Fallout (1,2,3, and New Vegas)

Europe would be their best choice. Fallout 4 being even bigger than the previous games, would have so much room to explore. And that would include many different Countries in Europe. Thhat's if we are talking about UK, France, Germany. They could go with a snowy theme like Skyrim and set it in Russia

Visiting the Roman Coliseum that has been restored and it could function similar to the Coliseum in Caesar's Fort, the Thorn, or the Oblivion Coliseum. Fighting other gladiators until you become the Grand Champion after which you can fight creatures. Also after you become Grand Champion have an adoring fan in case you want a backrub perhaps or maybe your boots shined.

Visiting the Roman Coliseum that has been restored and it could function similar to the Coliseum in Caesar's Fort, the Thorn, or the Oblivion Coliseum. Fighting other gladiators until you become the Grand Champion after which you can fight creatures. Also after you become Grand Champion have an adoring fan in case you want a backrub perhaps or maybe your boots shined.

You gave me a boner.

yep that's final. Europe is the best setting

certain places would have a Saving Private Ryan feel to it, except even more gloomier.

well, I would also like to see what's going on in post apocalyptic Asia though........

you know what, I want to see anything besides North America

I couldn't even tell you the level of jizz my pants would obtain if Fallout went Europe.
But then Fallout would almost lose its identity imo.

Fallout is all about dozens of different factions struggling, fighting and helping to restore the Good Ol' US. With its 50's vibe and anti-communism propaganda, I'm not too sure how well any of that would translate into Europe.

But if they announced the next Fallout is in Europe, its still a guaranteed buy no matter what :cool:

Fallout is all about dozens of different factions struggling, fighting and helping to restore the Good Ol' US. With its 50's vibe and anti-communism propaganda
yeah,that is something that would be lost ,and I enjoy that aspect of the game. It separates it from the other games out there today. Sill being violent and dark, but having some humor in there obtained through the 50's setting and cliche's. Most games are just violent and serious without the clever aspect and wit fallout brings, and I dont want the series to loose that and become like Gears of War or something

Metro 2033, its a pure bread FPS but it has a lot in common with fallout, post apocalyptic hunter gatherer type thing and an excellent story.

Did the bombs even hit Europe? Wasn't it just between US and China? I can't imagine that any of those places were hit very hard if places like Vegas weren't hit very hard by the bombs.

There are plenty of variety of locations in the US alone to sustain the Fallout series.

Agreed. According to the story, plenty of places were changed immediately due to fault lines violently shifting and certain areas being sunk into the ocean. Quite frankly, I'd like to see the next Fallout be in CA. Near the same location that the first one was. That'd be great look wise (a post apocalyptic dead beach? Yes plz) and a call back to the first Fallout? That'd definitely please fans of the original non-fps series.

Agreed. According to the story, plenty of places were changed immediately due to fault lines violently shifting and certain areas being sunk into the ocean. Quite frankly, I'd like to see the next Fallout be in CA. Near the same location that the first one was. That'd be great look wise (a post apocalyptic dead beach? Yes plz) and a call back to the first Fallout? That'd definitely please fans of the original non-fps series.

This seems the best bet for the next setting of Fallout 4.
Commonwealth, We get to see post-apoc Cali, and a trip back to Vault 13 :cool:
We could get China, England, Australia, and New York DLCs (just an idea.. but I think it would be ****ing stellar as f*ck)

Just beat the Lonesome Road and all I have to say is

Dat Bowie Knife and Elite Riot Armor

I beat it last night!
Did you say... elite riot armor??!!
Bro, where is it?!
Also.. Why are the Red Glare upgrades so expensive :x
I can't even afford one :cry:

If any of you remotely even like Fallout, please go buy this add-on.
It is the coolest thing ever, and let me tell you.. tunnelers are the new deathclaw/cazador

1483.jpg

I beat it last night!
Did you say... elite riot armor??!!
Bro, where is it?!
Also.. Why are the Red Glare upgrades so expensive :x
I can't even afford one :cry:

If any of you remotely even like Fallout, please go buy this add-on.
It is the coolest thing ever, and let me tell you.. tunnelers are the new deathclaw/cazador

The third floor of the Third Street Municipal Building and those tunnelers are sooo annoying luckily I always carry my trusty anti-material rifle with me to dome them with.

Last edited:
I would like the state of Louisiana as a future setting for Fallout.

Edit:
I imagine the landscape would be more dominated by wetlands, (like Point Lookout) rather than deserts. I would also like to see their take on New Orleans, with it's already long and colorful history.

Last edited:
I want to see an area with more green and blue.

Trees and water are always welcome in Fallout.
**** all this desert shit.

I would like the state of Louisiana as a future setting for Fallout.

they did have a southern swamp themed expansion for Fallout 3 called Point Lookout. It was great, but I wouldnt want the whole game to be like that expansion pack.

But I dont know, the south could provide a good setting, like Left 4 Dead 2 did.