New "ALITY", what could be?

Its Brutality and you all know it if its a returning one. They were gonna do it last time and I doubt they would go to the effort to animate individual 3D Friendships for them all if they cant be arsed to model a proper Motaro in 3D

I would love to see character specific brutalitys as opposed to seeing everyone with the same extended combo.

Example, subzero incorporated ice attacks, weapons, etc in his long combo.

Fire attacks with scorpion, so on and so forth.

I would love to see character specific brutalitys as opposed to seeing everyone with the same extended combo.

Example, subzero incorporated ice attacks, weapons, etc in his long combo.

Fire attacks with scorpion, so on and so forth.

Kinda like how everyone in MK9 has there own combo they did to finish off Shao Kahn

I thought Ed said that the new ality is, actually, new. Meaning it hasnt been in an MK game before

So no brutalities
No animalities
No friendships
And no mercies

I thought Ed said that the new ality is, actually, new. Meaning it hasnt been in an MK game before

So no brutalities
No animalities
No friendships
And no mercies

negative, he said he was "REINSTATING" an Ality!
Should be at current time, if not skip to 3:23 mark

Since the Babality was in the last game, does that count as a reinstatement?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I would guess so, but i think they are going to bring something back thats more serious and darker, which is why i think Brutalities is the obvious choice!

I would guess so, but i think they are going to bring something back thats more serious and darker, which is why i think Brutalities is the obvious choice!
Come on now...you've gotta have the comic relief. Babalities were created for the sole purpose of taunting all those soccer moms and politicians who cried foul over the blood and gore. Given what happened in Australia the last game, I think we STILL need the Babality to taunt the Aussie government.

Come on now...you've gotta have the comic relief. Babalities were created for the sole purpose of taunting all those soccer moms and politicians who cried foul over the blood and gore. Given what happened in Australia the last game, I think we STILL need the Babality to taunt the Aussie government.

ll admit the babalities were good in MK9 and comical which MK loves to do and i wouldn't be completely opposed to them returning, but i would like another Ality in the mix.

Well if they go with a funny one, im not sure if it will end up being friendships.

its hard for me to imagine them finding a way to do it right..

I think we should get 2 fatalities,stage,brutalities, hara kiris n friendships. Boon said stuff like friendships n babalities,they always decide to add at the end of production.so if it says 5 slots then I think now its all serious finishers

I think the animalitiy clip at the end makes me think that they are coming back. Animalities seem to be popular and I remember fans wanted them back for a while. With next gen graphics, they can pull off some sick looking deaths while doing some funny ones.

I think the animalitiy clip at the end makes me think that they are coming back.

this. Why would he leave out animality from the list and then have that little snippet of kitana?

I would love to see brutalitys but it's hard not to notice a little hint in that interview

I love that fact that ed smiles as he talks about it. That man loves his game.

this. Why would he leave out animality from the list and then have that little snippet of kitana?

I would love to see brutalitys but it's hard not to notice a little hint in that interview

I love that fact that ed smiles as he talks about it. That man loves his game.

WOW! I cannot believe I didn't even clue into that. damn... now I think it may just be Animalities, YAY!!! Which means Mercy will be back! And maybe Brutalities will be back since they had started working on the idea since MK9.. but both being in? maybe not. Prob just Animalities. I just hope they are original this time around. Sub-Zeros, Nightwolf, Kung Lao and a bunch of others had the EXACT same kill pounce on the opponent, yes diff animal.. but that got old quick. Kanos was BAD ass though!!! So was robot Smokes, Sonyas, Kitanas, Scorpions (even though that should have been Classic Sub-Zeros), strykers, and a few others... Reptiles was just TERRIBLE.. LOL... and who had the skunk again? Jade?... lol

So how does Boon saying he is re-instating an old ality makes everyone think there will not be a new ality. It are 2 complete different things

I want 3 things in mkx

1.brutalities
2.friendships
3.new fatalities

babalities don't count since they where in mk9 and Im sure they will return. I don't want animalites (stupid and added nothing IMO) there's no reason to over do it just keep it simple.

So how does Boon saying he is re-instating an old ality makes everyone think there will not be a new ality. It are 2 complete different things

Exactly.
Supposedly Pat McCarron already saw the new -ality and he did say it was new so they have to be separate things.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk