12" Scorpion with Flaming Skull

twik25

Hey everyone! I thought I would share this 12" Scorpion I have created. The outfit is based on the Mortal Kombat movie. The head lights up on this figure, so it makes for some awesome shots. I have had a few people ask about the price I would sell my 12" Sub Zero figure for. Well, this one WILL be for sale, just need to finalize a few of the details. Pricing and more details to come once I am ready!

Hope you enjoy!

Scorp_light4.jpg

Scorp_FIGHT.jpg

Scorp_handswep.jpg

Scorp_no_light.jpg

Scorp_light1.jpg

Scorp_light2.jpg

Scorp_light3.jpg

Those look freaking awesome! I want to buy this!!!!!!!! I kall first dibs!
One thing, the Shin Guards and the Wrist Guards should have some yellow secondary color on them. The skull looks so kool though!

Yeah, but since I was going for the movie look, he really didn't have yellow wrist guards and shin guards. But, If you did want to buy him (once I announce the price) I'll could possibly add them for you for a little extra!

Thanks man! I agree, the Sub Zero is better. So is my other Scorpion. I now have 3 different Scorpion outfits, and figured I could sell this one. But, those "betters" come at a price, as in an extra couple hundred dollars, where is this figure should come in around the $200-$220ish. This outfit setup was really for someone else, who just backed out of the deal! It was to include a movie masked head as well, as well as a few other goodies (it was for around $310). So, I figured if I could sell it, I could recover some of my time and money :)

Nice work Twik! very very good!
But...I have to say that your Sub-Zero is better imho :)

Sweet. Great use of the HT Ghost Rider head. I was wondering if someone was gonna make a custom Scorps using that head.

Yeah, I just received the head from TA today. It is great! I was hoping it would work with the HT muscle bodies, but it doesn't fit around their necks.
Sweet. Great use of the HT Ghost Rider head. I was wondering if someone was gonna make a custom Scorps using that head.

Wrath - I think you are right. Armon mentioned something too. So, I will add some shin guards down there :)