The Dark Knight Rises ~ USE SPOILER TAGS FOR SPOILERS, NO OPEN SPOILERS

I have to say, though:

Spoiler:
I was totally sold on Blake being Terry McGinnis. I was totally surprised he turned out to be Robin. Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Also, they showed the Man of Steel trailer and everyone cheered, lol.

Spoiler:
well, he's not going to be robin exactly. He's going to become the next batman, his name being robin was just a refrence so the audience gets the connection. I thought it was genius.

so in a way, he's the new batman much like terry mcginnis, but not of the distant future meaning he's also like robin

Alright there was something I didn't understand and I hope someone can explain it to be

Spoiler:
How did Bruce escape The Bat? Does it have something to do with his stolen fingerprints ? Also there seemed to be a connection with the fingerprints and the autopilot on The Bat, I don't know, I'm confused, also why were his fingerprints stolen in the first place?

Oh my god...
Words cannot express...
Spoiler:
How happy I was when Joseph Gordon-Levitt was teased to be Robin!! My mouth hit the floor. Oh my flipping god :love:

Oh my god...
Words cannot express...
Spoiler:
How happy I was when Joseph Gordon-Levitt was teased to be Robin!! My mouth hit the floor. Oh my flipping god :love:
Spoiler:
I loved it as well! Personally I feel that if there is going to be another Batman movie they should continue it with Joseph Gordon Levitt, they could go a bit less realistic from then on but I still would want him to be in.

Also my all time favorite scene in this movie has to be the one in the prison, where the doctor asks Bruce to make the jump like the child did, without the rope and he goes on and does it, one of the best moments of cinema IMO, that moment was perhaps when Bruce rediscovered himself and got all his confidence back.

When I say "my jaw dropped" I mean
Spoiler:
that there was so many people saying it was Talia, I just thought it wasn't going to be.

Alright there was something I didn't understand and I hope someone can explain it to be

Spoiler:
How did Bruce escape The Bat? Does it have something to do with his stolen fingerprints ? Also there seemed to be a connection with the fingerprints and the autopilot on The Bat, I don't know, I'm confused, also why were his fingerprints stolen in the first place?

Still wandering that too. I think the crowd got hyped in some spots and I missed some important dialogue going on. Gotta see it again I guess. What a chore lol

After thinking about it more, I am disappointed with this movie. Bane is a boring character. He's typically been a side character that either helps other Batman villains or just makes shit harder for Batman. He sucks as a primary target.

Ann Hathaway sucks as Catwoman, too. She does well in roles where she's innocent and regal, and Catwoman is supposed to be ruthless and cunning.
Spoiler:
She would've worked well if they had shown how Selina Kile became Catwoman, but she has no back-story, so she didn't fit at all.

^ Toooooooooooootally disagree, but to each his own.

I was never a fan of Bane but I think they really did a great job of pushing him up to 'main' status instead of just a side guy.

I laughed so hard:

Spoiler:
...when Batman was talking to Catwoman, he turned for a moment, turned back to her, she was gone, and he said 'so that's how that feels'.

ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS

This movie was absolute EPICNESS. Trust me, this is the only adjective that actually describes this well done movie. Personally I find it hard to dislike this movie or any parts of the movie. My main likes:

Spoiler:
Bane was smart as hell, not just some big buff bro who smashes everything. Plus he walks like a douchebag which is hilarious :laugh:

Spoiler:
You could feel the struggle of Batman and wanted him to triumph even after his back was broken. To see him overcome that and take back Gotham is something truly amazing.

Spoiler:
Don't tell anybody this but I almost got all emotional at the last 10 minutes of the movie. Almost

Also Catwoman was pretty damn sexy in my opinion :love:

Hell yeah, dance your way into that movie and be prepared to enjoy 2 hours and 44 minutes of your life :D

I thought Rises was fairly good, but had some plot holes and other problems that made it weaker than the other two.

I won't spoil anything huge, but I will say that the politics are a bit confusing, and while Anne Hathaway was a pretty good Catwoman there wasn't much reason for the character to be in this thing at all. And don't even get me started on Bane's voice... *facepalm*

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I don't think you can really know, the whole fingerprint thing was about Bane giving some guy what he wanted in exchange for money. Aka letting him take over Wayne enterprises. And a way for catwoman and bruce wayne to meet.

I think your thinking too deeply about the fingerprints. They were just a plot ploy to get characters intertwined, and for batman to lose some leverage when it comes to money. I didn't see any hint of fingerprints having to do with "The Bat" aka batwing.

Because you CLEARLY see batman still flying the plane at 5 seconds left... perhaps something ment to be left up to the imagination.

After thinking about it more, I am disappointed with this movie. Bane is a boring character. He's typically been a side character that either helps other Batman villains or just makes shit harder for Batman. He sucks as a primary target.

Ann Hathaway sucks as Catwoman, too. She does well in roles where she's innocent and regal, and Catwoman is supposed to be ruthless and cunning.
Spoiler:
She would've worked well if they had shown how Selina Kile became Catwoman, but she has no back-story, so she didn't fit at all.

I have to disagree. Unlike the Joker and Scarecrow, Bane was actually very intimidating to me. Not only with his appearance and abilities but also his cunning. I think he was the best villain out of the 3 movies because I could actually feel how evil he is.

Anne Hathaway was OKAY. I'm sure someone else could have done better. If she wasn't in the movie, I don't think it would have been any less good. At times, she just felt like...there.

Overall, movie was great. 10/10 for sure. Not the greatest movie of all time like lots are saying but it's definitely deserved of the praise it's getting. Loved it.

who would you have prefered be the villain then?
mr freeze?

Spoiler:
Erase your thoughts of his past roles as being simply a hulking dumb henchman to other villains. This Bane not only makes shit harder for batman physically and mentally, but is able to manipulate the masses and have everyone in check, more so than the joker even could.

Bane is also awesome because his jacket reminds me of

Spoiler:
43440-leon1ma4.jpg

:mullet: