awesome matches

wow that is a lot smack talk going on there. me I never did beat it I just paid the skipping price but I still want to beat it with KL and a win is a win and it takes a while for some people to beat it. I wish I could fight both of you but my gold membership expired so.

lol we're just joking.

I'm PS3 anyways that's why me and vital would have to play offline.

wow that is a lot smack talk going on there. me I never did beat it I just paid the skipping price but I still want to beat it with KL and a win is a win and it takes a while for some people to beat it. I wish I could fight both of you but my gold membership expired so.

Welcome to the MK community lol. This is how most players online are, they talk alot of crap and when someone uploads a video or a match they get jelous and have to try and look for something to ease their dissapointments of not being able to accomplish feats in the game lol. Example A = Critical-Limit.

Ok I would also like to get videos of good fights and post them to I just don't know how. It is also fun seeing really good matches and I would like to see ones where the match is neck and neck.

Welcome to the MK community lol. This is how most players online are, they talk alot of crap and when someone uploads a video or a match they get jelous and have to try and look for something to ease their dissapointments of not being able to accomplish feats in the game lol. Example A = Critical-Limit.

LOL WHAT?

(when are you gonna catch a hint I beat challenge 300 like the 1st week the game came out, and I didn't lose 10x in a row like you did. So how can I be jelous of someone who's worse than me?)

Please explain yourself kind sir.

Your video shows you doing challenge 300 and you got your life back inbetween kills.

I beat Challenge 300 and I NEVER got my life back between kills. Meaning I had to flawless 2-3 of the cast, to even stand a chance against mileena with block disabled.

What me and Vital were doing was playful banter.

What you are doing is trying to evolve your ego by posting a video that isn't even impressive, because I did it the hard way, you did it the easy way. I didn't even know I just had to lose 10x in a row and the game would go easy on me. You know why I didn't know that? because I didn't lose 10x in a row.

Nice try though. Anyone besides apparently You will defend me that I'm a pretty chill person to play online with.

EDIT: I'm gonna upload some matches of me Vs BBBLP eventually. We had some good games.

@K-man: it's because for the most part the gameplay people aka the people who wanted to talk gameplay, have moved to Test your might. And I largely blame that on people like Tom Brady telling people TRMK is a casual site.

Last edited:
You can always ask for gameplay tips/Advice.. I'm mad that all of the gameplay threads are dead :(

LOL WHAT?

(when are you gonna catch a hint I beat challenge 300 like the 1st week the game came out, and I didn't lose 10x in a row like you did. So how can I be jelous of someone who's worse than me?)

Your video shows you doing challenge 300 and you got your life back inbetween kills.

I beat Challenge 300 and I NEVER got my life back between kills. Meaning I had to flawless 2-3 of the cast, to even stand a chance against mileena with block disabled.

What you are doing is trying to evolve your ego by posting a video that isn't even impressive, because I did it the hard way, you did it the easy way. I didn't even know I just had to lose 10x in a row and the game would go easy on me. You know why I didn't know that? because I didn't lose 10x in a row.

Nice try though. Anyone besides apparently You will defend me that I'm a pretty chill person to play online with.

EDIT: I'm gonna upload some matches of me Vs BBBLP eventually. We had some good games.

@K-man: it's because for the most part the gameplay people aka the people who wanted to talk gameplay, have moved to Test your might. And I largely blame that on people like Tom Brady telling people TRMK is a casual site.

you are right he did take it easy but at least he beat it I paid the money cause I guess I 'm not that good of course i have not beaten ladder mode beyond the middle difficulty and I do want to get better though and value your advice and you are right Critical_Limit.

you are right he did take it easy but at least he beat it I paid the money cause I guess I 'm not that good of course i have not beaten ladder mode beyond the middle difficulty and I do want to get better though and value your advice and you are right Critical_Limit.

I can help you get better, I know alot. Anytime you got a problem just ask me.

And if I can't help you with something. I know how to either find out, or can direct you to someone who knows.

Lol I didn't know you were recording our matches

lol I told you when I first asked if you wanted to play this weekend. If you wanted to play some "Recorded matches"

If you don't want them up I can with hold them.

Rest assure I'll show your practically double flawless matches on my kung lao as well. And w/o shame :D.

Proves I'm fighting someone smart :p

Upload them now my frand sir please!
With the song Pon Pon playing in the background :cool:

I'm about to go to bed, But They will be uploaded tomorrow, with the pon pon song. I used a camcorder because I don't have a HD capture card yet. And I didn't want to play MK9 in crap quality just to capture it.

So I haven't uploaded them all to PC yet. But they will be up tomorrow.

with pon pon as background music "

:cool:

LOL WHAT?

Your insane lengthy response proves how much of a sensitive loser you are by trying to establish your legitimacy over a simple video that I guess really bothers you. You seem to be the kind of player that cries and complains when you get your ass beat. get a life LOSER.