Spammers?

Re: Great Way To Limit Spam.

I obviously get how the game works if my ranked record is 500+ with a little more than 100 loses. Constantly blocking will give them the oppur. to gain more enhanced moves and such. With most special move spammers, they will wait for you which makes it even worse.

Over half of the people online are crap.

I can beat them blindfolded using my ass cheeks.

And why would you even challenge me?
You said you have trouble with spammers, and you thought I was a spammer.

Where was the logic in that?

Haha, you have to resort to insulting. Oh was it the best MK? Tell me, how did UMK3 do at Evo? Oh yeah it wasn't at Evo. Case closed.

Who gives a shit. It was a good game... geez calm down

All you little b*tches calm down... worse than prepubescent girls.

Over half of the people online are crap.

I can beat them blindfolded using my ass cheeks.

And why would you even challenge me?
You said you have trouble with spammers, and you thought I was a spammer.

Where was the logic in that?
I never said I have trouble with spammers. All I said was they should put a bar in to limit it. Ermac & Smoke are the only people that I find difficult to avoid. You bad. You probably use one of those characters and spam the shit out of everybody with them, then talk shit because you think your good. Im done. Your trash. You smell like shit and you are shit.

You act like its that simple when its not. As soon as you take a step, smoke port-whores the shit out of you. He comes in(no homo) extremely quick. Im bad, but i'm first place on the singles ladder on gamebattles.

It really is. Block, dash, block. Nothing is easier. Ports right into you, free combo. Like I said, go online we'll test it. I'll record it and post it for everyone. Haha, gamebattles, that's cute. I remember when I use to play in those when I was 14. Like I said online will never, not in a million years, not with the best of the technology, not with the Playstation 5 and the best japanese internet from space, replace offline. Offline is where the REAL competition is.

Who gives a shit. It was a good game... geez calm down

All you little b*tches calm down... worse than prepubescent girls.

Oh I'm calm, I don't care, haha. I'm just trying to help the less-skilled. Like always.

It really is. Block, dash, block. Nothing is easier. Ports right into you, free combo. Like I said, go online we'll test it. I'll record it and post it for everyone. Haha, gamebattles, that's cute. I remember when I use to play in those when I was 14. Like I said online will never, not in a million years, not with the best of the technology, not with the Playstation 5 and the best japanese internet from space, replace offline. Offline is where the REAL competition is.
I would use you as a human mop and whip the floor with you tough guy.

I never said I have trouble with spammers. All I said was they should put a bar in to limit it. Ermac & Smoke are the only people that I find difficult to avoid. You bad. You probably use one of those characters and spam the shit out of everybody with them, then talk shit because you think your good. Im done. Your trash. You smell like shit and you are shit.

My feelings, like your butt, are hurt :(

But no honey, I use Sextoy.
I wreck shop and drop bodies.

And no, Spam isn't one of the ingredients in the ass whoppins I serve.

I think there should be a horse mode like who can do the most hits of set character or more damage :p but this is a crappy idea :p probably cause I use cryax lol

My feelings, like your butt, are hurt :(

But no honey, I use Sextoy.
I wreck shop and drop bodies.

And no, Spam isn't one of the ingredients in the ass whoppins I serve.
Punch, kick, Teleport, kick , teleport. Guarentee thats all you do.

Have you won any tournaments at all? I won my last three local Gamestop tourneys and i'm in the playoffs for the Season tourney on GB.

Dude if I named off all the local tournaments I've won, I'd go over the post limit. I go to I.E. Battlegrounds every week. I go to CSULB casuals/tournaments when I can make it out there. I play with guys such as KrazyieBone, CaliMaestro, WonderChef, etc. You can even watch my cute ass play on Wednesday Night Fights' stream this week if you want. And Gamestop tournaments..... really?

Oh I'm calm, I don't care, haha. I'm just trying to help the less-skilled. Like always.

Lol I learned to just move on from spammers. I have fueled my anger into laughter. I ***** in a joking way :)

AND MK3 IS STILL AN AWESOME GAME

Dude if I named off all the local tournaments I've won, I'd go over the post limit. I go to I.E. Battlegrounds every week. I go to CSULB casuals/tournaments when I can make it out there. I play with guys such as KrazyieBone, CaliMaestro, WonderChef, etc. You can even watch my cute ass play on Wednesday Night Fights' stream this week if you want. And Gamestop tournaments..... really?
$150 per tournament. I know some kids that would demolish your butthole with kano. DEMOLISH!

$150 per tournament. I know some kids that would demolish your butthole with kano. DEMOLISH!

Minus Circus, I don't see that happening. Like I said, let's go online right now. Pick any character, shit, I'll even let you input the quarter health kombat kode on me if you want. I'll record the matches and everything.

Minus Circus, I don't see that happening. Like I said, let's go online right now. Pick any character, shit, I'll even let you input the quarter health kombat kode on me if you want. I'll record the matches and everything.

Do I smell an episode of "DCP's Scrubs of the week"? :)

1) spamming (i.e. "zoning") is integral to certain "keep-away" characters' strategies, such as Noob Saibot. this fact itself should outright discredit the possibility of such an "anti-spam" meter even existing in mk

2) No one's integrity should be gauged/discredited because of the means they use to achieve victory. if someone beats you using spam, then that should be more of a reflection of your own skill as a player, or rather, your lack of ability to overcome that spam. Granted, it can be annoying, but the prospect of attempting to "limit" spam is futile, so it's better to get used to it and learn to defend and punish.

3) Threads are meant for discussion, not name-calling, and tests of machismo ;) keep it clean people