Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

I hope we get a dlc character who isn't a zoner. Spawn seems like he'd be a zoner if they included him, Black Manta more than likely will focus around his lasers, I can't see Enchantress not being a zoner etc.

I'd like to see at least one more grappler added.

This game definitely needs grappler. Shazam was the most fun character NRS has ever created, imo. I loved his oki game. I freakin missed dude. They should've killed off Green Arrow, no one gives a frack about him.

BBBLP Just said three names and I had to double check that it wasn't KP2, I would be ok with what you listed tho. Spawn would be amazing, could play like Scorpion and maybe like Swamp thing. Vines could be like chains and give him a command grab!

I played her and after getting the hang of her moves and combos, not only she's fun, but she reminds me a bit much of Hawkgirl except for her trait and powers. Once I'm able to purchase her next week (only bought standard edition), I'm gonna get better and understand more matchups between Kori and her opponents. Her trait is her best combo ender so far for keeping her opponent at certain range AND for a bit of pressure (plus sometimes interrupt another long range special, if used fast enough).

The only disappoint (mainly cuz of the VA strike) was for the fact that she should've had more dialogue interactions with former Titan comrade Cyborg (at least 5-6 different ones between each other), especially with the subject of Dick Grayson in the matter.

Speaking of Dick Grayson, a bit of intro dialogue between her, Jason (Red Hood) and Kara (Supergirl) about the former gave me a bit of tears. I hope NRS makes a new stage with Deadman making a cameo appearance in that one.

Starfire's J2 and J3 aren't as good as I initially thought.

Man, no matter how hard I try, I just can't get into playing with zoners. You gotta have some b&$ch in you to retreat and hurl projectiles at people. I just don't have it in me. I like getting in and whooping ass. Catch these hands son! Rushdown 4 life.

I still might use her as a 3rd string but Canary and Diana are still my two baes

Starfire's J2 and J3 aren't as good as I initially thought.

Man, no matter how hard I try, I just can't get into playing with zoners. You gotta have some b&$ch in you to retreat and hurl projectiles at people. I just don't have it in me. I like getting in and whooping ass. Catch these hands son! Rushdown 4 life.

I still might use her as a 3rd string but Canary and Diana are still my two baes

Funny you say that, I just started using Deadshot online today. Took forever for me to get around to him, but after I saw his zoning was untouched in the patch I felt ready to learn him.

I don't like zoning with him as much as I did with Deathstroke though. Deathstroke was just a funking monster. Instant air gunshots were soooooooooo sexy.

Funny you say that, I just started using Deadshot online today. Took forever for me to get around to him, but after I saw his zoning was untouched in the patch I felt ready to learn him.

I don't like zoning with him as much as I did with Deathstroke though. Deathstroke was just a funking monster. Instant air gunshots were soooooooooo sexy.

Hit me up when your boy Floyd is ready to catch these hands

1d0f1ad952e455dac4d7dc6dd7d24921.gif

I think so too. I just pray to Darkseid that we aren't getting Atom. Out of all the insane characters at their disposal, I hope they don't choose this lame ass over someone like Katana or Booster Gold.

I mean he might end up being tight, but I'm not holding my breath. NRS did end up making me like Tanya tho

Before the patch or after the patch for Tanya. Cause watching her be safe on everything was boring as shit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Yeah not too familiar with all DC characters but Atom from what I seen looks lame and sounds lame. Have we giving up hope that the silhouettes are place holders? I forget In MKX were they placeholders or not?

Before the patch or after the patch for Tanya. Cause watching her be safe on everything was boring as shit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I was upset that she was the second character because I didn't like Jason and was going to have to wait extra long for Predator, but I ended up liking her when she released. I used the Naginata variation, never fucced with her rekkas.

Yeah not too familiar with all DC characters but Atom from what I seen looks lame and sounds lame. Have we giving up hope that the silhouettes are place holders? I forget In MKX were they placeholders or not?

Baraka was a placeholder silhouette, but probably only because Alien's shadow would've been a dead giveaway

Surprisingly I never noticed before, but this game feels more like a sequel to Zone of the Enders. Even they AI are doing it now.

Zoning is tight. I'm glad they didn't shy away from it. Almost every DLC character for Injustice 1 was an antizoner.

Bought Starfire during the late hours on Tuesday before the free trial of her expired, and I'm getting better at using her, although still need to learn the matchups.... Kori is currently at level 17 now, and she'll replace Firestorm as my new secondary main (behind Green Lantern of course). Will finish getting her to level 20 once I get home from work.