All things Tanya! - Official Diskussion Thread

Ok I Saw tanya, this post is for incubus lord, tanya ´s husband and kitty.

I´m still thinking that tanya version from mk4-MKD is > tanya from mkx.

Practically i will retire almost the things in the injuried critics that i made time ago to this char.

But honestly her design is ´fn horrible, she is really ed f-u-c-ked up, also for what ´fn gloving eyes? i know mkd has done it and too was a sh¡t.

but i am so quiet cause now tanya is really almost anti-generic character. One thing that is a real crap is her fireball at Pryromancer style very seemed and generic with J.cage fireball.
then martial choreography seem fine in the 3 variations and very original.

well, i respect this tanya version specially by her stance pose at least is different and fit with a ninjitsu ´s ideology that
consist in do not reveal your real stance pose in battle cause this makes unpredictable your attacks.

So imo tanya is 3/7 yeah "3" cause her desing is really a sh¡t and "7" because at least really much better Dlc in comparision with stupid rain and skarlet from mk9.

That ´s all.

Uhmmm....O...Kay...
I think you're trying to share your opinion? Am I right?
I am truly sorry but I only got one or two words out of that.

Uhmmm....O...Kay...
I think you're trying to share your opinion? Am I right?
I am truly sorry but I only got one or two words out of that.

He's being more acceptive of MKX Tanya as there are some things he likes about her, but overall he prefers MK4 Tanya and thinks everything else is crap, as usual.

God damnit. Tanya looks amazing. Her gymnastic poses, her Yoshimitsu Flea Stance, her voice, her combos. Its all perfect.

I am NEVER one to admit when I'm wrong, but Tanya

Tanya looks great :puke:

God damnit. Tanya looks amazing. Her gymnastic poses, her Yoshimitsu Flea Stance, her voice, her combos. Its all perfect.

"Tanya sucks Tigrar taint"

"Much worse than I expected. Her old model is leaps and bounds better than this trash. The hair and eyes, completely ruin it. Oh well, finally got the worst part of the Kombat Pack out of the way. Nowhere but up from here."

Tier wh*re detected.

If I REALLY wanted to be a tier whore, I would be maining Full Auto Jacqui. I used her yesterday to clear the Daily Tower.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I still use them from time to time, but Reptile is my top character now. Use him over Quan Chi even.

She really does. They did a fantastic job with her. I was worried she would suffer because she's not nearly as interesting aesthetically as the other 3 (for casual fans, anyway) and they'd half-ass her, but boy did they prove me wrong.

These DLC characters are just making me wish there was a DLC pack #2, just so I could see what they do with other characters. At this point, it doesn't even have to be Rain -- hell, it could be Fujin, Li Mei, Sindel and Smoke, and I'd be happy. I just want more...

Man...I'm so spoiled.

Damnit, it's 1:20am here and I need to go to sleep, but I am still too excited for tomorrow when I get to play Tanya, so I can't... Plus I suffer from insomnia, but goshdarnit, I want to be well-rested when I get my hands on her!

Goodnight! D:

He's being more acceptive of MKX Tanya as there are some things he likes about her, but overall he prefers MK4 Tanya and thinks everything else is crap, as usual.
yeah, but at least she is not a generic character as dlc.
I mean she not share moves or repeated animations in the majorie her moveset, execept fireball the from pryomancer variation, that is very seemed with j.cage fireball (mk2/4-mkx).

Imo NRS should to be wasted time in this character since the starts, and not focus effort in kitana, same with liu kang. IF you analize this its very deep, kitana and kang or kung lao, looks like a dlc unfinished characters more than this tanya version.

Last edited:
Damnit, it's 1:20am here and I need to go to sleep, but I am still too excited for tomorrow when I get to play Tanya, so I can't... Plus I suffer from insomnia, but goshdarnit, I want to be well-rested when I get my hands on her!

Goodnight! D:

Thought you skipped the Kombat Pack?

Thought you skipped the Kombat Pack?

Nah, I got convinced when I learned that you get the characters a week earlier. If I had to wait until next Tuesday, after all this hype, I would explode! Also, some of my friends like the other DLC characters, so thought it worth it so they too could play as them. ^^

WELL GODDAYUM!!!!!!!!!!11 I just watched the stream, I would never use a over powered character, I guess im dropping Kitana for this psycho bizznatch, damn shes like Scorpion 2.0 + Takeda lasher range + the speed of Jax + Sonya.

I know they HAD to be smoking some heavy shizzle while making these design choices, bye bye OP Raiden corner trap BS

Now imo it ´s her best fatality ever of tanya:
why? Because is coherent and realistic, is more credible in comparision with this:
with this:
this
and finally this:

But i think that tanya 2nd fatality from mkd is not bad, is so simple too
but for any reason not have the same success than the tanya second mkx finishers.

IM INSTALLING HER!

81e3a36d2de88b62c71ee5b4878c584d.jpg

Tanya left me speechless. She's a badass b!tch. She is everywhere, she sure as hell dominates the screen. Love her little flip & neck cracking render intro as well as her magic finger twirling and checking out her nails. They really played out her personality well. Can't wait to get my hands on her. Probably the top female in the game imo