Create a Fatality

Re: Create your MK9 Fatality!

i just think exploding bodies is dumb i like the combo fatalities like scorpion's on mk 9 and if you do explode something make it like a single bodypart me as a fan of mk i like to enjoy the fatility's and wish yall would put more then two for each person that way after playin the game for a long time you dont get bored with it do like back in the day mk3 where there was animality's

Yeah! Up to 6 fatalities would be great for each character.

i just think exploding bodies is dumb i like the combo fatalities like scorpion's on mk 9 and if you do explode something make it like a single bodypart me as a fan of mk i like to enjoy the fatility's and wish yall would put more then two for each person that way after playin the game for a long time you dont get bored with it do like back in the day mk3 where there was animality's
Boon has said there will be "at least 2" fatalities for every character, and there have been other hints about finishers as DLC.

Dunno if you've seen Sektor's explosion fatality, it's pretty cool, but generally speaking, I agree with your sentiment about exploding bodies, especially the ridiculous shit in UMK3. I'm certain there will be more to them than the simplistic/silly stuff from the 90s. The stuff we've seen so far makes this obvious.

To help preserve longevity and to further the nostalgia, I'm hoping they release the finishers sparingly or just allow the gaming community to discover them.

Smoke- He walks up to the opponent, puts his hand over there mouth, lifts them up and begins to secret his smoke into the opponents body. Smoke starts to come out of the opponents head (Eyes and Ears) eventually the opponent stops twitching and there body falls down missing without there head. Smoke holds there head in a Victory pose manner.

Cyrax- He hits the opponent 2x with haymakers to the head. Then does a roundhouse to there face turning them around. With the opponents back to him, he jams one of his little round bombs into there back. He opens his wrist panel and punches in a detonation code. The opponent then struggles to get to get it out, and the bomb beeps faster and faster and finally blows, leaving just the opponents lower body falling to its knees and collapsing!

Kano- Takes out one of his knives, grabs the back of the opponents neck, and jams it up from the bottom of the opponents jaw, then pulls it out of the middle of their face, then stabs them in their chest in their heart!

To help preserve longevity and to further the nostalgia, I'm hoping they release the finishers sparingly or just allow the gaming community to discover them.

I reckon they just release the DLC finishers sparingly even after the game comes out. And hopefully by doing that, every character has at least 10-20 finishers in total.

Oh I have another Jade fatality idea.
First, she teleports behind her opponent. Next, she shoves her Bo inside the enemy's butt, lifting him up. Then, she slams the victim to the ground several times with the weapon while he is impaled on it until his body splatters all over the floor (similar to the result of Ermac's Teleport Slam).

Last edited:

I reckon they just release the DLC finishers sparingly even after the game comes out. And hopefully by doing that, every character has at least 10-20 finishers in total.

Oh I have another Jade fatality idea.
First, she teleports behind her opponent. Next, she shoves her Bo inside the enemy's butt, lifting him up. Then, she slams the victim to the ground several times with the weapon while he is impaled on it until his body splatters all over the floor (similar to the result of Ermac's Teleport Slam).

You have a fixation on enimas dont you...lol!

I don't want to download stuff to provide what they can easily provide the way I've suggested. I won't being downloading many finishers is I get any. That's just not how I roll. Being that this is being created with the old-school fans more in mind, I think this is the best way to play up to us.

10-20 finishers? Really? That's all? Why not close to 50?

I mean I won't be happy until there's more finishers than characters and special moves and stages combined.

10-20 finishers? Really? That's all? Why not close to 50?

I mean I won't be happy until there's more finishers than characters and special moves and stages combined.

Oh I how I hope they can do that. I hope each fatality is $1.00 OR LESS.

Sub-Zero : He rips his opponent's head off with one hand and with the other hand he starts freezing the body from the feet up and when the ice reaches the neck the blood spraying out also freezes. Then he kicks the body and it shatters, leaving him standing there with just the head in his hand and the body in pieces on the floor. That would be my fatality for him.

PS: Excuse my english, not my first language. :)

kano should reach his fingers into your mouth and his thumb under your chin and rip it off, then shove his knife up your face cutting your skull, then he should break open your skull and rip out your brain. then he should shoot the brain into pieces with his eye.

kung lao should slash open your stomach then your throat with his hat, then he should move to the side and chop off your face for a final blow.

kano should reach his fingers into your mouth and his thumb under your chin and rip it off, then shove his knife up your face cutting your skull, then he should break open your skull and rip out your brain. then he should shoot the brain into pieces with his eye.

kung lao should slash open your stomach then your throat with his hat, then he should move to the side and chop off your face for a final blow.

Kanos fatality there would be good stopping after the jaw rip.

I want Baraka to slice you down the middle and while you're swayingly standing there (much like in Scorpion's tri-slice) he stabs one half, kicks the other half (knocking it down) and then slams the other on the ground like a football.

Have Kano slice you into several parts with his eye. He'd start by holding up one arm by the wrist, then the other, then your head, then you fall over dead.

Kitana- First, She uses one fan to vertically slice the opponent upwards from the groin to the chest, making him scream in agony. Next she uses her other fan to slice the belly horizontally, making his intestines and other insides from the wound get exposed. Then, she uses her first fan to decapitate the victim.

Sonya- First, she does her classic Kiss of Death, burning the opponent. Then as the victim burns, Sonya does her Ring Toss, making him blow up into pieces.

I think I have enough fatalities for Mileena and Jade. When I think of more for them, then I will post them.

Last edited:

BARRAKA- first he kicks his opponent in his chest, making his opponent fall flat on his back then barraka makes a Y-shape incision on his chest like they do in autopsy, then he opens his chest and starts gutting out his insides like a savage "FATALITY"

NIGHTWOLF- after "FINISH HIM" he gets a bear silhouette around his body (meaning strength) then he bear hugs his opponent crushing his body(bone crunching sound) then he launches him really high in the air (off screen), he takes out six tomahawks and trhows it at his opponent slicing off their arms,legs,mid-section and head. then he takes out his bow and arrow and shoots it in the air skewering the body parts like a shish kebab, and then it lands. "FATALITY"

You all have way too many "and then"... I don't want to watch a fatality that takes longer than the fight.. and I don't want to see people killing things that are already dead... the fatality should be one part and that kills them. Once they're dead its time to fight someone else.

You all have way too many "and then"... I don't want to watch a fatality that takes longer than the fight.. and I don't want to see people killing things that are already dead... the fatality should be one part and that kills them. Once they're dead its time to fight someone else.

i think there should be some long fatalities and some short fatalities. its just that nobody on this thread, well i guess except for you, really likes short or simple fatalities. you suggest one and there just like "blah whatever". so like kinda relax and let us speak our minds about the longer kills. if you got some ideas for shorter and simpler fatalities, lets hear them. im shure the fights would be longer than the longer fatalities.

i think there should be some long fatalities and some short fatalities. its just that nobody on this thread, well i guess except for you, really likes short or simple fatalities. you suggest one and there just like "blah whatever". so like kinda relax and let us speak our minds about the longer kills. if you got some ideas for shorter and simpler fatalities, lets hear them. im shure the fights would be longer than the longer fatalities.

I totally agree. Eaxh character should have at least one short fatality and at least one long fatality. They all have to be brutal though. Hopefully, it isn't like Kitana's Fan Decapitation. It's a good fatality but there needs to be a little more than just that.

Mine sound that way, but they could easily be sped up. I think Scorpion's is too long as it is. I liked that the double slice from MK2 was quick and I think it should be kept that way. Who knows, the current ones may be slower simply for theatrical purposes.

but once they're dead, no one cares anymore. I don't want to see pieces of meat played with lol.. I don't want to see someone's arm get ripped off and then someone breaking each finger, and then knocking their head off and beating them to death.. They're already dead at this point lol and maybe if you're all lucky I will post a run down of the ideal fatalities they could put in the game. IF you're lucky.