newcomers
6 post MKT characters

Not returning MKT characters who was in MKX: Mileena, Reptile, Sonya, Jax, Goro, Kano, Ermac

Main Roster:
1. Tanya
2. Kung Jin
3. Takeda
4. D'vorah
5. Sareena
6. Li Mei
7. Hotaru
8. Kenshi
9. Dark Emperor Liu Kang
10. Dark Raiden
11. Dark Empress Kitana
12. Fujin
14. Jacqui Briggs (Has Jax's moves and her own
15. Kotal Kahn
16. Revenant Kung Lao
17. Scorpion
18. Sub-Zero
19. Reptile
20. Erron Black
21. Ermac
22. Daegon
23. Kano OR Kano's Son
24. Revenant Sindel
25. KHIMERA (A new creature from the Flesh Pits that is a Tarkatan, Shokan, and Minotaur mix. Has Motaro's horns and metallic tail and is a very agile brute. Sub-Boss. Beat him in Arcade/Klassic Ladder with medium difficulty or higher.)

Kombat Pack 1:
1. Catwoman (DC)
2. Taven
3. Shang Tsung
4. Noob Saibot OR Noob-Smoke
5. Jade (Possessed by the mysterious woman or not.)

Kombat Pack 2:
1. Triborg (PRE-ORDER BONUS)
2. Kyle Crane (Dying Light)
3. Kai
4. Nitara
5. Mileena (Clone)

*BOSS FIGHTS
Mini Boss: Dark Raiden
Sub Boss: KHIMERA

*KHIMERA (With a K.)
A creature that is big (buff) as Torr and tall as Goro. I've decided to make him a Minotaur because a Centaur may just be too slow.
Variation 1: Tarkatan (Uses Baraka's moves and can also use mouth to bite the opponent.)
Variation 2: Shokan (Uses mostly Goro's moves but shoots projectiles out of the mouth like Kintaro instead.)
Variation 3: Minotaur (Uses Motaro's moves such as shooting projectiles from the metallic tail, charge/tackle attack from MKA, and teleportation.)

Edited again. No guests. Ermac and Kano should sit out as well.

Main Roster:
1. Tanya
2. Kung Jin
3. Takeda
4. D'vorah
5. Sareena
6. Li Mei
7. Hotaru
8. Kenshi
9. Dark Emperor Liu Kang
10. Dark Raiden
11. Dark Empress Kitana
12. Fujin
14. Jacqui Briggs (Has Jax's moves and her own moves.)
15. Kotal Kahn
16. Revenant Kung Lao
17. Scorpion
18. Sub-Zero
19. Taven
20. Erron Black
21. Rain
22. Daegon
23. Kano's Son (New character.)
24. Female saurian in Reptile's MKX/MKXL ending. (New character.)
25. Goro (With new arms. Unlocked after beating him in arcade ladder in medium difficulty or higher.)

Kombat Pack 1:
1. Revenant Sindel
2. Reptile
3. Shang Tsung (Has Ermac's moves.)
4. Noob Saibot OR Noob-Smoke
5. Jade (Possessed by the mysterious woman or not.)

Kombat Pack 2:
2. Shujinko
3. Kai
4. Nitara
5. Mileena (Clone)

*BOSS FIGHTS
Sub Boss: Goro

I still think that it would be a cool idea if NRS let you pick your own roster for the next game.

Aside from boss and sub-boss characters, I think it would be cool if NRS was just like:
"Here. We created these characters with their very own proper finishers and movelists and now YOU pick who's on the roster."

Now, before people jump all over me about compatibility issues, MKX solved that by allowing those that don't have the DLC characters to be able to still play against them.
And yes, I also know that this wouldn't bode well with the Tourney scene, so it's not as likely and probably just pie-in-the-sky wishful thinking.
It's just something that I thought (if executed properly) could solve the roster dislikes that some have.

I still think that it would be a cool idea if NRS let you pick your own roster for the next game.

Aside from boss and sub-boss characters, I think it would be cool if NRS was just like:
"Here. We created these characters with their very own proper finishers and movelists and now YOU pick who's on the roster."

Now, before people jump all over me about compatibility issues, MKX solved that by allowing those that don't have the DLC characters to be able to still play against them.
And yes, I also know that this wouldn't bode well with the Tourney scene, so it's not as likely and probably just pie-in-the-sky wishful thinking.
It's just something that I thought (if executed properly) could solve the roster dislikes that some have.

Or they can have characters in the roster already via early gameplay, trailers, and showcases but can make polls on other characters who are yet to be in the roster (especially DLC) before the game's release and choose the top 5-20 of who should be in the game as fans requested.

For example...
Let's say Kitana, Liu Kang, Raiden, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Cassie, Kano's Son, and the Saurian Female in Reptile's MKX ending are in the game already due to the trailer with 20 slots empty.

So Boon should make a poll as early as possible of asking who should be in the game with the likes of Takeda, Kung Jin, Kung Lao, Jade, Noob Saibot, and etc.

Something like that and he should give the poll maybe 1 month total to have time to make the characters. Less than a month is better though.

Then later on during the game's release, he can make another poll for Kombat Pack 2.

Last edited:
Edit again. Added a few new characters. I want the complete roster to equal an even number all together.

Main Roster:
1. Tanya
2. Kung Jin
3. Takeda
4. D'vorah
5. Sareena
6. Li Mei
7. Hotaru
8. Kenshi
9. Dark Emperor Liu Kang
10. Dark Raiden
11. Dark Empress Kitana
12. Fujin
15. Kotal Kahn
16. Revenant Kung Lao
17. Scorpion/Hanzo hasashi
18. Sub-Zero/Kuai Liang
19. Erron Black
20. Daegon
21. Male Chaosrealmer (New character. Since Havik is dead.)
22. Kano's Son (New character.)
23. Male Tarkatan Brute (New character.)
24. Female saurian in Reptile's MKX/MKXL ending. (New character.)
25. Goro (With new arms. Unlocked after beating him in arcade ladder in medium difficulty or higher.)

Kombat Pack 1:
1. Revenant Sindel
2. Reptile
3. Shang Tsung (Has Ermac's moves. Hidden boss character.)
4. Noob Saibot OR Noob-Smoke (Bi Han. Hidden boss character.)
5. Jade (Possessed by the mysterious woman. Hidden boss character.)

Kombat Pack 2:
2. Taven
3. Kai
4. Nitara
5. Mileena (Clone)

Kombat Pack 3 (If it gets that far.):
1. Ashrah
2. Kira
3. Rain
4. Tremor
5. Shujinko
6. Shao Kahn (He can be that figure from Quan Chi's Fortress in MKX.)

*BOSS FIGHTS
Mini Boss: Daegon or Dark Raiden (An alternate fight. He'd kill Daegon in the intro of the fight if certain conditions were met and would be fought by the player instead.)
Endurance Fight: Dark Empress Kitana and Dark Emperor Liu Kang
Sub Boss: Goro or Noob Saibot/Noob Smoke/Bi Han (If conditions were met, he'd kill Goro in the intro.)
Final Boss: Onaga or Shang Tsung (If certain conditions were met, the player can see Shang Tsung kill Onaga in the intro and he'd be fought as a final boss instead.)
Bonus Boss Fight: Jade (Possessed by the mysterious woman, Jade would be in a dream sequence fighting against the player if certain conditions were met.)

Last edited:
*BOSS FIGHTS
Sub Boss: Goro

Add Daegon for a boss fight!!!

I kinda liked your other roster more. It had more 3D characters. We shouldn't leave out any of Reiko, Fujin, Havik, Ashrah, Sareena, Li Mei, Taven or Hotaru for the next game

My roster according to who has the greatest odds of making it:

1. Scorpion and Sub-Zero
3. Raiden
4. Liu Kang
5. Kitana
6. Cassie Cage
7. Takeda
8. Kung Jin
9. Jacqui Briggs (though you all hate her, NRS won't care. Besides, I strongly prefer her innocence to Cassie's trash talk)
10. Noob Saibot- so much fan demand
11. Jade- so much fan demand
12. Fujin- even more fan demand
13. Frost- referenced in the previous 2 games and they have plans for her

Now the above I'm 100% sure will be in the roster. They might not include Outworld in the next game, just to mess with everybody who expects it from Raiden's and Scorpion's endings. But it's still 90% sure that we'll get Outworld because of all the new characters introduced in MKX, therefore we should see:
14. Kotal Kahn
15. Reptile
16. Erron Black
17. Ferra/Torr or D'vorah (I told you, they don't care that you didn't like Ferra/Torr, if we get Outworld we'll probably get the duo. Or D'vorah if she escapes prison. But I'd prefer Ferra/Torr- I just find it awesome as a character and it entertains me every time)
18. Ermac is pretty much a goner, so I think Shang Tsung will take that spot, as in Ermac's ending.
19. Rain- if we do get Outworld, we'll also get Edenia and he's the most requested Edenian character (out there with Jade)

With about 50-70% chances I would put:
20. Enenra Smoke- there's a story there
21. Ashrah- I remember Boon's "11" tweet when somebody asked if Ashrah was in MKX :)
22. Daegon- referenced in the previous 2 games and they have plans for him
23. Li Mei- referenced in the previous 2 games and they have plans for her
24. Sareena- referenced in the previous 2 games and they have plans for her
25. Taven- referenced in the previous 2 games and they have plans for him
26. Skarlet- like all of the above, she was once "considered" for MKX but didn;t make the cut, they still have plans for her
27. Tanya- if we do get Rain, we should also get Tanya involved in the Edenian Independence Fight
28. Khameleon- if we do get Reptile (again) they should include Khameleon. They stated many times that they don;t care about Chameleon, but she has been noted as being on the agenda. Is she that Queen in Reptile's ending??
29. Havik- he died, but the NRS team does have a soft spot for him
30. Kira- referenced in MK9 and they still have plans for her

With less than 50% chances:
31. Mileena- she died and she should stay dead for a couple of games, but hey, she's Mileena and people never get tired of her
32. Reiko- the main argument against is that he died in the comics. A great, amazing character, the representation of a strong military General, but it feels like they won't use him else they would have already done it in MKX. Havik has more appreciation from the NRS team than him, so if they bring one of them back, it will be Havik.
33. Johnny Cage- if they do bring one of the parents back, it will be Johnny Cage. He's waay more loved than Sonya or Jax. Kenshi might be in too, but I think the next game will not involve the generation of the parents. If it does, we'll just get Johnny Cage.
34. Kung Lao- though he is one from the parents generation, he still needs to be rescued from the Netherrealm (probably by his young cousin Kung Jin), so there is enough story to have Kung Lao appear.
35. Goro- the NRS team likes him, but I doubt he'll be in the game cause he doesn't have many fans and the shokans will probably be skipped for a game or 2.

From the above 35 here should only be about 22 in the main roster, considering that at least 8 characters will be new. NRS will keep being lazy so we won't get more than 30 chars in the initial roster. We'll probably get about 5 more as DLC (excluding guests), but among DLC I could also see more from the first generation pop up. So, from the above, about 10 characters should be missing out from the roster of MK11.
Tough call indeed!

Very, very little chances I give to Kai, Bo'Rai Cho (I think being DLC was his last dance), a cyborg, Hotaru (his only reference in the new timeline was him dead at the end of the Armageddon battle so they don't like him much), Nightwolf (NRS loves him but come on, if Nightwolf gets in the game before 3D characters we riot!), Kabal (same as with Nightwolf), Baraka (will probably skip a few games before we meet a more honourable descendant), Nitara (NRS doesn't think highly of her), Drahmin (they've already killed him off though we all think he's great and has a remarkable past shrouded in mystery as Outworld Warlord- he might come back in future games as he should still exist in Hell, but it will take a lot of petitions!)

Okay my honest prediction roster since NRS may do this. I predict 33 characters some old and some new.
Main Roster : Plus 1 more for the exclusive pre-order bonus.
1.Cassie Cage
2.Sareena
3.Li Mei
4.Jarek
5.Kira
6.Kano
7.Liu Kang
8.Kitana
9.Reptile
10.Onaga
11.Daegon
12.Shujinko
13.Taven
14.Takeda
15.Kung Jin
16.Blaze
17.Nitara
18.Erron Black
19.Tremor
20.Tasia
21.Tanya
22.Bo Rai Cho
23.Raiden
24.Fujin
25.Havik ( Reformed )
26.Frost
27.Shang Tsung
28.Ermac
29.New character
30.New Character
31.New Character
32.New Character
33.New Character

Pre-Order Exclusive character Rain ( People will be happy for him to be the pre-order exclusive character. )

DLC Pack 1
1.Kabal
2.Nightwolf
3.Sindel
4.Ashrah
5.Michael Myers. ( I would not have preferred a guest character but who am I kidding )
6.Noob-Saibot

DLC Pack 2
1.Human Smoke
2.Stryker
3.Pin-Head ( Yeah another horror icon to face of against another one )
4.Reiko ( Revenant )
5.Sheeva
6.Hotaru

I was just being more realistic my thoughts on this may change.

It would be really nice of the Thrill Kill characters were added in the roster as revenants the same way Dead or Alive 5 added Virtual Fighter characters. I especially want BELLADONNA! At least Belladonna, Violet, Tormentor, and Dr. Faustus. The characters like Oddball and the other weird looking ones that don't look so humanoid will just be cameos in the story. ;)

Last edited:
These are not in any particular order..and I have not played all of the MK games, so I'm not familiar with all of the characters.

1. Reiko
2. Sonya
3. Nightwolf (Underrated and awesome guy)
4. Quan Chi
5. Kitana
6. Sub-Zero
7. Mileena (Clone? Don't care, as long as she's in it <3)
8. Jax
9. Tanya
10. Kano
11. Shang Tsung
12. Noob Saibot
13. Sareena
14. Jade
15. Smoke
16. Raiden
17. Rain (<3)
18. Frost
19. Erron Black
20. Baraka
21. Ermac (Not a mummy, please)
22. D'Vorah (Awesome character)
23. Cassie (Her or Johnny. For comic relief :)
24. Scorpion
25. Sindel
26. Skarlet (She's badass)
27. Reptile (Please have a human form though)
28. Sheeva
29. Takeda
30. Liu Kang

I don't care about guest characters. Stay in your movies please.

Last edited:
+nightbreed_16

Do you really think Blaze, Nitara, Tremor and Tasia have a chance?
I would love to have them, but I don't think Boon or someone at NRS likes them too much. Though I agree, I love all the characters from the Mortal Kombat universe, I'm sick of playing the same old same old or newer versions of the first generation.

Give me some characters that are from the old days but underrated!

+ Nasty freak

Come on...I said "add Daegon" for a boss fight, not "kill Daegon" ;))))):tongue::p

Daegon is the regular boss fight. If certain conditions are met, the secret boss in his round (who is more important than him) would kill him in the intro.

Edit again. Added a few new characters. I want the complete roster to equal an even number all together.

Main Roster:
1. Tanya
2. Kung Jin
3. Takeda
4. D'vorah
5. Sareena
6. Li Mei
7. Hotaru
8. Kenshi
9. Dark Emperor Liu Kang
10. Dark Raiden
11. Dark Empress Kitana
12. Fujin
15. Kotal Kahn
16. Revenant Kung Lao
17. Scorpion/Hanzo Hasashi
18. Sub-Zero/Kuai Liang
19. Erron Black
20. Daegon
21. Belladonna (Thrill Kill character. A revenant from the Netherrealm.)
22. Tormentor (Thrill Kill character. A revenant from the Netherrealm.)
23. Tarkatan Male (New character that will replace Baraka. More of an agile brute.)
24. Female Saurian (New character from Reptile's MKXL ending.)
25. Kano's Son (New character.)
26. Kana and Jubei Hasashi (Scorpion's wife and son. New characters. They're basically revenants from the Netherrealm. The son is with the wife to assist with attacks for 1 variation. The wife wields a Naginata while the son does have a small kunai with chains similar to Scorpion's at their disposal. They can be the "Ferra/Torr" of the game. The wife can use also dark magic from the Netherrealm while wielding the Naginata in another variation.)
27. Goro (With new arms. Unlocked after beating him in arcade ladder in medium difficulty or higher.)
28. Onaga (Final Boss. Finish story mode to unlock him.)

Kombat Pack 1:
1. Revenant Sindel
2. Reptile
3. Shang Tsung (Has Ermac's moves. Hidden boss character.)
4. Noob Saibot OR Noob-Smoke (Bi Han. Hidden boss character.)
5. Jade (Possessed by the mysterious woman. Hidden boss character.)

Kombat Pack 2:
2. Taven
3. Kai
4. Nitara
5. Mileena (Clone)

*BOSS FIGHTS
Mini Boss 1: Scorpion's Wife and Son or Shang Tsung (Shang Tsung would be alternate boss character in this round of certain conditions were met in the first few rounds. No one kills anyone in the intro.)
Mini Boss 2: Daegon or Dark Raiden (Daegon is the regular boss fight in this round but Raiden is an alternate boss fight who would kill Daegon in the intro of the fight if certain conditions were met and would be fought by the player instead.)
Endurance Fight: Dark Empress Kitana and Dark Emperor Liu Kang
Sub Boss: Goro or Noob Saibot/Noob Smoke/Bi Han (If conditions were met, Noob would kill Goro in the intro.)
Bonus Boss Fight: Jade (Possessed by the mysterious woman, Jade would be in a dream sequence fighting against the player if certain conditions were met.)

Arcade Ladder:
1. Regular Character
2. Regular Character
3. Regular Character
4. Regular Character
5. Mini Boss 1
6. Regular Character
7. Regular Character
8. Regular Character
9. Regular Character
10. Mini Boss 2
11. Endurance
12. Sub Boss
13. Final Boss
14. Bonus Boss

Last edited:
Daegon is the regular boss fight. If certain conditions are met, the secret boss in his round (who is more important than him) would kill him in the intro.

:alberteinstein: :???: Me no like that :D

And here comes the logical question: after seeing what they did with Shang Tsung, Sektor, Shinnok and even Quan Chi, did I really think a bad guy like Daegon would survive MK11 after killing little Takeda's mother??
Umm...yeah, I kind of hope he survives

1 Sub-Zero
2 Scorpion
3 Rain
4 Smoke
5 Noob Saibot
6 Kitana
7 Jade
8 Sindel
9 Nitara
10 D'Vorah
11 Cassie Cage
12 Sareena
13 Shang Tsung
14 Fujin
15 Liu Kang
16 Kotal Kahn
17 Raiden
18 Motaro
19 Reiko
20 Kung Jin
21 Erron Black
22 Nightwolf
23 Havik
24 Cyrax
25 Kabal
26 Kenshi
27 New male
28 New female

Perhaps the Outworld rebels might come together in the end to fight for their own realm against Earthrealm?
Assuming it's an Earthrealm vs. Outworld tournament game:
Earthrealm:
Scorpion
Sub-Zero
Raiden
Cassie Cage
Johnny Cage
Jacqui Briggs
Kung Lao
Kung Jin
Kenshi
6-7 new characters

Outworld:
Reptile
Tanya
Kano
Erron Black
D'Vorah
Ermac
Nitara
Skarlet
Reiko
6-7 new characters

Unsure whose side but would like to see return: Tremor

Neutral or Outworld:
Dead Liu Kang
Dead Kitana

Grandmaster: Unsure. Could be Raiden, the revenants, Kotal Kahn or a returning Shang Tsung/Quan Chi. Wouldn't surprise me if Kotal is killed or betrayed by forces inside.

Last edited:
Perhaps the Outworld rebels might come together in the end to fight for their own realm against Earthrealm?
Assuming it's an Earthrealm vs. Outworld tournament game:
Earthrealm:
Scorpion
Sub-Zero
Raiden
Cassie Cage
Johnny Cage
Jacqui Briggs
Kung Lao
Kung Jin
Kenshi
LI MEI
6 new characters

Outworld:
Reptile
Tanya
Kano
Erron Black
D'Vorah
Ermac
Nitara
Reiko
Skarlet
DAEGON
6 new characters (One of them being Kano's son.)

Unsure whose side but would like to see return: Tremor

Neutral or Outworld:
Dead Liu Kang
Dead Kitana

Grandmaster: Unsure. Could be Raiden, the revenants, Kotal Kahn or a returning Shang Tsung/Quan Chi. Wouldn't surprise me if Kotal is killed or betrayed by forces inside.

Grandmaster: Kotal Kahn (Greedier version would be nice.)

Plus the following DLC...
1. Jade (Possessed by the mysterious woman or not.)
2. Shang Tsung (According to Ermac's MKX ending. Should also have Ermac's moves.)
3. Sareena
4. Taven
5. Sindel
6. Shao Kahn

Grandmaster: Kotal Kahn (Greedier version would be nice.)

Plus the following DLC...
1. Jade (Possessed by the mysterious woman or not.)
2. Shang Tsung (According to Ermac's MKX ending. Should also have Ermac's moves.)
3. Sareena
4. Taven
5. Sindel
6. Shao Kahn
My post was more in line with what might be an Earthrealm vs. Outworld tournament. I would rather Jade, Sindel and Shao Kahn sit out this game too. I'll try again here.
Earthrealm:
Scorpion
Sub-Zero
Raiden
Cassie Cage
Johnny Cage
Jacqui Briggs
Cyrax
Kung Jin
Kenshi
Takeda (oops, forgot about him)
6 new characters

Outworld:
Reptile
Tanya
Kano
Erron Black
Mileena
Ermac
Nitara
Reiko
Kotal Kahn (boss)
Tremor
6 new characters (One of them being Kano's son.) Maybe.

Neutral:
Liu Kang
Kitana

DLCs:
Kung Lao
Sareena
Li Mei
Shang Tsung
Rain
Goro

Last edited: