The Asod/13 Mortal Kombat IX 2011 Cup! (EU Tournament!)

Sadly I couldn't play my matches due to some issue's but it dosent matter still will be fun watching the tournament.

Ok, so i've contacted Vancroy and had no replay yet. Am available for matches everyday in after 16:00. I check my TRMK inbox every one-two hours. Waiting and waiting.

Looks like Voncroy can't play his match, so ShinLao advances!

Next match is ShinLao vs. MAPUSA!

You have 2 days, good luck!

Roger Sir :) Have already contacted Mapusa. Hopefully we will get our match today!.
I Am home so I am flexible to time.

Edit:
Unfortunately we were not able to play today. We will try to finish our matches tomorrow.

Last edited:
yes tomorow i got time from 14- 16

@asodimaze, is hidden select allowed?
because shin lao uses it.

Okey, so today i waited for my Opponent an hour though she said she will be fighting me in 10 min.
Then when it was 1-0 for me and in 2nd game we got D/C she took off and said nothing!.

Now there seem to be a problem with Hidden select - It is in the game for a reason. I dont respect people who chose a fighter by MU.
So thats why i use Hidden select. If you are going to win, do it by Skill not a damn MU.

Bottom line is:
Its 1-0 for me and I am waiting to finish this once and for all.

yes tomorow i got time from 14- 16

@asodimaze, is hidden select allowed?
because shin lao uses it.

It is allowed.
The only rule you guys have to follow about character selection is this:

I. If you win with a character, you must pick that character for the following round.

ShinLao won the first match, so he will select the same character for the next one and can't change until he loses.

one hour? .. hm 30 minutes maybe, i wanst ready where is the problem?
u dont respect ppl who choose a fighter by MU? i allways use kano against noob saibot or kabal

u got time tomorow 15.00 ?

@asodimaze
in the second match kabal vs kano, i win the first round, then i was winning the second but it desync.. ?
so next match we start in second round, because i win the first round?

kabal-kitana: 2-1
kabal-kano: 0-1 to be continued..

if yes, i recomend start tomorow the first round win by timeout for me, because of meter!

??

Yes, I think your Idea is ok.
The second match (Kabal - Kano) continues from 0-1.
About the victory by timeout, to be perfectly fair you have to hit Kabal (gaining the bonus meter) and waste one bar in the first round. So you both will start with 1 bar in the 2nd round.

Last edited:
nomad - you are damn right.

MAPUSA - the 2nd round was mine as far as i looked at the life bars LOL, but okey....i will give that round. I Am one win ahead so be it. But regarding that bars seems not cool, as looser of first round always has more then one. I can go two bars.
I will be online tomorrow around same time. And please dont make me wait forever.

EDIT:
I Apologize, but today I had to be outside and couldnt make it. I will be home though for the rest of the day.
If in any case we can finish this. Please PM me.

Last edited:
nomad - you are damn right.

MAPUSA - the 2nd round was mine as far as i looked at the life bars LOL, but okey....i will give that round. I Am one win ahead so be it. But regarding that bars seems not cool, as looser of first round always has more then one. I can go two bars.
I will be online tomorrow around same time. And please dont make me wait forever.

i was from 14-16.30 online, and u wasnt!
u should be disqualified

No, ShinLao won't be disqualified.
Try to play the match as soon as possible, I hope you will not have problems next time

@MAPUSTA, you wont get that win so easy. If you really wanna get it. You must take it from in a fair fight.
"u should be disqualified" LOL, i have a Job and life - unlike some other kids here. Its normal - it happens to everyone.
That is no reason to get disqualified unless i would do this on regular basis.

I hope we can play this today, Mapusta are we playing today, if yes what Time?

Update:
Am home, and ready to go :D

Last edited:
Its evening and am heading out. I will be all day long tomorrow as well. Most likely will not get out anywhere. Catch you all tomorrow :)

Alrigght, tomorrow with some luck, hopefully we will Fight :D

Edit:
Asodimizee - i say you point a deadline and we go from there. Cause this might not finish any soon.
Just my suggestion.

Last edited:
ShinLao vs MAPUSA
3-1

Finally I was able to catch Mapusa online and finish the business. Mapusa took first fight, that was about it.

Thank you for being finally able to finish this :)
Now, lets move on.

And one more thing - should we stick this to the "Rage msgs" section Asodimazze?
2w69q20.jpg

I just LOVE to reed those ;]

Last edited:
like i said, ur dumb *******

Aeew, i can still sense some rage ha ha ha. Trash talk makes you famous i'll tell you that, but in Tournament lvl players this will be nothing but a something to lol about.
Since you picking on that Hidden Select and dare to band the truth about our match that was disconnected and for disqualification you were asking just cause i couldnt make it...i knew who Am I going up against.

To your information and everybody else:
[update version 1.02] *released 06/10/2011
• Removed a block infinite resulting from repeated blocked Down+FK’s into Cancelled Dash’s
• Removed a block infinite resulting from repeated blocked Back+BK, FP’s into Cancelled Dash’s

Last edited:
Thank you very much. Though its a shame that this Tournament turned like this. If i were in your shoes as a person who did all the arrangements i'd be discouraged and disappointed. A lot of people quit etc. I've been part of many local tournaments and when people are part of it to the end there is a strong kick to go further. I really would like to see some more action but with people with right attitude!
You did good job though man!