Mileena Wins: BOOB-Ality

Shirayuki Mizore

Um I don't know where to start lol well I was playing MK9 tag team Kombat as Mileena and Kitana. I got a bit bored so then I thought "Well I don't have a pic of Mileena and Kitana with friendship." Well I decided to make it humorous and so here you go....LOL hope you like it

Attachments

• Mileena boobality smaller.jpg
    Mileena boobality smaller.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 391
This is awesome.

Thanks!

This pic is win...
I agree! LOL

Looks good but you should've turned Kitana around so she couldn't breath ;) Very funny lol
Then it would be like Mileena wins! Friendsh----*kitana runs out of air* oh snap.....FATALITY!! Lol or DEADLY SEXUALITY!!!

NICE! +rep

Thanks a bunch!!

You sure know how to make a great Mileena!

Thanks! She is my favorite character so gotta make her look good!

is it intentional that they are both different sizes ? :D i mean it looks as if kitana were her daughter xD not that i don't like the pic or anything . just curious ^^

This pic is full of win, gotta envy kitana right now :P

Sheesh who doesn't lol if you're not jealous there is something wrong with you xD

is it intentional that they are both different sizes ? :D i mean it looks as if kitana were her daughter xD not that i don't like the pic or anything . just curious ^^

Yep to show a sense of dominance of Mileena over Kitana :D

Lo!l Damn I Wish She Was My Wife Fantastic Im Sure Ed Boon Would Really Like This!

Hopefully his eyebrows will see it and make it future DLC LOL!

Hilarious and very well-drawn! There's a similar pic drawn by an artist known as Applesauz, only in his version Johnny is the lucky guy on the receiving end.