Custom Mortal Kombat Action Figures!!!!

LuiKangKitana92

Sonya Blade

cocustoms001.jpg

She is a Marvel Legends Elektra with some Buffy figure's hair.

Strker and Kira

cocustoms013.jpg

cocustoms015.jpg

cocustoms016.jpg

Stryker is a Magneto and Kira is a Faith(from Buffy)figure.

Ermac

frost006.jpg

frost007.jpg

frost010.jpg

He was made out of a Wolverine figure.

Blaze

mktrade013.jpg

mktrade021.jpg

He is made out of a Juggernaut figure.

Kitana

mktrade014.jpg

mktrade017.jpg

mktrade015.jpg

Rain

mktrade018.jpg

mktrade019.jpg

He was a Gambit figure.

Meat

mktrade022.jpg

mktrade023.jpg

Shao Kahn

mktrade.jpg

Frost

mktrade030.jpg

mktrade031.jpg

mktrade032.jpg

mktrade033.jpg

mktrade034.jpg

She was made out of a Marvel Legends Wasp figure.

Li Mei

mktrade039.jpg

mktrade040.jpg

mktrade035.jpg

mktrade036.jpg

mktrade038.jpg

She is a Repainted Elektra.

And here is a preview of my Custom Kintaro.

frost009.jpg

How do they look?

Last edited:
I love the Blaze figure, some of the others are good too. I thought Ermac looked too much like FFX's Auron. Li Mei was great bar the weird leg thing that Vixen pointed out. Good stuff, if you have a job, quit and do more, if you don't, don't get one please. :)

I am only 15. No Job.

So expect Mileena,Jade,Sindel,Jax,Quan Chi,and possibly Shang Tsung very soon. (especially Mileena and Quan Chi,as they are almost done)

As a customizer myself I feel I should say you need to spend more time on your customs. For female figures, Marvel legends and other Toybiz Marvel figures aren't too good to use, as proven with your Li Mei, she has too much articulation and it looks wierd. DC Direct are better, although they have a lack of articulation they still look better on the shelf. I like your Kitana and Blaze, and especially your Stryker (I think I might use the same figure for mine, if you don't mind). Also I don't know what you use for sculpting but use Kneadatite instead, it's awesome. This website will help you a lot: http://www.pilliod.net/secrets.htm

I am only 15. No Job.

So expect Mileena,Jade,Sindel,Jax,Quan Chi,and possibly Shang Tsung very soon. (especially Mileena and Quan Chi,as they are almost done)

Good, more.

As a customizer myself I feel I should say you need to spend more time on your customs. For female figures, Marvel legends and other Toybiz Marvel figures aren't too good to use, as proven with your Li Mei, she has too much articulation and it looks wierd. DC Direct are better, although they have a lack of articulation they still look better on the shelf. I like your Kitana and Blaze, and especially your Stryker (I think I might use the same figure for mine, if you don't mind). Also I don't know what you use for sculpting but use Kneadatite instead, it's awesome. This website will help you a lot: http://www.pilliod.net/secrets.htm

I can't recall, have I seen any of yours Goraka? Any threads?

I started a Goro figure but that's on hold until I see what Jazwares are going to come up with if their Goro ever surfaces. If it's any good I'll just get that and use mine to make Kintaro or whatever. See the thread here: http://forums.realmmedia.com/showthread.php?t=10784
I've only just really started on MK figures though, I've only done Batman figures previously, as I mainly collect Batman figures. Because they aren't MK related and nobody really likes Batman here, I've never bothered posting about them. I've got a nearly finished Kobra (No prizes for guessing what figure I used as a base) and a Shao Kahn, Mileena and Kitana in various stages of production. I plan to correct the MKSM Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Reptile (As the figures are based from the renders/FMV models and not the gameplay models, there are differences) and a Zombie Liu Kang as well, when I get around to getting doubles of the current figures.

EDIT: I think I'm using the same figure as you for Kitana, that's a Marvel Legends Mojo Series Psylocke, right? And where did you get the fans?

Last edited:
They look a little scruffy... There is a slight touch of sloppiness in there that stops me loving them...

(yeah and BTW, the always happy + nice Angel is back).

I like the Sindel, again, I might use storm for mine if I ever get round to it. I also notice Quan Chi in the last pic

Sheeva

mileenasindelmk011.jpg

mileenasindelmk012.jpg

mileenasindelmk013.jpg

mileenasindelmk014.jpg

mileenasindelmk015.jpg

She is a Rogue head on an Elektra Body with Animated series Wasp's ponytail for the mohawk.

And I gave Kira new hair. Except she looks like Mary Jane now.

mileenasindelmk017.jpg

mileenasindelmk018.jpg

mileenasindelmk016.jpg

And she is not broken,she has a removable head is all.

My favorites are mileena, sindel, and kitana. Are you willing to sell them cause I would like to purchase just a few. By the way have you made a jade action figure yet?

Last edited:
Angel,it is testors and it is by hand.

And tanishman Thanks but these are not for sale. Also once I get another Psylocke, Jade will definately be made.

If you're doing Jade with another Psylocke then you should go all the way and do Khameleon too

i also like the ermac, well i like them all and my username says it all i am a custom action figure critic. i am offering up to $65.00 for you to make a white blue and black blaze figure and sell it to me if you are interested in my offer please reply

p.s. if you accept my offer please exclude the chest "symbol"

Last edited: