SPOILER ALERT:Mortal Kombat X DIGITAL COMIC DISCUSSION

Also, I like the idea of Jacqui, too. I know nothing about her, but I'm all for Cassie and Jacqui replacing their parents and actually being given something to do in the story (Sonya is doing stuff now, though).

We know nothing about her fighting style, really, nor do we know how she'll look in-game.

Thoughts on the issue:

-Rain.... Oh my poor Rain. It finally happened. You went out like a bi**h. It was MK : Annihilation all over again. RIP... Cause we know they ain't ever bringing you back again.

-I love how quickly Mileena is convinced that Goro is a traitor. Girl is still mentally unstable, I see. Even if Reiko was telling the truth.

-Speaking of Reiko, I don't think he's making it into MKX. All of the characters donning their original costumes are biting the dust. Reiko is screwed.

-The situation with Goro was somewhat predictable. Still, hard to believe they would fu** with such a huge character in the series like that. NRS must be really looking to weed out the old characters. Seems like Goro's presence in MKX is a farewell note.

-Can we get the last artist back? Cause this new guy stinks. Rain didn't even get a single decent panel before his roast. This artist bites.

She's not acting. She is tough.

Do you also hate 99% of the male characters who act tough?
She's stupid and reckless. Shooting the emperor of another realm without first confronting him can lead to open war. A menopausal mother should not be in the position she is. She is obviously emotionally compromised. Put Jax back in charge.

[MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION] - Right, but that means very little to how she'll play, her variations, etc. especially considering it's a comic where they have a lot of freedom with the characters.

A menopausal mother should not be in a position to do so; put Jax back in charge.

I'm not even going to respond because you've said enough about your opinion in this one sentence.

Seriously. This new guy does Kotal no justice.

B8LxGVACQAA4r1W.jpg:large

I like how everyone is upset now that its the C and D tier characters getting messed up instead of the bottom or the barrel

I hope you are against Assad...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I am. that is why i left the army and went to united states cause i don't want to be responsible of Killing my people. But am against every side in syria because they are all wrong

Thoughts on the issue:

-Rain.... Oh my poor Rain. It finally happened. You went out like a bi**h. It was MK : Annihilation all over again. RIP... Cause we know they ain't ever bringing you back again.

-I love how quickly Mileena is convinced that Goro is a traitor. Girl is still mentally unstable, I see. Even if Reiko was telling the truth.

-Speaking of Reiko, I don't think he's making it into MKX. All of the characters donning their original costumes are biting the dust. Reiko is screwed.

-The situation with Goro was somewhat predictable. Still, hard to believe they would fu** with such a huge character in the series like that. NRS must be really looking to weed out the old characters. Seems like Goro's presence in MKX is a farewell note.

-Can we get the last artist back? Cause this new guy stinks. Rain didn't even get a single decent panel before his roast. This artist bites.

- Rain isn't dead (that doesn't mean he'll come back or have any relevance to anything, though)

- I'll call that extremely bad writing. I do like that Reiko is manipulative, but Mileena is acting like a model/actor playing Survivor right now.

- Sadly, I agree. Despite what the writers say on twitter (they're not going to admit it).

- I also agree. I think we'll see the Goro vs. Kotal fight in-game, too, which I'm very excited about.

I hope you are against Assad...

*Another middle-eastern appears*

I really don't like Lebanon, but it is my country and I have to accept it, and anyway I'm probably going to America later on. Also I'm in no way an Arabian stereotype, and I really wish I was American because now I am associated with ISIS according to some dumb westerners. Syria is right next to my country and the number of Syrian refugees in Lebanon is larger than the number of Lebanese people in Lebanon. Assad alone is one of the reasons why all us Arabians are terrorists to most Americans. Sorry for the unnecessary rant but I had to let it out.

Back on topic, Kotal Khan is just awesome, I really want him to become a main character in the series.

I am. that is why i left the army and went to united states cause i don't want to be responsible of Killing my people. But am against every side in syria because they are all wrong

Are you saying the likes of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, and Alexander Hamilton are wrong for standing up to King George III? Or how about Sam Houston for standing up to Santa Anna? You can be a George Washington or Sam Houston in your own country, you know...

The problem I see with this new guy is that he just sh*ts for distances.

Remember that scene where Kotal and Reiko are slaying a creature and the first casts the energy of the sun?

This artist made Kotal like sh*t. Other panels he is drawing good. On the other hand, the others, and even those he is drawing good, but in distance, he just throw the paint.

Are you saying the likes of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, and Alexander Hamilton are wrong for standing up to King George III? Or how about Sam Houston for standing up to Santa Anna? You can be a George Washington or Sam Houston in your own country, you know...

Well it is not like that anymore. There are no rebels anymore. Most of the rebels are becoming extremists. Some of them join isis which is more wrong than Assad.

The problem I see with this new guy is that he just sh*ts for distances.

Remember that scene where Kotal and Reiko are slaying a creature and the first casts the energy of the sun?

This artist made Kotal like sh*t. Other panels he is drawing good. On the other hand, the others, and even those he is drawing good, but in distance, he just throw the paint.

Yes. And his faces are all identical and squarish. I like his architecture and action scenes (Goro vs Ketz was sweet), but that's about it.
[MENTION=17910]rami[/MENTION] [MENTION=17744]Elias6999[/MENTION] thanks a lot for sharing. It's nice to hear about the perspective from halfway around the world.

I don't like being an overly critical ass or anything but you guys are right, this new artist kinda blows. Look at the page where Kotal rips Goro's arms off, and look at Kotal's mouth, it isn't colored in!

Anyway, the next print issue comes out with the next chapter right? When is this again?

Well it is not like that anymore. There are no rebels anymore. Most of the rebels are becoming extremists. Some of them join isis which is more wrong than Assad.
Yeah...screw them both. Whoever wins, kill all of them, take no prisoners.

Anyway, back on topic. Sonya really IS tough. She survived Shao Kahn's invasion, in addition to being a soldier. There is no acting to it.

I don't like being an overly critical ass or anything but you guys are right, this new artist kinda blows. Look at the page where Kotal rips Goro's arms off, and look at Kotal's mouth, it isn't colored in!

Anyway, the next print issue comes out with the next chapter right? When is this again?

Forget colored in, Goro has fangs.