Best & Worst Character designs so far

Love the new signature Jade~!

Worst so far -
Sonya. Period. Her outfit does not fit her AT ALL.

the only ones they have right so far is cyrax and sector, the rest are either over done with armour, too bulky, semi naked, or totally wrong in size -anatomy and proportions.

the game still looks good, but the short and bulky males and semi naked females has to be fixed IMO

the only ones they have right so far is cyrax and sector, the rest are either over done with armour, too bulky, semi naked, or totally wrong in size -anatomy and proportions.

the game still looks good, but the short and bulky males and semi naked females has to be fixed IMO

EXACTLLLYY. Sub Zero? He is huuge, why? And why do all the females have to have gigantic boobs and be naked? It's stupid and you're right it does need to be fixed. Now.

Cool copy and paste job from wiki, bro.

where the hell did this come from?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool copy and paste job from wiki, bro.

lolz...

Reptile looks like ass...which is why I'm getting his retro skin from Amazon...

Sonya's is suspect, but it's hard to spend time criticizing a character I care nothing about...she could sport her birthday suit for all I give a shit...

Subzero still looks too bulky to me, but whatevs...

Anyways, disagree with the person who said they got Cyrax right. He looks like an anorexic robot.

That's exactly what I thought, they made him way too skinny. although I don't want him to be as big as Sektor, I want him to be a little stockier.

Anyways, disagree with the person who said they got Cyrax right. He looks like an anorexic robot.

I agree Cryax looks too skinny.

As for Sub Zero:
I'm fine with his look.

It's Scorpion that looks like he has too much armor on.
On top of that, I never cared for his double swords.
I always prefered his MK 1 thru Mk 4 look better.

As for Reptile:
I'm Ok with his look, because his mask looks like a snapping turtle, not a bird beak.

IMG_3821.jpg

I think it's alright for Sektor to be kind of bulky. It looks like in this game he is meant to be a power house, just look at his grapple :).

Eh... I'd like to see the cyborgs look a little thinner.

This would be an amazing design for Sektor

Mortal_Kombat___Sektor_by_fear_sAs.jpg

best: Jax, Kitana, Kung Lao, Nightwolf
worst: scorpion (looks like an animal not a ninja), reptile (doesn't he start to lose his human form in mk4?)
on a side note... why does every girl have huge boobs and wear high heals?

Only bad one is Sonya rocking a modified version of her MKSM Costume
and ermac being covered up even more from his MKD Costume

I don't mind Sonya design, though I think it would look better if the shirt covered her up a bit more, as she hasn't been a scantly clad character for the most of her changes in the series.

I think that Ermac's entire upper torso area is to dark. There should be some more orange in the design. I still think his design looks good though.

The worst and only one I really don't like so far is Johnny Cage. 1. The belt did not need to be changed to say Cage, and the tattoo is just ridiculously stupid. The sunglasses alone are enough to represent his absolute cockiness (and are just classic). He is a bit over the top now. I hope his alt is atleast lacking the tattoo.

I love Reptile's and Johnny Cage's desings, I don't like Jade,Kitana and Millena's, they look the same to me, then agian that's my bias for not liking the characters much.

Last edited:
Worst - Reptile and Sonya
Best - Scorpion, Ermac, Kung Lao and Jade

On a side note although I like Sub-Zero's design, he seems a bit too bulky...almost looks like someone out of WWE haha

I agree with you on Sub Zero, although I don't think he is WWE bulky, he is a bit too big to be so agile so it looks a bit silly to me.