Queen Alien is ALL WRONG!!

I loved Promethus... i cant wait for the sequel! And when the heck are we getting the sequel to District 9? I want that alien to come back and keep his promise to help that guy... and poor guy... his wife hates him.... and he still loved her and left her that thing he made on her doorstep... see it cant be too late for him. He still remembered how to make that flower thing and urg i get so mad when they show aliens sad and upset.... just like when i sad i got sad when that alien hybrid died at the end of Alien Resurrection. Heart breaking! :(

Lol No, what I meant was the director of District 9 (didn't bother looking up the name) is going to make his own Alien series (After Ridley finishes his Prometheus/Alien films) that takes place right after Aliens and makes Alien3/Resurrection non canon. Too sad. Alien3 keeps getting shit on. Un-fvcking-acceptable.

Lol No, what I meant was the director of District 9 (didn't bother looking up the name) is going to make his own Alien series (After Ridley finishes his Prometheus/Alien films) that takes place right after Aliens and makes Alien3/Resurrection non canon. Too sad. Alien3 keeps getting shit on. Un-fvcking-acceptable.

Im confused as to what you were responding to?... I was just asking when are we getting the sequel to District 9? Ive been waiting forever for it!!! :)

Im confused as to what you were responding to?... I was just asking when are we getting the sequel to District 9? Ive been waiting forever for it!!! :)

Well, that I don't know. I heard talk of a new project a while back but never followed up on it. When films are in that early stage of "in talks", anything could happen or fall apart so its never concrete.