Bi han or kuai liang more likely to return in mk10?

Which one?

• Bi Han

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Kuai Liang

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
Guysss.. This is a Shit Zero thread, don't spam with discussion about your lame fan fics

Spoiler:
:rolleyes:

dude it's right there you are wrong get over it. the whole story of mk vs Dc isn't canon. You can't pick and choose what is and isn't canon. pulse dude It's a video game character. lol

Okay please stop trying to tell me how MKvsDC is canon because I know that completely. However, Raiden saying Sub-Zero is stronger than his brother could be like him saying liu Kang was the champion of Mortal Kombat, or Shang Tsung steals people's souls. It's still a factual statement even though it's in a non-canon game. Basically Raiden said Kuai Liang is stronger than Bi Han, just because it's in a non-canon game doesn't mean it isn't true.

Enough fighting about it though. People will believe what they want to believe.

It's still a factual statement even though it's in a non-canon game. Basically Raiden said Kuai Liang is stronger than Bi Han, just because it's in a non-canon game doesn't mean it isn't true.

No that's exactly what non canon means.
adjective
1.not included within a canon or group of rules.
2.not belonging to the canon of Scripture.

And who's fighting? This is people discussing things. lol...

No that's exactly what non canon means.
adjective
1.not included within a canon or group of rules.
2.not belonging to the canon of Scripture.

And who's fighting? This is people discussing things. lol...

Did you even read what I said?

Take it this way. Raiden refers to Liu Kang as Mortal Kombat Champion or something of the sort in MKvsDC. That is a factual statement. Liu Kang is the champion of Mortal Kombat. He won in three tournaments I believe. That's a canon fact even though it is in a non-canon game. Raiden also says in the same game that Kuai Liang is stronger than his brother. That can be taken as a canon fact even though it is in a non canon game. A lot of people won't believe that because they will always want to believe Bi Han is stronger, but it has been stated otherwise that he is not.

It would be like Raiden saying Sonya is a blonde in MKvsDC or something and you saying that's non-canon. Sonya is a blonde and has been forever. Just because it's in a non-canon game doesn't mean it's not true of the main canon.

It's not really a "factual statement" because NRS never confirmed that either Kuai Liang or Bi-Han when he was still living was stronger than the other. In fact, I think MK vs DC was the only game where the two were even compared in terms of strength

It's not really a "factual statement" because NRS never confirmed that either Kuai Liang or Bi-Han when he was still living was stronger than the other. In fact, I think MK vs DC was the only game where the two were even compared in terms of strength

Because the two never had to be compared before that. I guarantee, guarantee that if they would have had Raiden say Bi Han was actually stronger than Kuai Liang in MKvsDC then that sh** would be held as the gospel of MK. Because Raiden said that Kuai Liang was stronger than Bi Han though we have to say that it's not a fact even though there is absolutley no reason for anyone to say that it's not.

Look at the facts

-Quan Chi had Scorpion go after Kuai Liang because he feared he was just as strong as his brother.
-Kuai Liang had to have enough power and will within him to hold the dragon medallion in the first place. Otherwise he would be frozen just like Frost was. So the whole Dragon Medallion made him stronger than Bi Han really is kind of out the door.
-Kuai Liang never fought Bi Han one on one because like I mentioned Bi Han always had Smoke helping him out. Noob would not face Kuai Liang alone.
- In MK9, and you can't deny this one, Kuai Liang beat Scorpion and he beat NOOB SAIBOT. It's always been hinted that Kuai Liang is actually stronger than Bi Han but people choose to deny it because A) Bi Han is the original and people hold onto that for some reason, B) Mythologies played Bi Han up waaaay too much and made him look overpowered. C) Bi Han is the Bad guy of the two, so therefore he is better than Kuai Liang in people's eyes.

I forgot about him winning against Noob Saibot, yeah, you do have a point there. Especially since Noob Saibot is arguably much stronger than Bi-Han was in life, that makes his victory even more impressive

Did you even read what I said?

Take it this way. Raiden refers to Liu Kang as Mortal Kombat Champion or something of the sort in MKvsDC. That is a factual statement. Liu Kang is the champion of Mortal Kombat. He won in three tournaments I believe. That's a canon fact even though it is in a non-canon game. Raiden also says in the same game that Kuai Liang is stronger than his brother. That can be taken as a canon fact even though it is in a non canon game. A lot of people won't believe that because they will always want to believe Bi Han is stronger, but it has been stated otherwise that he is not.

It would be like Raiden saying Sonya is a blonde in MKvsDC or something and you saying that's non-canon. Sonya is a blonde and has been forever. Just because it's in a non-canon game doesn't mean it's not true of the main canon.

NO!!! Hahaha... liu kangs story and sonyas hair color have already established in the canon story and Kuai liang being stronger then Bi Han hasn't. lol

Yeah, Although I feel that MK9 did many things wrong and I mean many, I also feel that they wanted to portray Kuai Liang as being equal if not better than Bi Han because people have always tried to say he is weaker. They did some other things right too Like Liu Kang finally having some personality, Johnny Cage in general, and finally making Smoke a human because lord knows his fans asked long enough for it. They also did good with Scorpion. He's always came across as a bad guy to me even though he's neutral. They finally portrayed him as a neutral character though. He looked to be on the fine line of good and bad.

They also did some things wrong though. One in particular is TURNING SUB-ZERO INTO A CYBORG. Yeah that one is blatantly obvious to me even though it isn't to others. The next is the relationship between Bi han and Kuai Liang. I like that they made Kuai Liang care about Bi Han. However, I didn't like that they made it so Kuai Liang took the Sub-Zero name to pay respect to Bi Han. The only reason they did that was to make a rivalry between Kuai Liang and Scorpion which is ridiculous. They could have easily had Sub-Zero be known as Tundra but when Bi Han died they should have had him say something like "Bi Han is dead, The Sub-Zero family heritage must be carried on." I will take on the name of Sub-Zero to carry on the legacy." I mean they made it so that he was stealing Bi Han's name though, and that's not the case. They were obviously just paying homage to Sub-Zero originally going to be named Tundra but it backfired and now fans just want to say he shouldn't be Sub-Zero even though he's been Sub-Zero for like 19 years now.

Other things they messed up on were Smoke being more relevant. Since they had Sub-Zero bite the dust you would figure they would give Smoke a little more spotlight. He still came off as "the sidekick" though.

They went wrong with nearly all of the women with how they dress. Don't get me wrong Jade is hot as hell. However, I don't think that in a tournament to the death that women would come dressed as strippers. they easily could have made more revealing alts for all of them while still having their primary attire look like they were ya know fighting in a tournament.

They also introduced some characters in MK1 that we know weren't there. However, since there were only like 9 characters there in MK1 I can't blame them as much for that.

They also didn't take the opportunity of going back in time to make bad characters look better. Baraka, Reptile, Sheeva, and a few others should have had more attention this go round. However they changed characters who didn't really need it like Sub-Zero, Kitana, Mileena, and Raiden just to name a few. Sub-Zero didn't need to be a cyborg. Kitana should have grown up with Mileena, and Mileena should have not been a child? I mean WTF on that last one. Also Raiden looked like a blundering idiot in this game. I'm not sure if they wanted him to look like that, but he did.

Overall, MK9's story was a bust for me. They could have done better. They did get some things right though, and that's all you can ask for.

- No. He sent scorpion after Kuai liang so he could free himself from the netherealm after being imprisoned there by the elder gods because of the rage between the two.

- What when did this ever happen? Oh you mean when he needed to be saved in his deception ending? And how could you possibly know if he wouldn't have?

- Bi Han kIlled scorpion. He beat Noob as an enhanced cyborg ninja. this is sub vs sub not sub vs Noob.

A) He created Sub zero.
B) Really how so?
C) Again he wasn't a bad guy he was neutral.

Ughh, Nevermind your hopeless.

Hahaha.. Really dude. their stories have already been "established" in "canon games". The examples you gave hardly lend anything to help your point. You can't make anything canon from a non canon game. it would be like saying Baraka can still be influenced by the rage or that Darkseid is still in the netherealm and Shao Kahn is still in the phantom zone. lol...

Last edited:
- No. He sent scorpion after Kuai liang so he could free himself from the netherealm after being imprisoned there by the elder gods because of the rage between the two.

- What when did this ever happen? Oh you mean when he needed to be saved in his deception ending? And how could you possibly know if he wouldn't have?

- Bi Han kIlled scorpion. He beat Noob as an enhanced cyborg ninja. this is sub vs sub not sub vs Noob.

A) He created Sub zero.
B) Really how so?
C) Again he wasn't a bad guy he was neutral.

-Quoted from MK wiki:
"Quan Chi would spend the following years assisting Shinnok in preparation for his forthcoming assault, as well leading the unholy cult of the Brotherhood of Shadows. The invasion of mortal realms would occur during the time of Mortal Kombat Gold. Believing he would need a powerful warrior to defeat the younger brother of the original Sub-Zero (who had since been destroyed by Scorpion), Quan Chi informed the ninja spectre that this younger Sub-Zero had killed his family and clan, and allowed him access to the outer realms once again."

-Also lol at you bringing him up needing to be saved again. I've explained to you that Sub-Zero was weakened by the netherrealm. Keep in mind that Nightwolf was also weakened somewhat by the evil of the netherrealm. Sub-Zero is cold, hot doesn't do well with cold. Let's also keep that in mind. Sub-Zero deals with Ice, fire melts ice. Sub-Zero was in hell. You make the judgement there. Not only was sub-zero weakened but Noob still needed Smoke to help him against Kuai Liang. What kind of punk is bi han?

-On the last point. Scorpion also beat Bi Han and sent him to the netherrealm. Also, you bring up Sub-Zero being an enhanced cyber ninja. Cyrax lost more than he won as a cyborg. It can also be argued, like metal overlord said, that Noob Saibot was enhanced with Quan Chi's dark magic. So the whole enhanced thing should just be shut up. People always want to pull out the enhanced card when it comes to these two, but just face it. Kuai Liang beat Bi Han. Fair and Square.

A) Since the story implies that it's family name, Bi Han claims the role of Sub-Zero about as much as an ass claims to be horse.

B)How did they play Bi han up? How? They made him defeat gods that's how. Honestly this wouldn't even be a debate if that dumb game hadn't made him do the impossible. You probably like bi han because he's the kratos of MK. Except he was in a way, way suckier version of a videogame which is often criticized and many fans can't overlook that dumb game. So, yeah they played him up way too much. MAYBE, just maybe it was because Bi Han was the protagonist of the game. Now, how many games that are made for a specific character make that character come out looking like sh**? I'll answer, not many. Plain and simple he's not near as powerful as that game made him out to be.

C) Quoted from MK wiki again:
"True to what Raiden had predicted, Sub-Zero's soul descended deep into the Netherrealm's Fifth Plane, where he would become a demonic form of what he used to be. He would be given the name of Noob Saibot."

Read up on the netherrealm and you will read that the fifth plane is where some of the most evil and wrathful characters are sent too. Quan Chi resides there if that tells you anything.

He may have questioned himself after Raiden told him to change, but the fact is he didn't do anything about it. He didn't change, and probably didn't want to. Bi Han was more evil than neutral in life and that's why he ended up in the netherrealm where he would become Noob Saibot.

Also No, your reference to me saying that something that happened in MKvsDC can happen in the canon is an epic fail. Yeah, I believe that Baraka is going to hit the rage and then he will probably take over the netherrealm since Kahn is gone {insert sarcasm here}. Please save your breath.

You know that's not anything like what I was saying, you probably just choose to ignore it. If Raiden said the exact same thing in MK9 you would probably find a way to deny it. Fact is that statement in MKvsDC has nothing to do with the plot of MKvsDC AT ALL. It's a general statement made about one of the characters from MK. Him saying Sub-Zero is stronger than his brother is the equivalent of him stating other facts from the MK universe. Just like Liu kang being champion, and Sonya being blonde. You can choose to ignore it, but that doesn't really matter. It still stands that it can be just as much fact as either of the aforementioned statements. Just because it was in MKvsDC doesn't make it any less reliable because the statment has nothing to do with being in a different timeline. Now if Raiden said Sub-Zero is enhanced with Rage that makes him more powerful than his brother. You would then have an argument. However, you don't since the statement Raiden made was simply "Sub-Zero is more powerful than his brother."

BAHAHAHAHA.... Dude I don't care. this is sub vs sub.

It's not a fact if it's stated in a non canon game. The others have had what you gave as examples established in a canon game. I didn't ignore anything. Nothing in MK v Dc is canon. Nothing. And dude if baraka doesn't have the ability to use the rage still then I guess the story of Mk V Dc isn't canon so there for never happened story wise. so if it never happened then Kuai liang and raiden never had that little discussion. Mk vs Dc was more like a what if story anyways.

And Quan chi still didn't send scorpion after Kuai liang because he was scared of him and what does Bi Han becoming Noob have to do with him not fighting Kuai liang by himself. um dude Bi Han isn't Evil Noob is made from the evil within Bi Han. Neutral means in the middle meaning both good and Evil.

Hahaha. What.. Hahaha. Hold on get one thing straight SCORPION is the Kratos of mk not Bi Han. Hahaha....

Last edited:
C) Quoted from MK wiki again:
"True to what Raiden had predicted, Sub-Zero's soul descended deep into the Netherrealm's Fifth Plane, where he would become a demonic form of what he used to be. He would be given the name of Noob Saibot."
That actually got retconned in MK9, Quan Chi revived him as Noob Saibot this time (along with Scorpion) instead of just being reincarnated naturally like in the old timeline

Read up on the netherrealm and you will read that the fifth plane is where some of the most evil and wrathful characters are sent too. Quan Chi resides there if that tells you anything.
Actually, the fifth plane isn't really all that low (the lower people are in the NetherRealm, the more evil they are). The most evil beings are Oni and they resides at levels much lower than the 5th plane. Drahmin is an Oni and at one point was most likely at the 17th plane, for example.

And where did you get that Quan Chi resides in the 5th plane? I don't recall it ever being said that he lived in a specific plane, just that he lived in the Netherrealm

He may have questioned himself after Raiden told him to change, but the fact is he didn't do anything about it. He didn't change, and probably didn't want to. Bi Han was more evil than neutral in life and that's why he ended up in the netherrealm where he would become Noob Saibot.
Well, we don't even know what Bi-Han was thinking or doing besides serving the Lin Kuei pre-MK1 and post-Mythologies. Maybe he try to do something about the mass corruption in his soul or at least contemplated it in the years following up to his eventual demise. Could he really do anything about it, anyway? He died only a couple of years after Raiden said that. That may seem like a lot of time, but I doubt it was enough to rid himself of the large amount of corruption in his soul

Bi-Han is definitely neutral. Even MK Wiki, the same source that you're using, also has Bi-Han pegged as being neutral. Just saying

Last edited:
BAHAHAHAHA.... Dude I don't care. this is sub vs sub.

It's not a fact if it's stated in a non canon game. The others have had what you gave as examples established in a canon game. I didn't ignore anything. Nothing in MK v Dc is canon. Nothing. And dude if baraka doesn't have the ability to use the rage still then I guess the story of Mk V Dc isn't canon so there for never happened story wise. so if it never happened then Kuai liang and raiden never had that little discussion. Mk vs Dc was more like a what if story anyways.

And Quan chi still didn't send scorpion after Kuai liang because he was scared of him and what does Bi Han becoming Noob have to do with him not fighting Kuai liang by himself. um dude Bi Han isn't Evil Noob is made from the evil within Bi Han. Neutral means in the middle meaning both good and Evil.

Hahaha. What.. Hahaha. Hold on get one thing straight SCORPION is the Kratos of mk not Bi Han. Hahaha....

Again your hopeless. I'm not arguing with you anymore because you show no logic. I've explained to you like five times why it could still be taken as truth even though it's in MKvsDC. But you just throw out HaHaHa as your argument. Just so you know laughing at me doesn't make your argument any less stupid.

Also yes, Quan Chi did send Scorpion after Kuai Liang because he was scared of him. Your probably a new fan from MK9 I'm assuming. Which means you don't really know, or probably even care about the old story so really there is no point arguing with you. I gave you the direct quote from MK wiki that explained how exactly Quan Chi was scared of Kuai Liang.

Also I never said that Bi Han becoming Noob had anything to do with him fighting Kuai Liang by himself. I'm simply stating he wouldn't face Kuai Liang by himself. He always had to have Smoke along for the ride. When Kuai Liang got the chance in MK9 he whooped dat a**.

Also, yes Bi Han in Mythologies is just like Kratos. He's a god murderere who doesn't give a sh**. Ring a bell?

@ Metal Overlord. At least you argue with logic.

The MK wiki also says that Quan Chi resides in the fifth plane where he created both Scorpion and Noob. That could be completely wrong though, because the MK wiki has been known to be wrong. It also says that the most wrathful of people go to the fifth plane. I knew of the Oni thing, but who knows how much difference there is. I just know the fifth plane is supposed to be a pretty horrible place. Let's also not forget that Noob Saibot tries to conquer the netherrealm. That alone should show that he's pretty dang evil.

Also, yes two years is definitely enough time to change yourself. Bi Han kept murdering for hire though. He could have left the Lin Kuei, like his brother, but he didn't.< actually this right here is another reason I like Sub-Zero and Noob's stories so well. It shows a huge contrast in how one realized the error of his ways and changed himself for the better, while the other refused to change and ended up in hell for it. It's just a good story to tell in general.>

I get my portrayal of Bi han from that. He may be listed as neutral but how he turned out in the netherrealm, and how he acted on earth shows that he was neutral bordering evil. I'm not the only fan who sees that either. Just look at some fans on this very thread, they say we need the EVIL sub-zero back. So me saying he is evil isn't that far out of line. The dude clearly didn't care, and that lead to him becoming Noob Saibot. That's why some people want him back. Because he's the bad one of the two. Kuai Liang is good and thus it makes him less than Bi Han even though that's completely not true.

Also, in reference to Bi Han going to the fifth plane. That still holds true. We just learned that he didn't just become Noob Saibot, Quan Chi took the darkness in his soul and made him Noob Saibot. Bi Han still had to go to hell for what he did on earth or Quan Chi wouldn't have been able to get his soul in the first place.

@Subz 711- Well, Noob Saibot is obviously evil, not arguing that, I'm just arguing that Bi-Han in life was still neutral

Yes, Bi-Han had to go to Hell for what he did, but so did Scorpion, and he's neutral

About Bi-Han choosing to stay with the Lin Kuei, it could be argued that he might have wanted to leave the Lin Kuei at some point but chose not to out of fear of what the Lin Kuei would do to him if he ever tried to leave (plus, aside from being loyal, he didn't really know a life other than serving the Lin Kuei, so it would be hard for him to just leave the Lin Kuei considering that's all he ever really knew in his life). He could've also chosen to stay because his younger brother was still there and maybe he didn't want to leave him alone there. Maybe he was even oblivious to the fact that serving the Lin Kuei was the culprit of the mass corruption within him. I know these are nothing more than just plausible theories, but still

- you're not understanding what your saying if what happens to Kuai liang by your own admission could be canon then him losing to catwoman is canon and darkseid being in the netherrealm is canon. you can't say that what happens to him is canon but what happens to everyone else isn't every line spoken and every action taken isn't canon none of it.
- your examples aren't lending anything to your points the story for them is already established Outside of Mk V Dc that's why it's okay for them.
- And no Bi Han isn't Mk's Kratos. Kratos' whole origin story is based off of scorpions.
- I've been a fan of Mk sense I was 3.

I give you good points and disprove your examples and you over look the facts and get all butt hurt and express own opinion most of the time. It's clear you are a nonsensical fanboy that's no gonna listen to anything so arguing with you is pointless. I give you logic and you go off on your tangents. And show me where you said he was Quan Chi is scared of Kuai liang which makes no sense.

Last edited: