Say YES/NO to MK characters coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I haven't posted on this forum for a long time and I've been lurking for a while due to the MKX hype.

I'm going to say yes to Kai since I would like to see what they can do to him. Maybe give him more character development and maybe more fans will start to like him better.

Kai's handstand thingy would be bad imo because if you hit him he'll stand up straight then do a handstand again which is tacky

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

THIS! Everyone hates Kira. Everyone hates Frost. But then, everyone just LOVES Kai.

I don't hate Frost and Kira. When Kira's round comes I will say Yes. Hope I won't miss her round:) LOL, my real name in documents is Kira and she really looks much like me:))

I dislike Kira because, in all honesty, she looks like a dude.

Thanks! :) :) ;)
Great!:) WOW what a cool mood I have, wish you all guys have the same mood! :)
Ah. Sorry, return to Kai:)

How in the hell is Kai a Liu Kang rip off? Because they both have fireballs?
I swear to god Mortal Kombat has one of the most stubborn fanbases ever :laugh:

^ word. Kai is the one of the most unique characters in the whole MK verse, whether you want to believe it not.

This Is The Complete Opposite Of The Truth. He Is A 95 percent Clone Of Liu Kang. His Dumb Arm Stripes Are A Ripoff Of Kintaro. He Stole His Purple Pants From Mileena. He Even Plagiarized Jax's Blackness. He Is The Least Original Character Ever.

This Is The Complete Opposite Of The Truth. He Is A 95 percent Clone Of Liu Kang. His Dumb Arm Stripes Are A Ripoff Of Kintaro. He Stole His Purple Pants From Mileena. He Even Plagiarized Jax's Blackness. He Is The Least Original Character Ever.

.................no

All black characters since 1994 or whenever MK2 was released plagiarized Jax's blackness. Dude they should be sued

Kai's handstand thingy would be bad imo because if you hit him he'll stand up straight then do a handstand again which is tacky

like they said, they would need time to implement it correctly....so im guessing he wouldn't be on his hands the entire time....but more like how sonya has her military stance...or freddys nightmare stance. (i think thats what there called)

like they said, they would need time to implement it correctly....so im guessing he wouldn't be on his hands the entire time....but more like how sonya has her military stance...or freddys nightmare stance. (i think thats what there called)

I hope so!

Kai : African/Nepali Ex-Military, Ex- Shaolin Monk wanderer. When was the last time you heard of someone like that? His military background too is tied to the Gurkha regiment (soldiers renowned for their bravery and ferocity in battle). Most characters are regarded as clones just based on their appearance, it isnt the same for Kai. He is a well conceived character with lots of potential.

Kai : African/Nepali Ex-Military, Ex- Shaolin Monk wanderer. When was the last time you heard of someone like that? His military background too is tied to the Gurkha regiment (soldiers renowned for their bravery and ferocity in battle). Most characters are regarded as clones just based on their appearance, it isnt the same for Kai. He is a well conceived character with lots of potential.

yesss!!! this right here is what im saying. take away the fire moves and hes pretty much as original as it gets. besides him being ""very quick and nimble character comparable to Liu Kang"" and thats just because liu kang trained him..

speaking of that....how would that work? if hes dead then he cant go to america and find kai..

It would make sense for Raiden to go looking for him. Since the earthrealm needs new protectors, he would naturally go looking for former members of the White Lotus Society, the main two of them being Kai and Shujinko.

He doesnt even fight like liu he only shares fireballs and the look and work differently

He doesnt even fight like liu he only shares fireballs and the look and work differently

what? sorry i dont quite understand that last part.
anyway he does kinda fight like Liu Kang...and that was done on purpose. because it was Liu Kang who trained him, so it would only make sense that they would have some similarities while fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.