MKHS: Second Semester

Well some of you may not know me since im new but yung allowed me to sub but do not fear im a writer too so don't worry about the well being of the story (interesting situations to follow though)

MKHS Bully issues

So it was a Saturday and in Jax's dorm after the slumber party things felt unusually off him ever since he found out his best friend was in love. Even though he was happy for him the thought of his friend becoming someone different started gnawing at him
Jax: (laying in his bed thinking to himself) Man i can't believe he is in love (sighs)
Jax gets up and heads to the kitchen and finds JC in his cloths for the day(a blue and white shirt with his initials printed Thanks to his parents and jeans)
JC:Mornin Briggs!
Jax: oh hey...
JC: So whaddya think?
Jax: alright I guess
JC: yeah just wait till skarlet sees this now if you excuse me.
JC: Oh and one more thing.
Jax: Huh?
JC: since your the only one awake thanks for understanding man.
Jax: Hey you know me. If you scratch my back I scratch yours
JC: cool
(They pound fist and JC leaves)
Jax: Damn I lost my best friend. No more Gears, Halo, or Motorstorm man......
Noob: Sucks dosen't it
Jax: yeah it sure.... wait what the f*ck!? how long were you standing there?
Noob: Huh you didn't notice me standing here the whole time well thats a shame cause I wished you noticed that you STOMPED ON MY ****ING STOMACH DOWN THE HALL!!!!!
Rain: (gets up)DAMMIT NOOB! I was havin a good dream till you woke me up DAMN!
Noob: What was so good about your dream you finally got some?
Rain: Even better I was strangling the shit out of that b***h Tanya.
Noob : Anywaaaayyss Yeah I feel your pain I went through this same crap with smoke.
Smoke: (gets up half awake) What I do
Noob: nothing go back to sleep(damn interruptions)
Smoke (falls asleep)
Noob: like I said I went through this crap buuuuuuttttt. We can “solve” this issue with a little plan of mine.
(suddenly the real Noob appears)
Noob: Chameleon how the hell did you get in here!?
Chameleon:CRAP! I've been busted
Kung lao: (Thinking to himself while tied up in a closet in his own dorm)When I get my hands on that motherf*****!
Noob:Will you quit turning into me! Turn in to someone else like for a change like Styrker
Stryker: (from a distance) With all due respect Noob HELL THE F*CK NO!!
Chameleon: (sigh) fine...(turns back to normal and leaves for the bathroom)
Noob: Well Jackson Briggs the best Piece of advice I can give you is to let this run it's course just be happy for the man.
Jax: maybe your right I should be happy for him I mean hey it could have a been another slut with a STD for all we know
Noob: Thats thinking positive ma boy now c'mon lets get ready for arcades

RANDOM ARCADE
Later on everyone and I do mean everyone is at the arcades run by Kintaro who usually gives anyone who goes to mkhs a large discount. But before I go on let me let yall in on a secret recently skarlet has been keeping something from her new found friends. For some time she has been constantly bullied and harassed buy one particular student known as Hsu Hao. Hsu Hao always bullies those who don't stand up for themselves and isn't above hitting girls. He dresses like a total moron thinking he is all that and always tries to flirt with girls who already have boyfriends. When he found out about skarlet he immedietly started taking advantage of her. Stealing her lunch and lunch money, calling her names, and even threatening her. If there was one thing everyone in mkhs shared it was the universal hatred of Hsu Hao. Did I also mention that he is the only student in Baraka's special ed even though he is not special? No one knows this save for one. So without further ado.....
(JC has decided to play The house of the dead with Hydro just cause but has been a little excited for Skarlet to appear even though Hydro doesn’t know this)
Hydro: you seem all uppity today
JC: Well you know what they say live life to the fullest right?
Hydro: That doesn't sound like you
JC: (whispering to him self)I wonder where is skarlet is? I mean all the other girls are here....
Hydro: Where is who?
JC: Wait wha..... uhhh nothing.
Hydro: Your hiding something aren't you.
JC: No and if I did I don't know well enough to tell.
Hydro: Touche. But it sounds like to me you have a crush so here is my random advice. Go on and confess your feelings to her now before it's to late otherwise you'll look an ass when she ends up with some one else.
JC: yeah whatever.(maybe he is right maybe I should go on and ask her out while I got the chance)
(Suddenly he finally notices Skarlet running through the door with the bully Hsu hao in tow harrassing her.)
JC:.....the Hell?
Skarlet: Leave me alone you creep!
Hsu hao: What are you gonna do about it huh huh?
Sub-zero: Great. Look who decided to rear their ugly ass here
Liu kang: Oh crap.......
Jade: Oh boy its that a****** again
Kitana: Hey Leave Skarlet alone you dick!
Hsu Hao: Make me! Or are ya gonna get yo boyfriend or daddy to do it your royal ass!
Kitana: >:[ **** YOU!!(Kitana attempts to confront Hao but is held back by Sonya and Jade)
Sonya: You need to watch watch who the hell you talk to like that.
Hsu hao: Does it look like your opinion matters to me b****?
Sonya: THAT ASS IS MINE!(Now Jax, Noob, Kang, and Sektor are trying to restrain her)
Kintaro : Hey Special boy leave the girl alone and besides I thought I told you not to come back here you little thief.
Kabal: (eating pizza) Leave it to Hsu hao to ruin perfectly great day (sigh)
Reptile: (Chewing gum) yeah no shit.
Hsu Hao: well it isn't my fault redhead here is on her period all of a sudden but (Grabs “stuff”)I have a remedy for that.
Mileena: EWWW YOU FREAK!!
finally fed up with his ways Skarlet unexpectedly and suddenly slapped him across the face so hard everyone could here it inside the building and had a “oh shit” look on there faces.
Skarlet: (looks at hand) wait what did I just do?
Hsu Hao: Yo..... You SLUT! MY FACE!!!(Rears his fist back ready to hit a shocked Skarlet)
JC: OH HELL NO!!!(runs straight for Hao)
Hydro: WAIT CAGE DAMMIT DON'T LEAVE ME HERE WITH ALL THESE ZOMBIES AND ah crap im dead.....
before cage can get to Hsu hao the bully's fist suddenly comes to a halt before it reaches Skarlet Hsu Hao tries to move his fist but he couldn't.
Hsu Hao: What the crap is this!!
Ermac: (holding hand out)If there is one thing we hate more than Kenshi's choice of music Its jackasses like you who hits girls.
Realizing that Ermac had telekineticly grabbed his hand Hao somehow manages to break free he then walks up to Ermac refusing to swallow his pride and confronts him
Hsu Hao: you must be stupid as hell thinking you can butt in my business
Ermac: Says the only guy in this school who is in Special ed
(whole place is silent)
Cyrax: oh snap!
Scorpion: damn really?
Rain: No wonder why Baraka is always so grumpy.
(everyone laughs)
Hsu Hao: (angered and embarrassed)Meet me at the gas station in two days at 8:00 on the dot!
Ermac: Ohhhhhh were so scared....
Hsu Hao: heh will see. smell ya later(leaves arcades not before taking a sandwhich from the bar)
kintaro: Were the hell do you think your going!?(Chases after him)
Ermac: Who the hell says smell ya later these days? No wonder why he is in special ed

Later...
Mileena: Hey Skarlet are you alright..
Skarlet:...........
Sonya: Don't worry about that jerk he is just trying to get attention.
Skarlet: it's not that its Ermac
Sonya: what about Ermac?
Skarlet: I got him into this mess what if he gets beats up badly it'll be my fault
JC: I wouldn't worry to much about him he can hold his own right?
Kabal: (from the table behind)nope your wrong.
Jade: what do you mean did you seen what he can do
Kabal: Did you ever see him in a fight
Jade: well no I....
Kabal: Exactly no one has. As a matter of fact Ermac told me personally he doesn’t like to fight even though he has the Force
Kenshi: It's called telekinesis!
Kabal: Shut your ass you Bieber fanboy.
Kenshi: WHAT!? How did you know!?
Kabal: Anyways like I said Ermac is no fighter. Come to think of it he didn't even agree to fight mr.special
Kitana: well we can't just leave him like a lamb to slaughter.
Jax: (Out of nowhere) Your right..... we cant leave him in this ****hole of situation I'll help get him ready for it(and hopefully get these crazy thoughts out of my head).
Suddenly everyone notices chameleon running for his life
Chameleon: OH F*CK!
Kung lao: WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT!(chases him out the door ready to cut him in two with his hat)
Everyone:...................................................
Scorpion: awkwaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrddddddd.

End
well thats all i got i know its not much so a little sorry. imma go back to the sidelines and watch what happens from here.

be sure to check out my fanfiction too if you haven't http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/25923-Mk-vs-SF-fight-of-the-century-fanfiction?highlight=

Last edited:
That was elite-tier fanfiction Byrd :).
It was funny as hell, interesting thing to follow up on. Thank you for submitting this :)

Glad you ask. Here are two options:

1) Skip Mr. Ermac unless he makes a surprise appearance again and go straight to Liu Kang's turn
2) Use another substitute author

I'll be honest I haven't read every chapter in MK:HS so I apologize if something doesn't exactly match up with previous chapters but Yung has asked me to write a chapter, soooooo without any further adieu let me begin.

The Idiotic Adventures of Noob and Smoke

The bell rang to end the day at MK:HS and Smoke sprang from his seat. His friend Noob followed as he walked down the hall towards the exit.
"So whats the plan for today Smoke?" Noob asked as the stepped out into the fresh air.
"I had an idea, have you ever smoked weed Noob?"
"What? No, you heard what Stryker said during that assembly, once you smoke weed after a week your smoking Angel Dust in a crackhouse."
"Dude, Stryker is a f*cking idiot."
"Coming from the guy who barely has one cell left in his brain. I bet if I put my ear up to yours I could hear it whimpering 'Help Me'."
"Shut up. I got a friend coming by to drop some off soon. Here is my friend now, act cool." A shifty looking man with long blonde hair walked up to Smoke and started talking, "Hey man, I got that package you ordered. You got the money to pay for it?"
"Check your pocket." The man reached his hand down his pocket and looked at the Twenty dollar bill Smoke had slipped in when he wasn't paying attention. The man reached out, gave Smoke a handshake and spoke,
"Pleasure doing business with you." Smoke then replied,
"Thanks Kobra." and began walking away. Noob then started,
"Wait, you and your drug dealer treat a deal like it's some secret package?"
"Only on Wednesdays and Fridays."
"What does that even mean?"
"Exactly." They continued down the street walking away from the high school until they reached an abandoned house.
"Well what now?" Noob asked confused.
"Follow me." Smoke walked into the abandoned house and descended into the basement.
"Great we are in an abandoned house's basement what is so special about this place?" Smoke pulled the rug off of the ground revealing a trap door, and jumped down. Noob followed and found himself in a room filled with bongs, a T.V., Doritos and energy drinks.
"Is this why your never at the dorm?!"
"Precisely." Smoke said as he rolled himself a joint.
"How come I never knew about this place?"
"Because it's a secret. Nobody knows about this place except me."
"So your telling me you live in a top secret pothead bunker in the basement of an abandoned house?"
"Basically." Smoke said as he lit the massive joint he held in his hand. Smoke grabbed the remote and turned on the T.V.
"This is all normal to you?"
"Yep, here try some of this." Smoke passed the monster of a joint to Noob.
"I really shouldn't ....." Noob said as he took the joint into his hand. Smoke and Noob continued to smoke the joint while they watched T.V. and ate Doritos. The amount that they smoked may have been average for Smoke but had caused Noob to be put into a stupor.
"Yo, you should make you clone get us a pizza." Smoke said to a barely conscious Noob.
"What?"
"I said, you should get your clone to get us a pizza."
"Who?"
"Nevermind, I'll go get it."
"What?" Noob said to an empty room as Smoke left the abandoned house. Smoke continued down the street passing the dorms and was greeted by Scorpion.
"Hey whats up Smoke. Want to join me and the guys screwing around in the dorms?"
"I think there is something I'm supposed to be doing right now......" Smoke replied confused.
"You sure man? We got pizza and soda up there."
"Pizza? Count me in! I probably wasn't doing anything important anyway." Smoke joined the rest of the guys screwing around in the dorm room, as Noob sat immobile on the couch in Smoke's secret room. He would stay incapacitated there for three days until Smoke returned and looking at the passed out Noob said,
"I knew I forgot something."

Last edited:
I'll be honest I haven't read every chapter in MK:HS so I apologize if something doesn't exactly match up with previous chapters but Yung has asked me to write a chapter, soooooo without any further adieu let me begin.

The Idiotic Adventures of Noob and Smoke

The bell rang to end the day at MK:HS and Smoke sprang from his seat. His friend Noob followed as he walked down the hall towards the exit.
"So whats the plan for today Smoke?" Noob asked as the stepped out into the fresh air.
"I had an idea, have you ever smoked weed Noob?"
"What? No, you heard what Stryker said during that assembly, once you smoke weed after a week your smoking Angel Dust in a crackhouse."
"Dude, Stryker is a f*cking idiot."
"Coming from the guy who barely has one cell left in his brain. I bet if I put my ear up to yours I could hear it whimpering 'Help Me'."
"Shut up. I got a friend coming by to drop some off soon. Here is my friend now, act cool." A shifty looking man with long blonde hair walked up to Smoke and started talking, "Hey man, I got that package you ordered. You got the money to pay for it?"
"Check your pocket." The man reached his hand down his pocket and looked at the Twenty dollar bill Smoke had slipped in when he wasn't paying attention. The man reached out, gave Smoke a handshake and spoke,
"Pleasure doing business with you." Smoke then replied,
"Thanks Kobra." and began walking away. Noob then started,
"Wait, you and your drug dealer treat a deal like it's some secret package?"
"Only on Wednesdays and Fridays."
"What does that even mean?"
"Exactly." They continued down the street walking away from the high school until they reached an abandoned house.
"Well what now?" Noob asked confused.
"Follow me." Smoke walked into the abandoned house and descended into the basement.
"Great we are in an abandoned house's basement what is so special about this place?" Smoke pulled the rug off of the ground revealing a trap door, and jumped down. Noob followed and found himself in a room filled with bongs, a T.V., Doritos and energy drinks.
"Is this why your never at the dorm?!"
"Precisely." Smoke said as he rolled himself a joint.
"How come I never knew about this place?"
"Because it's a secret. Nobody knows about this place except me."
"So your telling me you live in a top secret pothead bunker in the basement of an abandoned house?"
"Basically." Smoke said as he lit the massive joint he held in his hand. Smoke grabbed the remote and turned on the T.V.
"This is all normal to you?"
"Yep, here try some of this." Smoke passed the monster of a joint to Noob.
"I really shouldn't ....." Noob said as he took the joint into his hand. Smoke and Noob continued to smoke the joint while they watched T.V. and ate Doritos. The amount that they smoked may have been average for Smoke but had caused Noob to be put into a stupor.
"Yo, you should make you clone get us a pizza." Smoke said to a barely conscious Noob.
"What?"
"I said, you should get your clone to get us a pizza."
"Who?"
"Nevermind, I'll go get it."
"What?" Noob said to an empty room as Smoke left the abandoned house. Smoke continued down the street passing the dorms and was greeted by Scorpion.
"Hey whats up Smoke. Want to join me and the guys screwing around in the dorms?"
"I think there is something I'm supposed to be doing right now......" Smoke replied confused.
"You sure man? We got pizza and soda up there."
"Pizza? Count me in! I probably wasn't doing anything important anyway." Smoke joined the rest of the guys screwing around in the dorm room, as Noob sat immobile on the couch in Smoke's secret room. He would stay incapacitated there for three days until Smoke returned and looking at the passed out Noob said,
"I knew I forgot something."

Err... I don't like saying this, but this doesn't feel like part of the MKHS series at all. We actually had Smoke usjng ciggarrettes for a bit at the beginning, bit then we had him quit. Plus the whole chapter was about two people smoking, so it really wasn't that interesting. This is probably coming across as very harsh, but I tend to be rather blunt in my criticisms.

Also, they couldn't have even been in ye school, because it's still the weekend.

Err... I don't like saying this, but this doesn't feel like part of the MKHS series at all. We actually had Smoke usjng ciggarrettes for a bit at the beginning, bit then we had him quit. Plus the whole chapter was about two people smoking, so it really wasn't that interesting. This is probably coming across as very harsh, but I tend to be rather blunt in my criticisms.

Also, they couldn't have even been in ye school, because it's still the weekend.

I don't take any offence, I'm not a comedy writer. Also this could have been a couple of days after the last chapter I guess.

EDIT: Lol I just realize what I said would be a dick move.

Wraith thanks for writing this chapter anyway :)

Last edited:
Ermac:We are many but one
Noob: really, I stick to smoke but you only have green aura.
Ermac:...We tried that,didn't work
Noob: Stop saying we, we got to get to class
Ermac: You said we.
Noob: AHH, c'mon

@Wraith: It's okay, but, like Toxic said earlier, it doesn't feel like MKHS. I my mind, that section will stay non-canon.

Lol at Liu's short. Ermac trolling Noob.

Ok with that chapter out of the way, I want you guys to check this out,

MKHS SPIRIT WEEK SCHEDULE

Monday: Cosplay Day
Tuesday: Decade Day, you know what I mean
Wednesday: Animality Day (Thank ByrdBrain you guys and gals)
Thursday: Blue (Boys) vs. Red (Girls) Day ALSO! Homecoming Game for Volleyball, Basketball and Wrestling
Friday: Spirit Day plus Homecoming

Any questions?

Last edited:
Oh damn wow. Liu said f*ck sunday through Tuesday, were gonna write about Wednesday!

Lol ok Liu sure. Can't wait to see what you put up. Don't have our peeps waiting to long :)

Also thank you Byrd. That is a kick ass idea :)

Instead of blue vs pink we need red vs blue.

Also, can we please call Wraith's short mon-canon?